Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,341 to 1,342 of 1342

Thread: Ciaran Clark (D Newcastle b.1989)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Clark was solid and has been good all year. I'm probably biased as a Newcastle fan but he's always done great for the club and his new deal reflects that.

If he's fit then he's our best centre back. It's a no brainer to start him with the injury and form problems to consider.

It's an unproven duo but I'd go for O'Shea and Clark. With Doherty/Coleman and Stevens, then that's a legit Premier League back 4.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ColourfulPeanut View Post
    Clark was solid and has been good all year. I'm probably biased as a Newcastle fan but he's always done great for the club and his new deal reflects that.

If he's fit then he's our best centre back. It's a no brainer to start him with the injury and form problems to consider.

It's an unproven duo but I'd go for O'Shea and Clark. With Doherty/Coleman and Stevens, then that's a legit Premier League back 4.
    I agree. Best case scenario for me would be three CBs (O'Shea-Egan-Clark). But that's a no-no for Kenny. So, if Egan is out, it should be Clark-O'Shea. I feel sorry for Shane Duffy, but on current form and strategy his inclusion could backfire badly. If Kenny had the balls to drop Coleman he'll surely drop Duffy. We'll be under the pump in Belgrade - the last thing we need is a slow CB with the wobbles.

3. Thanks From:

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768