Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Potential Play-Off Opponents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Potential Play-Off Opponents

SHOULD we finish ninth, who would you want in the play-off?

UCD, Galway or Dundalk?

Think I'd have to go for Galway myself.

Thoughts?
    Bray Wanderers: So good they were relegated twice (and still stayed up).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    'Should' we manage to finish 9th i think it will be a great achievement seeing what we had to deal with at the start of the season and how it went on from there. A lot of credit will have to go to Longer and Devo for getting us there.

If we finish 9th i would be happy with any of them really, going on preformance against them this season you would think Dundalk but Galway would probably be my prefered choice out of the 3, then UCD.

If that match didn't go to plan, then it looks like being Derry or Monaghan, and on form you would have to pick Derry out of those two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    We've beaten UCD, Dundalk and Galway in the last few weeks but we would be away to whoever we get. We've won twice in Oriel Park this season but I don't care who we play as it's unbelievable the turn around in our team in the last month.

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69 View Post
    'Should' we manage to finish 9th i think it will be a great achievement seeing what we had to deal with at the start of the season and how it went on from there. A lot of credit will have to go to Longer and Devo for getting us there.
    If we finish 9th i would be happy with any of them really, going on preformance against them this season you would think Dundalk but Galway would probably be my prefered choice out of the 3, then UCD.

If that match didn't go to plan, then it looks like being Derry or Monaghan, and on form you would have to pick Derry out of those two.
    Devo yes but Keith Long???????? Your having a laugh sure the chap was there under Eddie. Though i can see what's going to happen long term.....he will get the job as Devo will appoint him and be in the back ground guiding him. Sure keep it in the family!
    Lets talk about six baby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa B View Post
    Devo yes but Keith Long???????? Your having a laugh sure the chap was there under Eddie. Though i can see what's going to happen long term.....he will get the job as Devo will appoint him and be in the back ground guiding him. Sure keep it in the family!
    But sure thats what's happening at the moment, its working wonders so what's the problem?

I would have presumed that now that Eddie is gone Longer has a much bigger say in things and is doing stuff his own way as he is no longer 'under' Eddie. From speaking to players, they highly rate Longer and the way he does things.

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69 View Post
    But sure thats what's happening at the moment, its working wonders so what's the problem?

I would have presumed that now that Eddie is gone Longer has a much bigger say in things and is doing stuff his own way as he is no longer 'under' Eddie. From speaking to players, they highly rate Longer and the way he does things.
    Well then it's fair play to Longer if he is managing us.
    Lets talk about six baby