Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: September Special...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

September Special...

Bray Wanderers are calling on the county of Wicklow to come and support the team for their remaining home games of the season.

“These are exciting times at Bray Wanderers”, says Jack O’Neill, General Manager at the club. “We are through to the quarter finals of the FAI Cup and are we have 9 league games left, five of which are at the Carlisle.

As a special offer to entice Wanderers fans new and old to come out and support the county’s team we will be giving away one child’s ticket FREE with every adult ticket sold on the night for the upcoming games against Galway on Friday Sept 10th and U.C.D. on Friday Sept 24th. We are also starting a "Support Bray Wanderers" campaign in the town as we enter this exciting phase of the season. “We appreciate the tough financial times we are in and with the extra cost of children going back to school we would like to give parents the chance to bring their children along to the Galway United and UCD games for free. Involvement in sport is vital for a healthy and happy childhood and seeing live sport can inspire kids to get out and get active.”

So come along and cheer on "The Seagulls" in September!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69 View Post
    Bray Wanderers are calling on the county of Wicklow to come and support the team for their remaining home games of the season.

“These are exciting times at Bray Wanderers”, says Jack O’Neill, General Manager at the club. “We are through to the quarter finals of the FAI Cup and are we have 9 league games left, five of which are at the Carlisle.

As a special offer to entice Wanderers fans new and old to come out and support the county’s team we will be giving away one child’s ticket FREE with every adult ticket sold on the night for the upcoming games against Galway on Friday Sept 10th and U.C.D. on Friday Sept 24th. We are also starting a "Support Bray Wanderers" campaign in the town as we enter this exciting phase of the season. “We appreciate the tough financial times we are in and with the extra cost of children going back to school we would like to give parents the chance to bring their children along to the Galway United and UCD games for free. Involvement in sport is vital for a healthy and happy childhood and seeing live sport can inspire kids to get out and get active.”

So come along and cheer on "The Seagulls" in September!
    Roo, do you know what the story is if a kid accompanies a season ticket holder- can he get a fee kids ticket?
    All you zombies tweet tweet tweet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Roo, do you know what the story is if a kid accompanies a season ticket holder- can he get a fee kids ticket?
    I'm not 100% sure but i will try and find out for you.

EDIT - I've just been told that the offer is for adults who purchase tickets on the night, not valid with season tickets.
    Last edited by Roo69; 10/09/2010 at 4:46 PM.

4. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    How old do you have to be to qualify for a kids' ticket? I'm back in Ireland tomorrow, so I'll try and drag my brother along, if he's still young enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peadar1987 View Post
    How old do you have to be to qualify for a kids' ticket? I'm back in Ireland tomorrow, so I'll try and drag my brother along, if he's still young enough
    Kids are considered U16 AFAIK.

7. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69 View Post
    Kids are considered U16 AFAIK.
    He's just 18, ah well, I'll see if I can drag him along anyway. I'll just tell him I'm going for a few pints at the Hibo!