Page 41 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Midleton 1-1 college corinthians
    Bad game that Only looked like a win for midleton,can't comment on too much cos not much to tell,only Midleton keeper left a shocker through his hands in 90min to give Cors a point!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Lge starting to take shape now, both Hall and ringmahon in good form,but a costly draws for ringmahon v ucc may prove vital in the end with Hall on a ruthless winning streak. 3 at the bottom look doomed....
    Last edited by corkey121; 24/04/2013 at 10:39 AM. Reason: incorrect information

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Hearing reports that Fermoy have pulled the Junior side after the league refused to give them back 6 of the points they deducted them!!

I'll enquire more about this and post later

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Super Cup Semi Final
    Everton V's UCC A
    Douglas Hall/CIT V's Ringmahon
    Final fixed for Sunday 26th May, Turners Cross

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    It's not to serve any purpose per say but the feeling is what's the point fulfilling the remaining fixtures when the league have screwed them over in relation to 6 points!

Again I'm only hearing rumours of this today so will try find out more this evening if I can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    It's not to serve any purpose per say but the feeling is what's the point fulfilling the remaining fixtures when the league have screwed them over in relation to 6 points!

Again I'm only hearing rumours of this today so will try find out more this evening if I can.
    League will prob still fine them for pulling out.along with their seniors been realagated it's been a bad year for Fermoy.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Very strong league alright isnt it fermoy gone and walkovers been given out to bait the band.. Two walkovers for the mount this week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Long ball willy View Post
    Very strong league alright isnt it fermoy gone and walkovers been given out to bait the band.. Two walkovers for the mount this week
    Glad no one responded too your muck.go back an troll the AUL thread!

The super cup draw has thrown up some interesting ties..I'm predicting Everton v Douglas hall final...think ucc will be too stretched when game comes around and the hall at home will outclass mahon

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    CIT beat mahon in cup

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    That's an unbelievable result, Ringmahon will be kicking themselves, Douglas hall must be rubbing there hands in delight

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    what purpose will that serve? sure they are relegated anywy if the points are not returned so dont think the league will be too concerned

Principle of the matter lad, the player was suspended for "1 game plus the next game", he missed "1 game plus the next game", the club have seen the match cards to show that he missed the 2 games and so have the leafue. It's most frustrating and the players are gutted that such a crystal clear situation has been shrouded in politics despite the simple fact of the matter being that the cards say there is no matter to answer.

But that's my opinion and my opinion only. I've nothing to do with the juniors, I see them week in week out at training giving their all and now being deflated by this matter. We all knew jumping to the Prem division in both leagues at the same time would be a savage jump up for the club and to be fair both sides were doing well til Christmas. We've struggled since with quality, but hey ho that's life.

We're not gone YET at senior level either Igot2wordsforyou. It's close and may well come about, but give us a small bit of grace period if you would!!
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

12. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Clifford, i totally appriciate your honest comments. Honesty is lost on a lot of posters on here. Forgive me but you reacting to your goaders, well they win. You dont deserve that,

with regards to cit an
    Mahon,,,,,,,,,, overall Things even themselves out

14. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Cheers littleman, 13 yrs on this site And I've make some great friends off of here. I've well and truly seen it all as well in terms of differing opinions to mine, makes no odds to me lad what fellas say. I'll keep posting away until I'm told I can't by someone in authority and people can take it or leave it, won't bother me at all same way as sniping at my club won't bother me at all. I love football. That is all that matters at the end of the day.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

16. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Sorry Clifford.your right ye aren't gone yet and I was wrong too jump the gun.

I take it so the juniors have pulled out?will they compete in the first division again next season?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    P.s joe br...I mean central fox closed his account??

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Gonna miss central fox- was always good for his controversial views

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igot2words4ya View Post
    Sorry Clifford.your right ye aren't gone yet and I was wrong too jump the gun.

I take it so the juniors have pulled out?will they compete in the first division again next season?
    No harm done lad there was no malice in what you said at all. I was only jesting on your comment. It sure dont look good but we'll battle on.

As it stands yes the juniors are not going to fulfill as they felt they are being punished wrongly. Would assume division one next season is their slot.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Mayfield 1 hall 4

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    No harm done lad there was no malice in what you said at all. I was only jesting on your comment. It sure dont look good but we'll battle on.

As it stands yes the juniors are not going to fulfill as they felt they are being punished wrongly. Would assume division one next season is their slot.
    Clifford, that decision seems very unreasonable, but and don't take this wrong, that only sounds like one side of the story. For a team to be deducted points even though his name was not on the card, must probably suggest he played under a different name and it was found out. Otherwise they could have no grounds to deduct the points.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Ill tell ya the whole story another time but til its over ill keep stump. You are correct in your assumption that if that cards say one thing then how are we being punished and that's what's breaking the lads hearts.

100% nothing underhand in terms of trying to play him illegally. League will confirm that to ya.

24. Thanks From:

Page 41 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast