Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1691

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Exclamation

Pirlo just to clear something up , Mayfields seniors play their games on Saturdays at 2 normally . Our options were to play Sunday morning or Saturday evening at 6 . encase if any of our players were needed then they were available for the seniors . A lot of them have been used already .

I choose 6pm on Saturday because I wanted at the very least to give the lads the option of goin out on Saturday night an not expect them to stay in all weekend for a game on Sunday morning .Id like nothing better than to play on grass but we dont have the use of the senior pitch , and the under age pitch is being used by the underage section , so my options are nil .

I'll make no excuses for having to play on the all weather . We just get on with it . The majority of pitchs we play on are superb ,flat and rolled .Well taken care of . For me the only benifit we gain by playing on an all weather is when the ordinary bloke thinks his game wont go ahead during the week cause of the weather and he starts to switch off then we are up for the game straight away cause we know it will go ahead .

Cant hide on an all weather either , teams get found out . Not fit enough , ball retention an passing isnt good enough .Easier to blame the pitch than admit their failings .

Pirlo us Norries would play on the side of a hill ,,,,,,,,,but then again we do anyway
    Last edited by littleman; 24/01/2014 at 9:53 PM.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Hey Pirlo, finally got that win an a clean sheet . Sorry for making you wait but we had a few extenuating circumstances .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Is it me or is it infuriating trying to get any match results off the MSL website,,,,,,,,,,,,,any results from the junior super cup lads

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Is it me or is it infuriating trying to get any match results off the MSL website,,,,,,,,,,,,,any results from the junior super cup lads
    There is a few results up alright.
    Passage 1 v 2 Leeside Passage
    Blarney Utd 3 v 3 Avondale Utd 5-6 pens
    Carrigaline Utd B 2 v 1 Douglas Hall
    Fermoy 2 v 3 UCC A
    Don't judge a book by its cover.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Junior super cup
    Mayfield 11 Glasheen 0

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Junior super cup
    Mayfield 11 Glasheen 0
    Really. How embarrassing is that.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Junior super cup
    Mayfield 11 Glasheen 0
    Why bother giving out about lack of results when all you want too do is steer the topic of the junior super cup too how big ye won? Just post yer result in future instead of pretending your interested in other junior results! In fairness at least be humble after putting 11 past a side who should be playing division 1 football for the last 3 years!!baring the technicalitys, league changing their mind and Fermoy imploding!!...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_not_stirring View Post
    Really. How embarrassing is that.
    It's actually not at all.. All hands on deck out in glasheen are with there senior team and there juniors were spared dropping too division 1 2or3 times for lots of reasons!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Me commenting on results on the MSL website was all to do with the frustration felt at not being able to get the results for games on the website end of , you made the issue here kid .

With all due respect our club has had to go through the ringer in public view for the last 18 months an a lot of ye laughed . We have had a superb weekend an il not hide the result .

You can stick bad luck where the sun don't shine kid cause my club has never hid !

Sparks il file your comment under rant after a few an leave it at that. You can apoligise or stand by what you have said .

When we were hammered 5-1 I didn't enjoy the result an I had to take all the comments.

I didn't make excuses.

It was what was. I took all the comments with regard to the scoreline an was prepared to take the flak that came with it an worse . Iv never hid behind a scoreline .

I was quite prepared to call the game at half time tonite . I was not asked.

I waited the entire 2nd half for a call to end it an I wasn't asked . What am I to do . I got on with it in as respectful
    a manner as I could.

Sparks your bang out of order, end off . Your entitled to hour opinion but that dosent mean your opinion is worthy .

If you want to have a pop at me , make it at me. Not my team ok.

If I posted no result there's a few who would post charcastic comments towards me, I post a score line an someone has a pop , go figure .:. Cantona had a point !
    Last edited by littleman; 26/01/2014 at 3:47 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    It's actually not at all.. All hands on deck out in glasheen are with there senior team and there juniors were spared dropping too division 1 2or3 times for lots of reasons!
    Fair enough didn't know that. I still thing it's very embarrassing. Had no one the brains to give the ref a shout. They beat them 5-1 recently in the league. The game was moved from there place. Surely if they hadn't numbers for some reason let it be re arranged if there pitch is out of order for another time when they might have more players. 11 nil is a complete farce.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    We should be all giving credit to the likes of flashers because it's not easy to keep things going when you have no real structure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Me commenting on results on the MSL website was all to do with the frustration felt at not being able to get the results for games on the website end of , you made the issue here kid .

With all due respect our club has had to go through the ringer in public view for the last 18 months an a lot of ye laughed . We have had a superb weekend an il not hide the result .

You can stick bad luck where the sun don't shine kid cause my club has never hid !

Sparks il file your comment under rant after a few an leave it at that. You can apoligise or stand by what you have said .

When we were hammered 5-1 I didn't enjoy the result an I had to take all the comments.

I didn't make excuses.

It was what was. I took all the comments with regard to the scoreline an was prepared to take the flak that came with it an worse . Iv never hid behind a scoreline .

I was quite prepared to call the game at half time tonite . I was not asked.

I waited the entire 2nd half for a call to end it an I wasn't asked . What am I to do . I got on with it in as respectful
    a manner as I could.

Sparks your bang out of order, end off . Your entitled to hour opinion but that dosent mean your opinion is worthy .

If you want to have a pop at me , make it at me. Not my team ok.

If I posted no result there's a few who would post charcastic comments towards me, I post a score line an someone has a pop , go figure .:. Cantona had a point !
    ?????

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkeeper View Post
    We should be all giving credit to the likes of flashers because it's not easy to keep things going when you have no real structure
    I'm presuming that's the glasheen manager your talking about. If it is that bad out there credit to him but just cant understand how a team can go from the last result to this. I realise its def an advantage to be playing astro more regular but that cant justified a result like that. If things are that bad 11 nil surely it must be time to build an infrastructure of young teams.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    MSL Website ? Easy peezy, use the drop down menu for league results, fixtures, tables etc, the cup results are usually posted on the main page fixture list for that week. They can only put the results up as they get them in from clubs, and it's not a paid full time job to update the website, most results in fairness are on fairly soon after games have finished, so there doing a good job considering some clubs don't bother sending in the results and they have to get them from other sources.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Archie it's a great website . Most things are easy to find . My bad I didn't take that info about clubs not sending in results into consideration . My apoligies an no offence meant .

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Archie it's a great website . Most things are easy to find . My bad I didn't take that info about clubs not sending in results into consideration . My apoligies an no offence meant .
    Any website would be hard to navigate at 10 past 4 on a weekend morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Glen buck you sly ol dog,,,,,,, some of us mere mortals have to work weekend nights in this day an age to make ends meet .

18. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Smile

QUOTE=Glenbuck;1733416]Any website would be hard to navigate at 10 past 4 on a weekend morning.[/QUOTE]

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Yanking your chain kid....

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast