Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Some really hard games here lads,pick of the games

Middleton FC v Killumney Utd
    Coachford FC v Everton Utd
    Glen Cel B v College Corths
    What dates are the games fixed for lads?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Have ringmahon only one junior team for FAI junior

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolboygodno9 View Post
    Have ringmahon only one junior team for FAI junior
    Well they have 2 MJL Premier sides so I'd imagine they both would be entered this comp too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    The 1ST round is down for next weekend and the weekend after.2nd round is around the 1st week of October and so on barring replays.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Well they have 2 MJL Premier sides so I'd imagine they both would be entered this comp too
    Only one team in the draw as far as i can see

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Some teams don't enter as there is no point.

How many rounds to get out of cork ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    I am open to correction on this but it looks to me as if their are 4 rounds in the Cork Area draw upon which round 5 will be the open draw,ie everyone goes into the pot from around the country

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    I am open to correction on this but it looks to me as if their are 4 rounds in the Cork Area draw upon which round 5 will be the open draw,ie everyone goes into the pot from around the country
    how ye looking littleman 2nd round draw against watergrasshill ya ? would ye be confident in that tie ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Dont know anything about them Killer,bar where the pitch is.Last time I was up there was with Grattan an a lot of things were different then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Footballs fickle red, i had a great junior cup results in my group last season an solid early season results an the rest was very hit an miss an we managed with some very hard work in the end to stay up comfortably.

Played ringmahon in our first league game last week an drew 3/3. Last season the same fixture finished 8 or 9/1 to rinhmahon so im just happy we gave a better showing of ourselves in this game. Ringmahon an the Hall are run away favourites again with UCC an Midleton for my money being the dark horses. The rest of us will try to make it hard for for them.

Interesting to see that Rockmount are still encluded in the league table despite all the so called rumors ?,,,,,,, an Glasheen top of the league

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Haha Red,,,,,,,,its a case of whos the better liar. The one who said Ringmahon have lost a load,or maybe the one who said the Hall have lost a load. I can tell ya Ringmahon will challange from what I saw of them last week they are strong all over the pitch,and from the bench. The Hall were written off last season early days an they won the league so forgive me for taking the speil on the echo with a pinch of salt. Ucc were top class for most of last season as were Midleton so ya id expect them to challange. The rest of us will have to step up to the plate wont we .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rockmount down for a league game next Saturday,,,,,,,, rumors of there demise have been greatly exaggerated me thinks ,,,,,,,,,, fair dues to all out in Whitechurch for proving the doubters wrong.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Micky Bulman and Gary Peglar gone out to Rockmount juniors, team being put together under the guidance of Pakie i hear

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Midleton 1-1 mayfield
    Only saw 2nd half decent football from both sides Midleton prob shaded it but mayfield looked very dangerous on the break,mayfield got a screamer but player looked like he came from offside position,Midleton were incensed with referee.some strike though.
    Midleton equalised through a penalty bout 10 to go.from wat I saw draw was fair result.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Mighty you saw the Mayfield goal,great goal it was indeed..........Can you explain to the people who read theses posts considering you saw the goal how exactly or why exactly Midleton were "incensed".

From what I saw,Mayfield took a corner,the box was full of players,front an back post etc etc, ball went back post and Mayfield put it back in from the endline.The Mayfield player who took the corner was on the edge of the 18 at this stage an volleyed the ball into the top corner. The ref was standing 20 yards out and saw the whole episode unfold in front of him and actually told the Midleton defenders it was impossible for anyone to be offside when Midleton had a man on the front and back post.

Absaloute ridiculous appeal in fairness,it was a decent game ,but it was plain to see it was a bit ragged in parts due to it being an early season game.

Its a point gained for Midleton an 3 points dropped for Mayfield would be more of a realistic assessment goin on the game itself. Midleton had 4 corners,Mayfield had 10,that stat would tell a different story about which goal was under the most pressure. But hey why would anyone belive my humble opinion,ur version is far better if your from Midleton.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Mighty you saw the Mayfield goal,great goal it was indeed..........Can you explain to the people who read theses posts considering you saw the goal how exactly or why exactly Midleton were "incensed".

From what I saw,Mayfield took a corner,the box was full of players,front an back post etc etc, ball went back post and Mayfield put it back in from the endline.The Mayfield player who took the corner was on the edge of the 18 at this stage an volleyed the ball into the top corner. The ref was standing 20 yards out and saw the whole episode unfold in front of him and actually told the Midleton defenders it was impossible for anyone to be offside when Midleton had a man on the front and back post.

Absaloute ridiculous appeal in fairness,it was a decent game ,but it was plain to see it was a bit ragged in parts due to it being an early season game.

Its a point gained for Midleton an 3 points dropped for Mayfield would be more of a realistic assessment goin on the game itself. Midleton had 4 corners,Mayfield had 10,that stat would tell a different story about which goal was under the most pressure. But hey why would anyone belive my humble opinion,ur version is far better if your from Midleton.
    Sure did you'l do well to see a better strike all season,screamer.To be honest littleman I didn't see the first half but talking to one of the lads in the stand said ye had the better start for first 20min,personally I didnt see anyone one on the posts but I wasn't in a good position to say he was offside either just saying the way the players reacted must hav been close,I agree with ur assessment about being a bit ragged in parts,teams looked to do right thing but broke down easily at times,it is junior afterall,but thought Midleton moved the ball well from what I saw,thought ye had a solid outfit,alot of weight of Jamie murphys shoulders,he will hurt alot of teams for ye during season,will he play junior for year?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Midleton is a tough place to try to take 3 points.Most sides go there thinking a point is a great result,we left 3 behind us. The 2 sides iv been most impressed with since iv been in the MSL junior have been in Ringmahon and Midleton.

Honest decent hard working sides that make ya earn a point or 3. No bs about them. We had the game in our hands at times today but didnt kill Midelton off,same against Ringmahon.

Like I said early season game,rather be ragged now than in the last 4 or 5 games. Think Midleton will struggle if ya man Deegan gets injured,class act.The 2 center halfs were good. Pity Deegan he has nothin around him. Koffi for Mayfield was the standout player on the day in midfield,gets fouls blown against him for no other reason that hes hard an fair,tough in the takle,the mans a beast.Thought the Mayfield 2 dominated the Midleton 3 today,lesson to all concerned.Ya have to have the players to play a system,ya cant enforce it on players.

Midelton will take points off most teams at home,and a lot of points off teams away,good side.

Jamie will play where he wants and when he wants.Hes playin ball with his mates an hes happy. Thats all you can ask.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Midleton is a tough place to try to take 3 points.Most sides go there thinking a point is a great result,we left 3 behind us. The 2 sides iv been most impressed with since iv been in the MSL junior have been in Ringmahon and Midleton.

Honest decent hard working sides that make ya earn a point or 3. No bs about them. We had the game in our hands at times today but didnt kill Midelton off,same against Ringmahon.

Like I said early season game,rather be ragged now than in the last 4 or 5 games. Think Midleton will struggle if ya man Deegan gets injured,class act.The 2 center halfs were good. Pity Deegan he has nothin around him. Koffi for Mayfield was the standout player on the day in midfield,gets fouls blown against him for no other reason that hes hard an fair,tough in the takle,the mans a beast.Thought the Mayfield 2 dominated the Midleton 3 today,lesson to all concerned.Ya have to have the players to play a system,ya cant enforce it on players.

Midelton will take points off most teams at home,and a lot of points off teams away,good side.

Jamie will play where he wants and when he wants.Hes playin ball with his mates an hes happy. Thats all you can ask.
    Ya agree with most ur points,haven't seen ringmahon play much to be honest,I saw ur game in Midleton last year and thought ye wer most physical side I've seen down in midleton,yes and a very good central midfield.deehan didnt play yesterday saw him in the was in d stand with his kids.

Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast