Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Red if I was a football romantic I could say that when I agreed to push our kick off time to 4:30 to allow ye to get yer youth game played in Cork then the football gods shone on us a little.,,,,,,,,,,but in reality doing a fellow Cork side a favour is what we should all do when given the chance.I watched yer game an was delighted when ye score at the death to beat Balla. Next week against Mayfield,haha we can wave across the pitch at one another.

Fermoy came well up for the game,they knew it was a 6 pointer. We were actually missing a few bodies if im honest and cancelled trasining Thursday because of the bad weather so it wasnt the best way to get rev'd up for a big game.In a nutshell the whole team just played well,the bench did a huge job of encouraging the players selected on the 11 an when subs were used they just fitted in like for like with who came off an it all worked seamlessly. Defenders defended well,midfielders tackled and created,wingers ran the lines an forwards were ruthless.The goalie got very cold but kept his concentration throughout. Personally I was delighted for the players,one an all.Its hard week after week playing well an ending up on the losing side.Theres no fair in football,it kicks ya when ur down an dose it agin when ur tying to get back up so ya have to fight it all the way to be successful.Saturday just provided me with the proof that we are doing the right things the right way an if we just ride it out an stay up next season should be a different story for us.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Apoligies for the repeat lads,technical glitch,,,,,
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    looks like midleton are having a right good run just at the right time. points on the board are always better than games in hand...

This could be a two horse race come friday night, i think should ringmahon lose then there title bid goes up in smoke, watched the hall sunday won 5 nil against a very poor riverstown team, fancy them to go down. At home hall will fancy taking the points off there rivals for leaugue. Midleton have points in the bag but have tough games left coming to, hall, ringmahon twice, where i only see 2 or 3 teams taking points off the hall, decie looking like he wont miss a game at this stagewhich is massive.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Fermoy juniors and seniors are picking off very small squads, Both have arrived in their Prem leagues at the same time and it has def been a struggle for both of our teams to step up. Throw in the usual work commitments, suspensions, lads retiring/moving on, injuries etc and it becomes a battle week in week out to get two strong sides out (invariably this season it seems we play at the same time each week) it caught up with the juniors last Sat. However we'll fight on and hope the tide turns along the way. Who knows what the appeal against the points (wrongly in our view) deducted may bring.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Why were points deducted? Can't see league over turning their own decision to be fair
    Complicated scenario r&w and I'm not at liberty to say a whole lot to be honest. We don't know for sure what the outcome will be, but we will have had a fair hearing now no matter what the outcome. Perhaps the points were knocked off the table hastily without any actual appeal/discussion or investigation into the case, we'll see in time.
    Last edited by Clifford; 26/03/2013 at 10:53 PM.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Complicated scenario r&w and I'm not at liberty to say a whole lot to be honest. We don't know for sure what the outcome will be, but we will have had a fair hearing now no matter what the outcome. Perhaps the points were knocked off the table hastily without any actual appeal/discussion or investigation into the case, we'll see in time.
    To be honest Clifford,I remember the league relegating Midleton juniors after the season ended 3 seasons ago,3/4 weeks after season ended club got a letter to say ye wer relegated over a illegal player played for carrigaline v blarney and blarney were awarded the 3 points and they relegated Midleton because now blarney had 1 point more than Midleton,so wouldn't be relying in the league to the right thing.crazy decision from them,and there decision is always final.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Thanks redandwhite and mighty almighty, I won't say any more on it as it's for the club to sort out, but it's now at least in discussion at the right level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    This is 2 years running now Fermoy involved in illegal player issues being brought too the leagues attention!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igot2words4ya View Post
    This is 2 years running now Fermoy involved in illegal player issues being brought too the leagues attention!
    you are correct, there was a misunderstanding last season (as there was with about 3 other clubs) and we took our punishment as was deemed appropriate after a hearing. Thanks for the concern.
    Last edited by Clifford; 28/03/2013 at 1:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Ringmahon Rangers senior team are currently looking for a manager for next season. All interested applicants please contact the chairman Dave O Donoghue on 0871957289.
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by central fox View Post
    I see d hall have beaten ringmahon 1-0 tonight churning out results ringmahon fail in a big game again serious question marks over their character
    Ringmahon were excellent tonight .hall just niped it ..what about ur own teams character everton if im right down 14 point ?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    That surely wraps up the league for the hall

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I agree r+w, just can't see the hall dropping points, I suppose midelton do have points on the board, only saving grace for them is if the hall get lots of midweek games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Looks an interesting league though top and bottom!good for the league...interesting to see if everton or Mahon can rattle off 5 or 6 wins as that's what they need now, everton seemed to have hit a wall
    they were well over the mount the other night and a bad ref cost them all 3 points from what i see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by central fox View Post
    Your right i think r+w if ringmahon or everton cam rattle off a few wins might get them back in it they are playing each other next week so a win for either is vital and1fortheteam i heard bad refeeeing had an impact ob everton rockmount ge heard stonewall pen denied to everton late on an rockmount lucky to finisih with 11 standard of refs in most games is very poor this year bad bunch there
    this one was a bad one i just went to watch a game this guy was poor he let a lot off in fav of the mount who i might add had 6 or 7 ex div 1 aul players in the team there was a blatent hand ball in box waved on as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Great result for Everton today well deserved too..mayfield and Fermoy both drop points again at the bottom tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Why the reference to ex crescent players? Does that matter?
    dosent say much for the div if there back bone is aul div 1 lad thats all im saying not in a bad way to crescent fab club it was and will be again im told .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I reckon top 4-6 teams in this division would give aul premier teams a run for there money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkeeper View Post
    I reckon top 4-6 teams in this division would give aul premier teams a run for there money
    They'd be competing for league every year!no problem..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkeeper View Post
    blarney street beat leeside 3-1 today at start of season glen celtic under me beat leeside crosshaven everton .

Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast