Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1691

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Ouch for cors. On what grounds did they win it do you know. Bit silly out of them if true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Don't know

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I'm sure someone will tell us soon. Is it true our more stirring maybe the cors or ringmahon guys could let us know more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Well INS I can 100% confirm we havnt heard a thing . All the one to us anyway .

INS you stirr away . You said yourself there's no harm in it .

If someone gets a giggle at my posts occasionally then I'm glad iv cheered them up , ya have to have a sense of humor on this forum . Life's to short .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    100% true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Why would mayfield get a letter or notice about ringmahons appeal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    We wouldn't , but I presume someone would of heard something like .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Someone did....me

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I do get a giggle littleman , sometimes you think I'm stirring when I'm not. I try not to intentionally offend people here but it might happen from time to time.
    Usually FIFA is fairly on the ball when he don't ask me for my spoon.
    It seems ringmahon ringmahon ringmahon for ye at the moment littleman and ye have had the upper hand to.
    Id imagine neither cors or ring will confirm till they have a letter stating it.
    If true what were cors thinking.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Little man your posts on here make me feel a mix between getting sick and wanting to scream! You are managing a junior league team in the northside of cork city... The amount of BS that comes out your mouth. Ye have no hope of winning that league. Dont care who ye play in final? Ya im sureye would prefer to play the team far superior to ye than one of the bottom sides in the league. No longer following this thread had just about enough of all of littlemans silly "mind games" that are having such a big impact on the league and the players out there looking to knock the top team off their perch, not just play loads of games so that the league is just over n done with for the summer break.
    Over and Out.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Littleman causing trouble again and my name is stirring . Bodie I wouldn't take much notice. Your prob a cors man freaked but it's good to have different characters on here to. Keeps things funny but also nice to have some geninue players and supports prospective to keep things real. Any insight into what happened with cors and ringmahon would be nice from people that might know.

Littleman will you stop chasing all the forum lads & lassies away. As littleman himself would say it's being awhile since I saw an accurate match report.
    What way did the cors mid game play out from what I've seen of midleton they look good and seem to get put in the shadows from other teams.
    Last edited by Im_not_stirring; 10/04/2014 at 4:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Just to quell rumours lads we got notification that we won the appeal . No need for details I think guys can figure it out

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_not_stirring View Post
    Littleman causing trouble again and my name is stirring . Bodie I wouldn't take much notice. Your prob a cors man freaked but it's good to have different characters on here to. Keeps things funny but also nice to have some geninue players and supports prospective to keep things real. Any insight into what happened with cors and ringmahon would be nice from people that might know.

Littleman will you stop chasing all the forum lads & lassies away. As littleman himself would say it's being awhile since I saw an accurate match report.
    What way did the cors mid game play out from what I've seen of midleton they look good and seem to get put in the shadows from other teams.
    Got the last hour of this game,Corinthians clubman said they were well worth the 2-0 when I arrived,Midleton never in it in first half by all accounts,they did change it at half time and had a right go,Midleton scored with 15 left and should have got there equaliser soon after,keeper miraculously batted the ball back off his bar running back to his goal and took it off Midleton centre f nose and empty net ahead,never seen anything like it,Midleton player missed another header and a missed kick from 5yrds.corinthians were hanging and just about held on and got the big 3pts which will now give them a nice cushion for 2nd round of games to go.centre midfield and centre foward were very good for Cors,Midleton look short a centre foward to probably win a league.only one team now for league,and it certainly ain't mayfield,Midleton can still go ahead of them,Mahon look too far off pace.

On littleman the general consensus is he does get fairly painfull at times,an awfull lot of waffle.I never seen such a hipocrite post as senior clubs accepting seniors struggling and juniors doing well,one of the biggest problems in his club is him holding juniors back from playing senior.if there seniors had 3 of there juniors all year they would be a far better side.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    From what I hear this isn't over by any means, MFA could be dealing with a Appeal very shortly !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    What grounds have they to appeal if they were found to have cheated by the msl in a msl competition

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    What grounds have they to appeal if they were found to have cheated by the msl in a msl competition
    Ringmahon Rangers put in an objection and won it. Any club, in this case College Corinthians, whether they are right or wrong, are entitled to appeal the decision of the MSL to the MFA. The appeal doesn't come cheap,€250, and it must be lodged with the MFA within 4 working days of being notified of the leagues decision. Ringmahon Rangers and The MSL must both be notified if an appeal is being lodged.

17. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Jaysus amateur football getting very technical. Everything is money now appeals yellow / red cards in a recessions. It's bringing people to the game they should be doing not chasing people away because they can't afford it.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Whats the rule on Senior players playing junior when the club has two junior teams?? Ringmahon B played two seniors for their B team tonight but thought when a club has two junior teams competing in MSL they can only play for the first juniors?

Wouldnt it be ironic if they were caught breaking the rules having got to a cup final after losing in the quarters and semi's!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodie View Post
    Whats the rule on Senior players playing junior when the club has two junior teams?? Ringmahon B played two seniors for their B team tonight but thought when a club has two junior teams competing in MSL they can only play for the first juniors?

Wouldnt it be ironic if they were caught breaking the rules having got to a cup final after losing in the quarters and semi's!!
    You can't play for the second so they shouldn't have played them every club who has a second team knows this rule so I say Douglas hall will be putting in a complaint in the morning !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Which of ringmahons juniors are the second team both are premier

Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast