Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1691

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    FIFA knowone called anyone anything . Spoony is well aware of my point which obviously is lost on you . It's a football forum all I ask Is we keep it to what happens on the pitch . I post on what I see on the pitch , not what I hear or see off it .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Well my spoony friend me saying I was going was merely a statement of intent , keep it football an il gladly stick around , no interest in wind ups or p### takin , seen plenty good forums go to waste cause of a few bad apples who are only interested in causing mayhem with a keyboard .
    Yes I do have a little stir but mostly in good nature & to be fair I haven't done to much. Generally just give my opinion & thoughts. Not sure when I was doing the things you mentioned. Yes I agree about keeping the forum about football which I do. It's not my fault it some people touchy when a difference of opinion occurs. That after all is the beauty of football. Opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Spoony maybe I bit too soon when you showed up but with all due respect I'd say there's about 3 maybe 4 lads who actually post on this site to do with games there clubs actually play in within the MSL junior . There's easily double that who pop in every now an then an add very little in respect of reports on games or who's good or bad . If we keep it football then football people will post on the junior games they see an we all want that , if the forum gets a rep for being prone to throwing mud then we may as well just close it down .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    My whole point being since Friday morning there's been over 15 posts,,,,, nearly all are questions about scores,,,,,, no reports,,,,,,, Ringmahon were they worth their win,,, what were Rockmount like,,,, Midleton , anyone catch the game. Ringmahon B. / Carrig 0/0 anyone see that,,,,, an impartial view from someone who watched Mayfield / UCC A,,,,,,,, these are
    what we should be posting about .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Well said. Agree with you. That's what I would like to see also. All the better this year as it's a bit more competitive than last few years.

As a matter of interest what do people thing it will take to win the league in way of points & also to stay up. Seems very bunched.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    My whole point being since Friday morning there's been over 15 posts,,,,, nearly all are questions about scores,,,,,, no reports,,,,,,, Ringmahon were they worth their win,,, what were Rockmount like,,,, Midleton , anyone catch the game. Ringmahon B. / Carrig 0/0 anyone see that,,,,, an impartial view from someone who watched Mayfield / UCC A,,,,,,,, these are
    what we should be posting about .
    Got the 2nd half of the rockmount game. From what I saw they done enough to win without playing to good. Maybe a few more experienced players on the pitch. A lot of young players for rockmount who tried but just lacked that bit of composure. From reports of a few lads I chatted with up there , they said rockmount played well in the 1st half. Wasn't very action packed once ring scored only looked like 1 winner. Was going to midelton but got word mallow weren't travelling to strong. Would liked to have got yer game sat night but had work. Saw mid ucc back abit and college were very unlucky that day. Really should have won it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Well done Spoony ( hope you don't mind, I couldn't go spelling I.N.S each time)

Lots left to play for, one game at a time

8. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Junior Supercup Update

Glasheen V Mayfield
    Saturday @ 1 pm in Murphy's Farm has now been switched to Mayfield Uniteds all weather on Saturday @ 6pm .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Junior Supercup Update

Glasheen V Mayfield
    Saturday @ 1 pm in Murphy's Farm has now been switched to Mayfield Uniteds all weather on Saturday @ 6pm .
    Glasheen must be mad giving you home advantage especially after your last game out in Glasheen!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    another home game littleman?????? how was this switched ?
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Murphys Farm seems to be out of action so the game was switched .

fifa we have played 17 games this season ,9 on grass actually 8 on the all weather. Of that our 9 league games ,5 were on grass . So in all honesty we dont play as much on the all weather as people think .

Finally with regards to our previous Glasheen meeting ,they beat us fair and square and the surface had nothing to do with it .
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

13. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Handy to get it played so cos of back log . They would lose home advantage anyways . Only one league game this weekend but good to see games next week can't wait til full rounds kick on wjen everyone is playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Home game again for the Northside Rebels next week , some day soon we will be away

Interesting to see UCC seniors are playing Corinthians next week on a Saturday morning at 11pm ,,,, and UCC A play Corinthians A at the same time , both games on out in the Farm .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Home game again for the Northside Rebels next week , some day soon we will be away

Interesting to see UCC seniors are playing Corinthians next week on a Saturday morning at 11pm ,,,, and UCC A play Corinthians A at the same time , both games on out in the Farm .
    Saturday is the annual colours game for UCC, normally always played against college cors .They normally have their fundraising lunch the same day. They had Trap at it last year, not sure where or who they have this year..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Well ya learn something new everyday

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh, that is very tasty. I thinks there could be a quite a few at both games. I personally will be at the junior one as I would imagion yourselfs , ring & midelton will have a few doing a bit of scouting on cors. Ucc could really open up the league. Cors look good but from what I seen of college they could turn teams over also.

Before that ring & mid have big one this week. Both in good form and none will want to lose this. Draw could be on the cards. But I'm sure mid will want to avenge there home defeat.
    Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Well I won't say I didn't have a rye smile when I saw both fixtures on at the same time . Especially the junior one . It's my experience when a clubs senior an junior teams have clashing fixtures you get a better feel for a teams real strenght , less the 2 seniors which the rule book allows for .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Murphys Farm seems to be out of action so the game was switched .

fifa we have played 17 games this season ,9 on grass actually 8 on the all weather. Of that our 9 league games ,5 were on grass . So in all honesty we dont play as much on the all weather as people think .

Finally with regards to our previous Glasheen meeting ,they beat us fair and square and the surface had nothing to do with it .
    Will you continue to play on astro in the spring/summer months if you think that the surface doesn't have an influence on your results?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_not_stirring View Post
    Oh, that is very tasty. I thinks there could be a quite a few at both games. I personally will be at the junior one as I would imagion yourselfs , ring & midelton will have a few doing a bit of scouting on cors. Ucc could really open up the league. Cors look good but from what I seen of college they could turn teams over also.

Before that ring & mid have big one this week. Both in good form and none will want to lose this. Draw could be on the cards. But I'm sure mid will want to avenge there home defeat.
    Good luck.
    Any predictions for this weekends prem fixture.
    I haven't seen much of either team, but going on the previous result it looked like a pretty comfy game for Mahon.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pirlo View Post
    Any predictions for this weekends prem fixture.
    I haven't seen much of either team, but going on the previous result it looked like a pretty comfy game for Mahon.
    I thought that night they were the better team. But someone else on here thought midelton were & it was a smash and grab. Can't remember who but it's back along in a few posts. Will definetly be interesting game and could determine one of there league ambitions this year. Prob more important for midelton at the moment not to lose.
    Don't judge a book by its cover.

Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast