Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1686

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

  1. #1001
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Ya Sparks but their was some issue with a Leeside player I think and it seems the fairest thing was to just have a play off between Everton an Wilton . Dosent really bother me personally .
    Leeside played illegal players against Everton United and Wilton United. They were removed from the competition by the league.

  2. #1002
    Reserves tricksey's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinguard View Post
    Leeside played illegal players against Everton United and Wilton United. They were removed from the competition by the league.
    Of course you would know shin gaurd if they played the players against Everton !
    Last edited by tricksey; 02/10/2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Grammar

  3. #1003
    Reserves
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    seems every year these cups turn into a farce!
    Wheres the farce? If you break the rules they remove you from the competition I think it's actually pretty clear for once from the MSL
    Last edited by Sparks; 03/10/2013 at 12:29 PM.

  4. #1004
    Reserves ringmahon4ever's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mahon
    Posts
    467
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Yeah carrigaline played a senior player against our a team so we got the three points instead and onwards we move. Interesting to see its ringmahon versus Douglas hall in two games
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

  5. #1005
    Reserves
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Looking at the tables and Leeside seem too have been docked points in the League also?? What's going on down little island? More illegal players?? After been throw out of the cup this week just gets worse for them

  6. #1006
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    The Hall V Cors,,,,,,,,,,,,, any decent match report,obviously being fair to both sides,an no BS please.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  7. #1007
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Looking at the tables and Leeside seem too have been docked points in the League also?? What's going on down little island? More illegal players?? After been throw out of the cup this week just gets worse for them
    I heard the 2nd team managers thought a player was signed on the 2nd team form but he wasnt, they played 3 first team players! it wasnt like they were trying to get away with playing illegal players his name was down. I think the blame is totally at Exectitive level its an absolute farce from talking to people from there.

  8. #1008
    Reserves
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet View Post
    I heard the 2nd team managers thought a player was signed on the 2nd team form but he wasnt, they played 3 first team players! it wasnt like they were trying to get away with playing illegal players his name was down. I think the blame is totally at Exectitive level its an absolute farce from talking to people from there.
    2nd team? They've a junior and senior team and no seniors are left play junior it's a fairly simple concept

    There's no such thing as group forms either. Every player gets registered on an individual form. Each individual form has the team and league registered in at the top so too try too say its a mistake at committee level is laughable. Blame must ly solely at the feet of the managers as they must keep track of whos registered and also how many as you can only have 23 players in any one team.

  9. #1009
    Youth Team fifa's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Ringmahon b 3-0 Rockmount

  10. #1010
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Watched the 2nd half of this one.Ringmahon were well worth the victory. Looked a good solid side. Rockmount tried in fairness but maybe Sunday mornings dont suit them. Ringmahon could of scored a few more if not for poor finishin and a solid performance from the Rockmount keeper.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  11. #1011
    First Team
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Watched the 2nd half of this one.Ringmahon were well worth the victory. Looked a good solid side. Rockmount tried in fairness but maybe Sunday mornings dont suit them. Ringmahon could of scored a few more if not for poor finishin and a solid performance from the Rockmount keeper.
    Well deserved 3 points alright. What did you think of second goal.

  12. #1012
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Look Glenbuck I know you might feel agreived about the 2nd goal if the ref maybe got it wrong , but it was one way traffic at that stage and it was only a matter of when and not if Ringmahon would score again.

    If I though the game hinged on the 2nd goal Id say ye have a fair reason to grumble but Ringmahon had the game won at half time and the only thing left to be settled was by how much.


    If Ringmahon are anything they are cute with the ball an ye held a line way to high all game. They were pickin passes through yer backline on the half way line time an time again.

    The ref was well placed throughout the game and my opinion was he let the game play as much he could and got the majority of calls right. Id have no problem admitting Rockmount tried throughout to get back into the game but to start with 10 an get to half time only 1 nil down was doing very well.

    Starting the 2nd half with 11 did help a bit but being honest Ringmahon looked the stronger side,and they did have 3 subs so tired legs wasnt as much a problem obviously. As iv said in fairness Rockmount kept pluggin away but the 3/0 could of been a lot worse had Ringmahon took there chances , maybe the Sunday morning kick off didnt help but I hope things improve for ye.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  13. #1013
    First Team
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Look Glenbuck I know you might feel agreived about the 2nd goal if the ref maybe got it wrong , but it was one way traffic at that stage and it was only a matter of when and not if Ringmahon would score again.

    If I though the game hinged on the 2nd goal Id say ye have a fair reason to grumble but Ringmahon had the game won at half time and the only thing left to be settled was by how much.


    If Ringmahon are anything they are cute with the ball an ye held a line way to high all game. They were pickin passes through yer backline on the half way line time an time again.

    The ref was well placed throughout the game and my opinion was he let the game play as much he could and got the majority of calls right. Id have no problem admitting Rockmount tried throughout to get back into the game but to start with 10 an get to half time only 1 nil down was doing very well.

    Starting the 2nd half with 11 did help a bit but being honest Ringmahon looked the stronger side,and they did have 3 subs so tired legs wasnt as much a problem obviously. As iv said in fairness Rockmount kept pluggin away but the 3/0 could of been a lot worse had Ringmahon took there chances , maybe the Sunday morning kick off didnt help but I hope things improve for ye.
    Not a bother with that my friend. Just asking what you thought of the second goal. Regardless of the way any game is going, possession or scoreline, for a ref doing a Premier Junior League game to get that call wrong is totally off the wall. Of course it didnt change the course of the game but for him not to spot the infringement (10 yrds at a guess) is a serious black mark against him. I know you have connections to him going back to the Grattan days but call a spade a spade it was bordering on ridicoulas. Never the less, on we go. (whisper) why dont sensible people call it as it is....

  14. #1014
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Glenbuck theres an awful lot of football left and I like ta keep all the refs on me good side so lets just say it was a bad day at the office for the Whitechurch boys , the great thing about football is it gives you another chance next week so I hope it improves for ye.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  15. Thanks From:


  16. #1015
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Wednesday 9th October

    Keane Cup Q-Final

    Crofton Celtic v Midleton CIT 7.30 (P. Murphy)

    Thursday 10th October

    Beamish Stout Junior League 1

    CIT v Leeside CIT 7.30 (M. O’Flynn)

    Friday 11th October
    (7.30pm Kick-Off Unless Stated)

    Beamish Stout Floodlit League

    Leeds v Douglas Hall The Mardyke 7pm (P. McAuliffe)
    Casement v Everton The Mardyke 8pm (R. Murphy)
    Mayfield Utd v Ringmahon Rgs The Mardyke 9pm (R. Murphy)

    Keane Cup Q-Final

    Blarney Utd v Ballincollig O’Shea Park (D. Deady)

    Beamish Stout Senior 2nd Division

    Youghal Utd v Ballinhassig Adrath Park 7.45 (D. Cronin)

    FAI Junior Cup 2nd Round

    Douglas Hall v Wilton Utd Moneygourney
    (K. O’Keefe)
    Midleton v Killumney Knockgriffin
    (M. O'Flynn)
    Leeview Utd v Youghal Utd Mayfield Sports Complex (AUL)

    Beamish Stout Junior Premier Division

    Rockmount v UCC A Rockmount Park
    (J. Thompson)
    Carrigaline Utd A v Ringmahon Rgs B Ballea Park 8pm (M. O’Connell)

    Saturday 12th October
    (3pm KO Unless Stated)

    Keane Cup Q-Final

    College Corinthians v Avondale Utd Corinthians Park (P. Murphy)

    Munster Senior Cup 1st Round

    Carrigaline Utd v CIT Ballea Park 7pm
    (R. Murphy)

    Munster Senior Cup 2nd Round

    Mallow Utd v Leeside Town Park (D. Keeler)

    Beamish Stout Senior Premier Division

    UCC v Rockmount The Farm
    (K. Callanan, J. Thompson, M. Moynihan)
    Leeds v St Marys Leeds Park
    (M. Barry, R. Murphy, D. Cronin)

    Beamish Stout Senior 1st Division

    Mayfield Utd v Fermoy Mayfield Park (A. Kelly)

    Beamish Stout Senior 2nd Division

    Casement Celtic v Kinsale Casement Park
    (D. Deady)
    Crosshaven v Temple Utd Camden
    (T. Thompson)

    FAI Junior Cup 2nd Round

    Glasheen v Fairview Glasheen Park 2pm (L. Murphy)
    Douglas Hall Ath v Macroom Moneygourney 7.45 (M. O’Flynn)
    Everton v Douglas Hall (AUL) Everton Park (J. Walsh)
    Glen Celtic B v College Cors Glen Park (AUL)
    Grattan Utd v College Cors Ath O’Neill Park (AUL)

    Beamish Stout Junior League 1

    Fermoy v Riverstown/Blodge Carrig Park (J. Walsh)

    Beamish Stout Junior League 1A

    UCC Acdaemials v Blarney Utd The Farm (M. O’Connell)

    Sunday 13rd October
    (10.45am KO)

    FAI Intermediate Cup 1st Round

    Douglas Hall v Glasheen Moneygourney
    (M. Barry)

    Keane Cup Q-Final

    Everton v Bandon Everton Park (D. Deady)

    Beamish Stout Senior 1st Division

    Tramore Ath v Castleview Tramore Park (G. Kelly)

    FAI Junior Cup 2nd Round

    Cobh Wanderers v Waterloo B Oldchurch Park
    (T. Thompson)
    Mallow Utd v Fox & Hounds Town Park (K. O'Keefe)
    Watergrasshill v Mayfield Utd Skehanagh (AUL)
    Bweeng v Ringmahon Rgs Bweeng (AUL)
    Dillons Cross v Temple Utd Silverheights Park (AUL)
    Coachford v Everton Utd The Glebe (AUL)

    Beamish Stout Junior League 1

    Avondale Utd v Leeside Avondale Park (P. McAuliffe)
    Ballincollig v CIT Landing Field (P. Hayes)
    St Marys v Carrigaline Utd B St Marys Park (S. Gallagher)

    Beamish Stout Junior League 1A

    Bandon v Passage Town Park (T. McCarthy)
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  17. #1016
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    FAI JUNIOR CUP RESULTS (FRIDAY NIGHT)

    Midleton 0-4 Killumney United,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any report on this one,expected this to be closer.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  18. #1017
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    FAI JUNIOR CUP RESULTS (FRIDAY NIGHT)

    Midleton 0-4 Killumney United,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any report on this one,expected this to be closer.
    Watched this one and to he honest Midleton never performed at all,centre foward was only bright spark for Midleton,but killumney are a top side very impressed with them,one of the better junior teams I've seen in a while,big physical and can pass d ball,but Midleton never came to life and will wonder how this game by passed them,they tried but got no momentum together.killumney deserved it and by the margin too.

  19. #1018
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Killumney are one of the best junior sides in Cork,never mind the Aul . I thought Midleton would have to play really well to get a result,and as ya said it didnt happen so no great surprise the scoreline . It was a tough draw,Everton could find it equally hard away to Coacford . Corinthians have a tricky one away to Glen B,tough place for a side to go looking for an away win. Ringmahon whave a tricky one away to Bweeng as well . Sunday mornins always throw up a few strange ones so expect the unexpected.Might go watch the GlenB/Cornthians game tomorrow for a look see.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

  20. #1019
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    140
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    best of luck to college coritains in the next round of th fai junior cup a good solid team . thanks for a good game today lads . penalties a lottery and ye took it well done

  21. #1020
    First Team littleman's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cork boy
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    F.A.I. JUNIOR CUP 3rd ROUND DRAW
    Pearse Celtic “B / Rockmount v Dunbar Celtic
    Douglas Hall “B” v Killumney United.
    Carrigtwohill Utd. / Pearse Celtic “A” v College Cors. “A”.
    Glenthorn Celtic v Blackstone Rovers.
    Wilton United v Blarney St.Ath.
    Springfield FC v Grattan United.
    Dillons Cross Ath.v Richmond “A”.
    Mayfield United v Fox & Hounds.
    U.C.C. United v Ringmahon Rangers.
    Innishvilla FC v Fairview FC.
    Greenwood FC v Waterloo FC.
    Glen Celtic “A” v Douglas Hall FC. (A.U.L.).
    Leeview Athletic v Coachford FC
    Fermoy FC./ Kilreen Celtic v Cobh Wanderers.

    games to be played the 1st weekend in November
    Last edited by littleman; 18/10/2013 at 9:22 AM.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Munster Senior League
    By Chiefscout in forum Rubbish
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14/08/2012, 5:22 PM
  2. Munster Junior League
    By collcorforever in forum Junior League
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10/02/2009, 9:54 AM
  3. Munster Junior League
    By collcorforever in forum Intermediate Leagues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16/01/2009, 10:06 AM
  4. Munster senior and junior cup
    By LmkSnr in forum Women's Football
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02/11/2008, 6:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •