Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by central fox View Post
    Are ye for reall top 4 teams in mjl would give aul premier tes a run for their money?d hall everton tingmahon would be top 3 r 4 easy and they ate their clubs second teams
    i wont even go there bud glen celtic b div 3a dismantled fermoy in fai cup stop would you.out of respect for everton im not geting into this thats a club i like and rate.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 30/03/2013 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by central fox View Post
    Theres always one r two teams in lower division of aul that are food for a season or 2 like thar glen team and kilreen but they wont last unlike the three teams i mentioned they seem to put out good teams year in year out
    respects to those teams you mentioned and that glen and kilreen teams are very good sides lad.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fortheTeam View Post
    respects to those teams you mentioned and that glen and kilreen teams are very good sides lad.
    Will u stop. The glen A team would get destroyed by the top 4 in this league.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    blarney street beat leeside 3-1 today at start of season glen celtic under me beat leeside crosshaven everton .
    So Douglas hall first team,ringmahons first team and evertons first team wouldn't compete in Premier A because your glen Celtic team beat a few 1st Divison teams in friendlys??
    Sound!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igot2words4ya View Post
    So Douglas hall first team,ringmahons first team and evertons first team wouldn't compete in Premier A because your glen Celtic team beat a few 1st Divison teams in friendlys??
    Sound!
    not what i said at all bud or ment with out going into it with you im saying all top 4 of prem aul would compete you talk up the msl junior side to somthing its not the teams you mention are fine teams and the fermoy game was in fai cup .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    not what i said at all bud or ment with out going into it with you im saying all top
    4 of prem aul would compete you talk up the msl junior side to somthing its not the teams you mention are fine teams and the fermoy game was in fai cup .
    I've played in msl junior premier and aul. And the msl junior is a way better standard of football. Most top players in aul would jump ship to msl junior if a top team came a knocking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackandwhite View Post
    I've played in msl junior premier and aul. And the msl junior is a way better standard of football. Most top players in aul would jump ship to msl junior if a top team came a knocking.
    your opinion and i respect it and my opinion is mine i would say better facilities .we are on about mjl.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    your opinion and i respect it and my opinion is mine i would say better facilities .we are on about mjl.
    Sorry meant Munster junior and I'm not on about the facilities even tho that is another major plus for the league which has been covered on this before.
    I'm sayin most of the top players would play in mjl if they were approached.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Sorry meant Munster junior and I'm not on about the facilities even tho that is another major plus for the league which has been covered on this before.
    I'm sayin most of the top players would play in mjl if they were approached.
    another example today will be everton v pike a so called junior team playing senior team .coachford were better then pike and should have won missed a peno had 10men and still looked the better team then pike.lets see how msl everton do in that game in terms of matching them .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    another example today will be everton v pike a so called junior team playing senior team .coachford were better then pike and should have won missed a peno had 10men and still looked the better team then pike.lets see how msl everton do in that game in terms of matching them .
    To be fair, Everton aren't as strong as they were in last couple off seasons. Douglas Hall aul beat Everton in the fai in earlier rounds. Them so called teams in limerick who think are senior wouldn't do anything in the MSL. To compete against Avondale, corthnians and others. Wouldn't have a chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    To be fair, Everton aren't as strong as they were in last couple off seasons. Douglas Hall aul beat Everton in the fai in earlier rounds. Them so called teams in limerick who think are senior wouldn't do anything in the MSL. To compete against Avondale, corthnians and others. Wouldn't have a chance
    avondale and cors they would give account of their self to but the rest they would have a pop off im talking pike and the likes of them.i seen clonmel town they were unreal and killumney should have beaten them to.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Any score from Brooklodge game? Heard they beat Midleton?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    midleton won 3-2, were 2 up, brooklodge got it back to 2-2, but midleton got the winner with 5 to go

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villaman10 View Post
    midleton won 3-2, were 2 up, brooklodge got it back to 2-2, but midleton got the winner with 5 to go
    Yes your right with that villaman,heard the same,seems to be exciting at the top and bottom now looking at the table!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    To be fair lads, the offers have been there for years for AUL players to go MJL. In my opinion, most AUL players would see it as a sideways move at best. They may see it as stepping stone to senior too. Better clubs, but not better teams. Better football for the purist - but that's proper schoolboys teaching - again structure of club not team. A few of the top senior sides don't even know their juniors exist!! Football is evolving and all teams now realise you gotta keep the ball. The standard is improving, probably diluted across too many teams though!! Accept my offer below and see!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Blackstone Rovers FC (Prem A) are looking for a friendly for weekend 6/7 April. Contact Ivan 087-6540423.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Seems like from which ever league yer in ye seem to have rose tinted glasses on in respect of the other leagues.

Reputations are gained over years,not in a season or 2 of relative success. The only cups that mean anything are the Fai and Mjc and AOH so its league titles that count,not chat.
    Last edited by littleman; 31/03/2013 at 6:38 PM.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

18. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quite possibly the most ridiculous statement I've read in foot.ie.

Your ignorance (or maybe your showing your age)† of standard of football that's not mjl is beyond a joke.

Those so called teams dont think they are senior. there junior and proud of it.

these clubs would be challenging for title every year.

Weren't cors battling relegation for a stage last year?

The talk of hanging off Avondales coat tails has been had many times.
    We all know there exceptional.

On the mjl.
    I played in it for years.
    Players in it think its the best thing since sliced bread.

Its when you leave you get a true reflection of it.

I for one would never play in it again.

I can see the attraction for players trying to get noticed by there senior team but don't make out that the league is a top one packed full of quality.

Its a second team league at end of day.
    If players are good enough they will go to first team if given chance or move on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
    Quite possibly the most ridiculous statement I've read in foot.ie.

Your ignorance (or maybe your showing your age)† of standard of football that's not mjl is beyond a joke.

Those so called teams dont think they are senior. there junior and proud of it.

these clubs would be challenging for title every year.

Weren't cors battling relegation for a stage last year?

The talk of hanging off Avondales coat tails has been had many times.
    We all know there exceptional.

On the mjl.
    I played in it for years.
    Players in it think its the best thing since sliced bread.

Its when you leave you get a true reflection of it.

I for one would never play in it again.

I can see the attraction for players trying to get noticed by there senior team but don't make out that the league is a top one packed full of quality.

Its a second team league at end of day.
    If players are good enough they will go to first team if given chance or move on
    lads there,s a great post on the msl v aul forum by hotspur .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Its not a great post its an honest post,an its honesty is why we should appriciate it.Its based on the opinion of someone whos played an watched his club in competition against clubs from Cork. Thats a proper opinion based on what hes experienced and Iv the utmost respect for it but iv also the utmost respect for Greengrass has been just as honest an we should all respect that ,why be a contented junior when you could push it an be a senior.Those I rate highest are those who chose to be different. Theres not a bookie in the country who would give odds against Avondale,they will be beaten at some stage but it wont be a regular thing,at not least for the forseeable future.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast