Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Who are all these unattached players that everyone is trying to sign ???!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Speaking about Tommy i'd like to wish him and the boys the best of luck in sundays Munster junior cup quarter final against Pike rvers, big task for them but cup football is very unpredictable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Howd mayfield get on tonight?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by central fox View Post
    Lost 3-1 looking bleak for them now
    I'm thinking thats them and glasheen gone now.i wonder who will join them.Corinthians and Fermoy would be good enough too get out of it I'd imagine.altho a few of the Corinthians players are playing for their second team now who look like they'll be playing Premier next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Cors will get out alright one from brokelodge carrigaline and maybe fermoy?
    Looking like ringmahon and Corinthians both could have two teams in the premier next season

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Any other results from today's premier fixtures.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Midleton 1-0 Corinthians ! Mid 1 up great header. Corinthians down to 10 after 30 mins. Corinthians will not go down.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    corenthians beat everton today 5-2. big blow 4 everton who had been flyin

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Was at that game very strange game bad result for everton alright corinthians scored a goal whan everton keeper was down injured surely the ref should stop game the keeper was carried off with bad looking injury
    Bad result for everton, great weekend for the hall without even playing.looks like its beteen midleton douglas hall and ringmahon.have to fancy tommy and the boys.6 nil friday in cup against cobh.several changes but played decent stuff .important to win after the dissappointment of the pike game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    What do ya mean by imploding Mr fox
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It's a very entertaining league, I'm shocked at evertons defeat yesterday, but as I said previously I never fancied them to win the league. Have seen them a few times this year and they had no consistency. I think it will come down to how much the hall want it as they have a lot of games to play. Ringmahon prob the only team who can challenge them, although Midleton still in with a shout! Well done to all teams for keeping it alive for so long. It'll prob come down to the last week or so before we know who the champions will be.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Colege Cors 1-1 rockmount
    Midleton 2-1 carrigaline
    Brooklodge 0-5 Douglas hall
    Mayfield 6-0 fermoy
    Just saw these results top and bottom doesn't change much in the table,Corinthians look like they will pull away from bottom,next week looks like a few big fixtures,ucc v everton,but Douglas v ringmahon looks like the game to take in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Jesus what's going on down in Fermoy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Pardon me Central but the only BIG thingabout the Mayfield result was the score line. The performance was always in us,just frustrating that it took 15 league games to show.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Pardon me Central but the only BIG thingabout the Mayfield result was the score line. The performance was always in us,just frustrating that it took 15 league games to show.
    To be honest only seen ye against Midleton in Knockgriffin,was a very good honest battle,referree to be honest didnt help but,it was the most physical/honest junior game I seen in along time and I was surprised to see yer league position when I saw the table a week later,some good footballers in your squad.they say the table doesn't lie,but think ye are In a false position.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Ya i enjoyed the game,proper junior game,no quater asked or given.Ref wrecked a great game,destroyed it.....................In releation to the league,the final table dosent lie

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    It could be tough year on fermoy and mayfield , senior and junior teams could be both relegated

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I agree redandwhite especially when all the night games start coming thick and fast !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Central Im well aware of the table an where we sit in it.But i have no intention in panicing.No point really.

Was I surprised we played so well an scored so many,no I wasnt.I can look at the opposition an put my personal opinion of what ever club or person it is to one side an still see where they are weak or strong an pay it the respect it deserves. So in each game we have played,no matter how well or bad we played we still would lose but I still beleived we deserved more from the majority of those games and I still beleive my players have it in them to beat anyone provided everyones attitude is correct an everyones concentration is proper.

Football is very fickle.Last season we were conenders,this season we strenghtened but it hasnt work out the way we expected.That can happen.

So in situations like this you treat every game like you would if you were at the top trying to win the league,one game at a time.

We are trying to build a side,it takes a lot of guts to start fresh with very few experienced players an a hell of a lot of young players. We train as well as any senior side,we have the best of facilities an want for nothing .But that dose not guarrentee success,every game we play ball,Mayfield are not a long ball team.We play football the right way.

Yes we may do well to avoid relegation,but its a challange an If we cant challange at one end then we must make sure we will challange ay the other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Red if I was a football romantic I could say that when I agreed to push our kick off time to 4:30 to allow ye to get yer youth game played in Cork then the football gods shone on us a little.,,,,,,,,,,but in reality doing a fellow Cork side a favour is what we should all do when given the chance.I watched yer game an was delighted when ye score at the death to beat Balla. Next week against Mayfield,haha we can wave across the pitch at one another.

Fermoy came well up for the game,they knew it was a 6 pointer. We were actually missing a few bodies if im honest and cancelled trasining Thursday because of the bad weather so it wasnt the best way to get rev'd up for a big game.In a nutshell the whole team just played well,the bench did a huge job of encouraging the players selected on the 11 an when subs were used they just fitted in like for like with who came off an it all worked seamlessly.

Defenders defended well,midfielders tackled and created,wingers ran the lines an forwards were ruthless.The goalie got very cold but kept his concentration throughout. Personally I was delighted for the players,one an all.

Its hard week after week playing well an ending up on the losing side.Theres no fair in football,it kicks ya when ur down an dose it again when ur tying to get back up so ya have to fight it all the way to be successful.Saturday just provided me with the proof that we are doing the right things the right way an if we just ride it out an stay up next season should be a different story for us.

Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast