Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Close enough 1st half with hall going ahead following a break from a Fermoy corner. Fermoy equalised on stroke of h/t when a header goal wards was defected into his own net by the centre half. Hall regained the lead 5 mins into the 2nd half from a low cross. Game all but over on hour mark when the Fermoy keeper gave away a pen after some sloppy defending and was shown a red. The right back went in goal and saved the resulting pen. Fermoy battled on but the floodgates opened after hall got their 3rd with about 20 mins left.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Going to be a struggle for Fermoy from here on in. Squad is thin and the loss of Alan McCormack to Park United is a huge blow.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Not sure of the finer details but with a lot of last years squad gone I just think he wasn't enjoying it. He'd stated numerous times he didn't wanna play Senior which is why he played Junior last year and this. Surprised he transferred though.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corkey121 View Post
    I would agree with red and white but ringmahon beat a Douglas team missing 6 players including dec o O'Connell by miles the best junior player on his day.Tommy done good business in last week of last window singing 4 players, 3 from ringmahon seniors and monhian back from Miami.possible short a good striker there poor in that department. Ringmahon then i would say will fall short having lost a few to many players to senior's at start of season, unless they sign a few..would go with 1. Douglas Hall
    2. Ringmahon
    3. Everton
    4. U C C
    5. Corinthians.
    You still think this is going to be the top 5? I think the Midleton lads will have something to say about this. They have carried there good form on from last yr, and I think kirbys men cud upset a few more teams this!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by corkey121
    I would agree with red and white but ringmahon beat a Douglas team missing 6 players including dec o O'Connell by miles the best junior player on his day.Tommy done good business in last week of last window singing 4 players, 3 from ringmahon seniors and monhian back from Miami.possible short a good striker there poor in that department. Ringmahon then i would say will fall short having lost a few to many players to senior's at start of season, unless they sign a few..would go with 1. Douglas Hall
    2. Ringmahon
    3. Everton
    4. U C C
    5. Corinthians.

pirlo,

I will safley say Douglas hall will win this leauge,
    Ringmahon will come in second or third tussle with everton there.then you should have corinthans and midleton and ucc battling it out for 5/6/7

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't agree with you corkey, at the moment Midleton are the inform team and have beaten Everton twice this year, and unlike r'mahon they have the points on the board. I still think Douglas will win the league, but as for 2nd it still could be any of the above that you mentioned, Has deccie o connell returned to the senior team? Would love someone to confirm this rumour!?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    He played for their Juniors against Fermoy on Saturday anyway.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    As it stands there's 8 gone from the Fermoy squad of last season. Couple went up Senior, few retired as they were the wrong side of 30 and injury prone, and now Alan Mac is gone to Park. The ones that are gone were the backbone of the team last year so were always going to be hard to replace. With such a small pick around here the squad is pretty thin at the moment.

9. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Fermoy won 1-0 in Carrigaline tonight. Should have been more by all accounts, we missed a pen as well. Gavin Quirke with the goal.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any result from mayfield ? Surely game in ringmahon was called off!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Originally Posted by corkey121
    2. Ringmahon
    3. Everton
    4. U C C
    5. Corinthians.

pirlo,

I will safley say Douglas hall will win this leauge,
    Ringmahon will come in second or third tussle with everton there.then you should have corinthans and midleton and ucc battling it out for 5/6/7
    name change to corkey12345 i think corkey the killumney boys loving this id say lol .everton 5 ringers 0.
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 24/01/2013 at 10:07 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    wow 5 nil a big shock, any reports on the game..ringmahon have now conceded 11 goals in two games.ill still put them in the top 3,they only have 4 league games played, to much stop start down there..u were very quiet when killumey got bashed at weekend, altho its better the listening to moaning about the ref

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    wow 5 nil a big shock, any reports on the game..ringmahon have now conceded 11 goals in two games.ill still put them in the top 3,they only have 4 league games played, to much stop start down there..u were very quiet when killumey got bashed at weekend, altho its better the listening to moaning about the ref
    im never like that kid i posted away even thou they lost by a goal corkey only joking kid best of luck for the rest of the season .

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Fermoy beat Midleton 2-1 in Midleton tonight. That's a great run they are on 4 wins in a row.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Been a while since been at a game, v busy! Took in my first ever Junior game tonight, Hall 7-1 Mayfield! Mayfield destroyed hall for first half but somehow were 4-0 down at half time, hall took their 4 shots on goal mayfield not good in front of goal. 6 of the 7 goals tonight would make goal of the month on Sky!! number 11 for hall was impressive, small man up front with mayfield was very sharp! Great advertisement for the game.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cici900 View Post
    Been a while since been at a game, v busy! Took in my first ever Junior game tonight, Hall 7-1 Mayfield! Mayfield destroyed hall for first half but somehow were 4-0 down at half time, hall took their 4 shots on goal mayfield not good in front of goal. 6 of the 7 goals tonight would make goal of the month on Sky!! number 11 for hall was impressive, small man up front with mayfield was very sharp! Great advertisement for the game.
    Destroyed them?are u for real here,mayfield had good opening 20 mins ..once hall scored that was it .they were terrible .shocking at the back..hall far superior team..goals were out of this world included one like van bastan from 6...hall have newport next week mjc 6th round..

Where is pirlo tonight bad defeat to fermoy ,i stand by my 12345 ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Destroyed them?are u for real here,mayfield had good opening 20 mins ..once hall scored that was it .they were terrible .shocking at the back..hall far superior team..goals were out of this world included one like van bastan from 6...hall have newport next week mjc 6th round..

Where is pirlo tonight bad defeat to fermoy ,i stand by my 12345 ha
    Are you a douglas hall man or a ringmahon man? You get very defensive over both teams. Hall were very good against out junior team last week. We were ahead twice but they are a different league altogether. They would give the senior first division teams a run for their money.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Good battling win for Fermoy last night. Midleton played some great football in the 1st half and really should've been out of sight. They created a number of chances but wasted them.

Fermoy got more stuck in in the 2nd half. The equaliser was a beautiful lob and then they grabbed the winner with not too long to go. Midleton pushed for an equaliser but couldn't conjur one.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Good battling win for Fermoy last night. Midleton played some great football in the 1st half and really should've been out of sight. They created a number of chances but wasted them.

Fermoy got more stuck in in the 2nd half. The equaliser was a beautiful lob and then they grabbed the winner with not too long to go. Midleton pushed for an equaliser but couldn't conjur one.
    Hav not seen many of midletons junior games this year,went to this one,Totally agree with this match report,Midleton should hav been 4 up at halv time but were not due to terrible finishing,scored an excellent goal with a passing move from the back for the opener.1-0 at half time.midleton started 2nd half ok fermoy got a equaliser with a very good lob indeed,and yes fermoy played with more bite in there game which restricted midletons passing game and made the game more even,Midleton gave away a sloppy goal,of poor defending with 10mins to go,Midleton's poor finishing on the night came back to bite them.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was talking to one of the Midleton junior team players at the Ringmahon v Mayfield game today reckoned its the line which is costing them.

Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast