Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    It's called a forum Archie,were people debate incidents and opinions.everyone entitled to there opinion,and speak there own voice.....just like you have,😃so don't be telling anyone what they can and can't do.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty almighty View Post
    Freddie boy...That sounds very like what was coming out of a meeting with midleton club with Msl....no wonder ur supporting this stupid rule stopping young players from getting expierence at adult level...all because ur one of these little hitlers up there putting in these ridiculous rules informing nobody that they are there,there is no way on earth you can blame a secretary,they can't possibly know every single rule that's out there....especially one's that ye make up,to make life hard for clubs,especially country clubs....stand back and think for minute will ya....tut tut...
    Now listen here BOY . Where did i say i agreed with the rule??? I just stated what the infringement was BOY. I have nothing to do with the MSL committee and will never have . But sorry it is the job of the secretary of ANY club to know the rules BOY! Especially one like that BOY .
    Last edited by freddieflinston; 21/04/2012 at 7:27 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    It's called a forum Archie,were people debate incidents and opinions.everyone entitled to there opinion,and speak there own voice.....just like you have,so don't be telling anyone what they can and can't do.
    Ah so you are entitled to your opinion but i'm not entitled to mine is it ?? Calling me a little hitler and a boy. I'll just call you a hypocrite so in this case TUT TUT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    If the MSL just put up a PDF of the rules on the MSL website then at least we could see it in black and white. If there are any New rules or amendments of existing rules then these should be highlighted more clearly than others. It would solve a lot of the issues that clubs have whether or not that this player can play. I'm pretty sure the MSL look at this forum so hopefully they'll post the rule book on their website

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It's called a forum Archie,were people debate incidents and opinions.everyone entitled to there opinion,and speak there own voice.....just like you have,so don't be telling anyone what they can and can't do.
    I'm not telling anyone what to do on this forum Mighty, just advising the way to go about rule changes and how there done, so as to hopefully put an end to this pointless debate. rules are rules, and we have to abide by them to the best of our ability until there changed to suite everyone,( which doesn't really happen, as you can't please everyone). Years ago a keeper could be shouldered into the goal, the rules changed in time, now you can't touch a keeper, (Good or bad?). Don't be slating the powers that be, because they need the clubs to act in order to change the rules.
    Let yourself or someone in your club represent the club at delegate meetings and you'll receive all the information and knowledge of the rules etc.then. Now, take a chill pill

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Anyone at the Super Cup game between the two Everton sides yesterday? Heard there was 4 red cards!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Anyone at the Super Cup game between the two Everton sides yesterday? Heard there was 4 red cards!!
    Yes,4 red cards and 11 yellow cards and there wasn't a dirty tackle in the whole game. This game had everything, great goals,a missed penalty, hard tackling but unfortunately a referee who got over excited and started dishing out the cards much to the bebefit of the MSL. Not for the first time this season a great game to watch spoiled by the match official.

magpie
    Midleton juniors promoted back to the premier division over the weekend with 5 games to spare, they beat st marys 5-1 without getting out of 1st gear. Congratulations to all involved.

9. Thanks From:

magpie
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Midleton juniors promoted back to the premier division over the weekend with 5 games to spare, they beat st marys 5-1 without getting out of 1st gear. Congratulations to all involved.
    sorry 4 games to spare.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinguard View Post
    Yes,4 red cards and 11 yellow cards and there wasn't a dirty tackle in the whole game.
    Yeah I was surprised when I heard about the cards considering it was 2 teams from the same club. Some of the officials at this level really do leave a lot to be desired.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Yeah I was surprised when I heard about the cards considering it was 2 teams from the same club.
    There goes their gate money from the Avondale game.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Big game down Ringmahon today.playing against Douglas hall.race for the league hotting up nicely
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ringmahon4ever View Post
    Big game down Ringmahon today.playing against Douglas hall.race for the league hotting up nicely
    Ringmahon ranger 1-2 Douglas Hall. Hall scored the winning goal in the last 3 mins to keep their league title ambitions intact. Played the whole of te second half with 10 men to boot. Looked hungrier side throughout to be fair.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    We beat Carrigaline this morning to clinch promotion.

Play-off to decide league winners is fixed for 11th May in Mayfield at 7pm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Corinthians seem to have the junior premier in the bag, think last 2 fixtures are at home to rockmount, and away to ringamhon! All they need for the title is to beat rockmount at home in their next fixture. Should be a formality the way they have played this season!
    Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    i assume the league were looking for a corentians ringmahon game as a decider so that could be a dead rubber now. I dont think the league should do that to be fair. Is it fair on other teams in the league? I know you have to play every team regardless but keeping big games until the very end is actually scheduling what should be a random draw of games
    I saw the second half of this game. Douglas hall were worth their win despite being down to 10 men early in the second. Their centre half struck out at the ringmahon striker. Douglas hall looked very strong with two senior quality players in strachan and deccy who'd get on most senior teams in the country. One win for Corinthians and its over

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AvondaleNutter View Post
    I saw the second half of this game. Douglas hall were worth their win despite being down to 10 men early in the second. Their centre half struck out at the ringmahon striker. Douglas hall looked very strong with two senior quality players in strachan and deccy who'd get on most senior teams in the country. One win for Corinthians and its over
    College Corinthians 1-0 Rockmount. In a hugely competitive encounter, one rocket like strike from Mark Murphy after 20 mins was sufficient to give Corinthians the 3 points and MSL jnr prem title. Rory O'Neill, Ricky Sullivan and Philip Brady were outstanding for Cors on their big night. The team, made up of almost 100% home grown players, played some wonderful football this season and are deserved champions. Congrats to all the players and the management team on this achievement. You are a credit to the club.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Mark Murphy? Isn't he a senior player?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Congrats to College Corinthians
    Last edited by Shilts; 10/05/2012 at 3:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinthians 365 View Post
    College Corinthians 1-0 Rockmount. In a hugely competitive encounter, one rocket like strike from Mark Murphy after 20 mins was sufficient to give Corinthians the 3 points and MSL jnr prem title. Rory O'Neill, Ricky Sullivan and Philip Brady were outstanding for Cors on their big night. The team, made up of almost 100% home grown players, played some wonderful football this season and are deserved champions. Congrats to all the players and the management team on this achievement. You are a credit to the club.
    Bit unfair to be playing the likes of mark Murphy and leaving players who've played all season on the bench.

Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast