Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: EL Coverage my Ass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

EL Coverage my Ass

I have to say that i think that the coverage provided by TV3 on the EL is complete sh1te.They dedicate a whole 40min programme to it late at night and think this is acceptable.All they fcuking show is crap American sitcoms & whatever else ITV is showing.Why dosen't someone at that station realise that all of there programmes are sh1te and if they had a couple of programmes a week each at least an hour long on the EL people might watch the fcuking station.Instead they have some genius doing the weather and congratulating some pr1ck somewhere who's dog has just given birth to half bred mongrels.Is it to much in this day and age to ask for some decent coverage of our beloved EL.I don't know about the rest of you but if it was on the same time as the premiership i would watch the EL everytime.To me it is the highlight of the year and i am sure people up and down the country share the same passion.
    And what to fcuk was Roddy fcuking Collins doing on the show.He is the biggest ass on the planet who as good as openly admits that the EL isn't good enough for him.So be it we are all entitled to our opinion but do us all a favour and fcuk off back to England and see how well you do.
    Glad i got that off my chest.
    C'MON THE TOWN
    "At the age of twelve, my ambition was to become a gangster. To be a wiseguy was better than being President of the United States. To be a wiseguy was to own the world." - Henry Hill

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i have just purchased a tv quality digital camera and will be doing camera at a few games this year, so hopfunny that will improve our lot i'm gonna to a trail run at the kildare league cup game....that is a course with the permission of the club......any one interested in donating to my 101 goals dvd, with videos ????

might even cover the away european game as a legit business trip, ha ha....
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........