Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Sligo Match

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sligo Match

Yet another dismal performance tonight, eddie really has lost the plot, where was dane massey and shane o neill they were not down as injured, we did not get out of our half for the first 20 minutes and then sligo had a man sent off unfairly and they controlled the game even better than before..

Hard to believe that even with a man advantage we still let in two more goals, its just getting worse and worse every week now, was drogheda a real fluke..

Great to see Devo a bit more vocal and eddie sitting down, hopefully he will take more control of the team. i could go on and on but whats the point...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Shane was injured, Dane had words after cup final with Mr Gormley (only one winner there I'm afraid).Good to see Pat getting stuck in to Cook (Gormleys best buddie) on the sideline at least he showed a bit of passion more than I can say about that other p****.It was disappointing alright especially scoring early in the second- half,we should have went on from there but fair play to Sligo they wanted it more and could have won by more goals if it wasn't for Gregg who I thought did well.
    Jake & John Mulroy did ok, Dempsey needs games and will improve.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Dane had words with Gormley? Jesus theres another player on his way out the door so...

Shambless last night, we played against 10 men the majority of the game yet it looked like Sligo had the extra man. The big problem last night nwas that we had 3 managers on the sideline - Gormley, Keith and Devo all standing up and screaming and shouting. Just who is our manager? who makes the decisions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It was disappointing alright. Joseph Ndo was immense in midfield and the difference between the 2 teams. I thought the tactics were wrong - Chris Shields should have been on man marking him - Brennan and Dempsey were both understandably off the pace due to lack of matches and they are also similar types of players. Shields and Dempsey should have started. I am disappointed to hear that Massey and Gormley had words - he should have been playing on the left side.

I thought it was a sending off - looked 2 footed and dangerous - also Gary McCabe was very lucky - had a kick out at Daire Doyle when the ball was long gone.

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Please god don't bring Devo back. May as well leave Eddie in charge. Wept!
    Lets talk about six baby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa B View Post
    Please god don't bring Devo back. May as well leave Eddie in charge. Wept!
    Pat Devlin our most successful manager in our history and you would be prepared to stick with Gormley, the mind boggles! FFS give me a break man......