Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Any advantage to Rovers that the away leg is in Modena?

rerun

Any advantage to Rovers that the away leg is in Modena?

Read in the Irish Independent that the away leg of Rovers - Juve tie will be in Modena because U2 are playing the Stadio Olimpico the next day. Any advantage to Rovers to play here:http://www.stadiumguide.com/albertobraglia.htm? I suppose Juve will be used to the smaller stadium as the Olimpico holds about 27,000.

Bigger pitch (110m x 69m) than the Stadio Olimpico (105 m x 68 m), though I guess Juve can get this marked smaller if that would suit them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    if rovers can keep it tight at home and possibly prevent juve from scoring an away goal you never know. going to be tough though any way you look at it.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rerun View Post
    Read in the Irish Independent that the away leg of Rovers - Juve tie will be in Modena because U2 are playing the Stadio Olimpico the next day. Any advantage to Rovers to play here:http://www.stadiumguide.com/albertobraglia.htm? suppose Juve will be used to the smaller stadium as the Olimpico holds about 27,000.

Bigger pitch (110m x 69m) than the Stadio Olimpico (105 m x 68 m), though I guess Juve can get this marked smaller if that would suit them.
    the directions are a bit Irish
    Manager: Fergal, have you your boots with ya?
    Fergal: Ya, I have them here.
    Manager: Ah good stuff, well give them to this man so, he forgot his!