Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Clare League 2010/11

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fifa pro View Post
    Every team says that when they get promoted but not too many stay up.. Make sure u don't underestimate anyone.. And best of luck to ye.. My relegation tip is rock and bridge utd ... League winners either avenue of lifford
    avenue or lifford last week to win the league........newmarket this week. Only 7 more teams left to tip fifa pro
    Corofin interesting choice

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes.......your abacus seems to be working!
    However, according to your logic, if either of the two teams selected for relegation were to sign a few players, that would bring them right back into the frame, which would mean 7 left for you to tip.
    Im only breaking your balls Fifa Pro, I respect everyones opinion and wish you all the best with Lifford this year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anyone no when fixtures are out for prem league,every other div no who their first game of the season is against, whats taking so long wit the prem

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads, does anyone have the fixtures for the JP O Halloran Cup next week?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The J.P O Halloran tournament is on the 28th & 29 of august. Fixtures were drawn at last nights commitee meeting and are as follows:
    sat 28th @ 12pm
    newmarket Celtic A v Bunratty

@ 2 pm
    Rineanna Rovers v Newmarket Celtic B

Final to be played on Sunday @ 5pm.
    Sorry about delay we were waiting on clearance from league.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Will ye have a team for it heard ye are struggling for players.. Same with rovers heard they are struggling too.. So Newmarket A v B final Looks likely
    Yeah, as usual your contacts are spot on. We have contacted the league to tell them we won't be entering the Premier this year, decided to amalgamate with the Rovers and start afresh in the 3rd Division. Best of luck to Newmarket A and B in the final.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfish View Post
    Yeah, as usual your contacts are spot on. We have contacted the league to tell them we won't be entering the Premier this year, decided to amalgamate with the Rovers and start afresh in the 3rd Division. Best of luck to Newmarket A and B in the final.
    If only that were true.
    I'll update this next year.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I can confirm that talks have taken place and there is a good possibility that this may happen - make sense really - there are too many bad teams in the parish and forming one powerhouse is the only way forward - under age structure should be in place after xmas in time for the new season so it looks good going forward
    CDSL Cup Champions 2008 / 2009 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014 - CDSL League Champions 2010/11 - - - - - - 2011 /12

members - TBC

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Planners View Post
    I can confirm that talks have taken place and there is a good possibility that this may happen - make sense really - there are too many bad teams in the parish and forming one powerhouse is the only way forward - under age structure should be in place after xmas in time for the new season so it looks good going forward
    Don't give away too much planners, FIFA Pro might want to join us!!! Only joking now, don't bite back.....please.....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No devilfish two dying clubs your ok keep them to yourselves.. But both clubs should seriously think about it.. As both losing players every year..
    Ouch....and so the bite back begins...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Hey planners heard you played in goals last week... Ha ha

whats the ha ha about ?
    CDSL Cup Champions 2008 / 2009 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014 - CDSL League Champions 2010/11 - - - - - - 2011 /12

members - TBC

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    No devilfish two dying clubs your ok keep them to yourselves.. But both clubs should seriously think about it.. As both losing players every year..

As I said the meetings are at an advanced stage so hopefully some news in the next week or so -

Dying clubs ? - - alot have come and gone but both clubs showing cosistancey in that we have both won the major competitions and are there or there about each year for the league - not many others can say that - - what club are you representing ?

members - TBC

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Are you telling me that there are only 2 clubs in Clare with an underage set up ? where are likes of Ave pulling players from ?

members - TBC

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Its a possibility !! - JC has transfered to the Limerick 37 reserves -

members - TBC

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Seriously I've been watching local soccer in Clare for 25 yrs.. And while some clubs are progressing others are stuck in a rut.. Don't get me wrong these clubs are trying hard to attract players but the only clubs with schoolboys are Newmarket and sixmilebridge.. That's not helping the cause for these clubs..
    Sorry I thought this was a junior forum, so progression is now judged on how many schoolboy teams a club has, come off the cross now Fifa Pro, if you have been around that long you will notice that most junior clubs in clare consist of a minute bunch of players that come through the ranks but the majority are those that move from club to club each year, that's Clare football, always has been, always will be, zero loyalty and who can blame players, it's only junior football at the end of the day, no need for this over-analysing, it's senseless. Let's get back to more pressing matters, who will replace Rineanna and the rats in the premier once the amalgamation is ironed out!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Planners have a look at my post again.. I said I've been watching local Clare soccer.. Wakey wakey.. Good luck to j Casey.. If true .. But I wouldn't believe your watch...

Devilfish this is a junior forum and that's what I'm commenting on.. Your right too about club hopping alot of players at it.. But still alot of players locally that stay loyal.. I know rats don't have many but clubs like rineanna, Olympic, cratloe and sixmilebridge do..

Apologies I forgot about the GAA lads who are loyal in fairness...when they play.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    [QUOTE=fifa pro;1389717]Planners have a look at my post again.. I said I've been watching local Clare soccer.. Wakey wakey.. Good luck to j Casey.. If true .. But I wouldn't believe your watch...

I dont know who you are so I cant comment on you personally - - also what are you basing your non belief on ?
    I only pass on what i hear - as does anyone here - - are you saying that JC isnt good enough for L37 ?

members - TBC

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfish View Post
    Apologies I forgot about the GAA lads who are loyal in fairness...when they play.
    hear hear

members - TBC

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Do ye not have any gaa players yourselves ..
    Stay on point pal....enough rineanna & rats bashing for one day...wesley webb thread got tired of you and the decent lads in here will get tired too.

Training monday night if you fancy coming down for a look, more than welcome. Planners, which underdeveloped and dying club facility are we training at next week

....over and out lads, although I have a funny feeling, fifa will want the last word....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    We'll go for San Siro on Monday and keep the grass on the Bernabeu

members - TBC

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast