Was at the game.
Got absolutely piddled on all night watching what can only be described as a horror show by Bohs.
Matty Williams stood out for me in Dalymount last week as the player who looked most likely to cause us problems. He played centre midffield and was everywhere. Surprise surprise he ran amok last night - made Keegan and Higgins (who??) look like they were drunk. He scored 2 and made another. I am not a professional football manager or player but if I could see who was the danger man then why couldn't the guys the get all the money see it.

From the first minute Bohs looked all at sea. Straight down the middle TNS were causing us problems and played good football aswell. They were first to everything and got so in our faces. I lost count how many times Bohs players were dispossesed very easily. I remarked at half time that I thought Bohs first tackle (never mind a winning tackle) was made by Powell in our own helf after about 40 mins. That tells you someting. To be fair to TNS i thought last week theyt played too much football, particularly at the back and that we might punish them for it - yeah right!!

At 2 down it was obvious we were out - even though we only needed to score once. Looking at the rabble on the pitch it was blatently obvious that we were not going to score unless we won a dubious pen or got an OG or something (although the ball would need to be in the TNS box on occasions for that to happen).

Never felt so humiliated, ashamed and disgusted at a football game ever. It was just an awful awful night. Some comments about a confrontation between players and the board about bonuses made earlier. I also heard some conspiriacy theorys about players throwning their toys and not performing. While I dont know about that it was obvious they were not in the right frame of mind going into the game. Add that to the awful pitch and the horrendous night and I think the players just didnt fancy it. Says it all about them. So many players were awful it was untrue. Heary is obviously finished - someting a lot of Bohs fans have been saying since week 1 of the season. Oman was turned inside and out. Midfield was laughed at by TNS. We havent been playing well all season either so maybe we shouldnt have been so surprised. We all wanted a 2nd goal in Dalyer last week. I was actually thinking it may be progression via away goals before hand - what do i know eh?

So many of us spend so much money and took so much time off work (some of them at their own expense) to get to Oswestry. To be served up that muck was just so insulting. They players should count themselves lucky they were not lynched on the way off. They certainly deserved it.