Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2010/11

FORMERLY: shannonman Lev Yashin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Limerick Premier Division 2010/11

Ok so I'd say most teams are back training already or going back soon.

So who are ye tipping for the title relegation and so on???
    My Goal Is To Deny Yours...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Pike for the league again carew pk and star to go down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolman View Post
    Pike for the league again carew pk and star to go down.
    ya i agree with you if pike keep the same squad, or most of it, and add a few,fairview are losing a few so they wont be as strong.its definetly between those two as the rest of them all flatter to deceive every year and look what happens they all fall away as usual.no disrespect to any of those teams ie regional,boro,balla,but they have a long way to catch up in fairness.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    ya i agree with you if pike keep the same squad, or most of it, and add a few,fairview are losing a few so they wont be as strong.its definetly between those two as the rest of them all flatter to deceive every year and look what happens they all fall away as usual.no disrespect to any of those teams ie regional,boro,balla,but they have a long way to catch up in fairness.
    It's hardly a level playing field now pal is it with what Pike have been doing. All I'll say is it'll all fall down around ye one of the days.
    Mama Mia!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    sum prediction like to see the league going somewere else this season ha dont think carew will go down think the teams that came up will go straight back down as i said predictions ha

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I would say Shannon & star to go back down unless they both sign players and not just any normal players will have to be players that have played in Premier and for a bit not just 1 year..

I suppose the usual if Corbally or Carew dont Sign players they will be involved in the Battle but You would have to say Shannon & Star with the other having been there and won the battles... while saying that they seem to be the only 2 teams in premier Back training or am i wrong there. ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by widow View Post
    It's hardly a level playing field now pal is it with what Pike have been doing. All I'll say is it'll all fall down around ye one of the days.
    you know it all.its ok for fairview to sign players but when pike do it yere all whinging that they are getting paid,until you have actual proof just let it be,because you dont know what you are talking about.dont think anything will fall down around pike either by the way.

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    you know it all.its ok for fairview to sign players but when pike do it yere all whinging that they are getting paid,until you have actual proof just let it be,because you dont know what you are talking about.dont think anything will fall down around pike either by the way.
    AS i said earlier lads lets not go on Rumour because if we are one of the main guys in pike wont be there lets just say he isnt on the committee but helps out in the way no club can prove get me. So ignore the Speculation talk again...

WHat about Pre Season any games on over the weekend or next week worth watching ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerlad View Post
    AS i said earlier lads lets not go on Rumour because if we are one of the main guys in pike wont be there lets just say he isnt on the committee but helps out in the way no club can prove get me. So ignore the Speculation talk again...

WHat about Pre Season any games on over the weekend or next week worth watching ?
    What kind of a post was that did you go to school.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    What kind of a post was that did you go to school.
    What do expect from people like him.they know it all.any truth pike have a bid in for TORRES.I'm sure people out there will know

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    relagation: ill go for shannon and between star and corbally. kilmallock will be ok they will pick up enough points before the hurling kicks in. mungret will have enough i reckon darra has done a very good job with them. i think carew could susprise a few teams i heard they had 20 odd training last week and have got 5 or 6 very very good young new players also lost nobody they seem to be building well.

TITLE: we all know were the title is going dont we the actually relagation battle is more interesting thats a FACT. samething every single season its a stroll to the title its a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    What do expect from people like him.they know it all.any truth pike have a bid in for TORRES.I'm sure people out there will know
    how come with all this talk i never got even a tinny from yee.
    Last edited by faces; 10/07/2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: smiley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faces View Post
    how come with all this talk i never got even a tinny from yee.
    Because you know better faces,not like them other muppets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Because you know better faces,not like them other muppets.
    if i find out its true im ordering a couple of gallons of apples from bulmers and charging them to yee.no sign of black jack on here is he waiting for new season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by white line View Post
    relagation: ill go for shannon and between star and corbally. kilmallock will be ok they will pick up enough points before the hurling kicks in. mungret will have enough i reckon darra has done a very good job with them. i think carew could susprise a few teams i heard they had 20 odd training last week and have got 5 or 6 very very good young new players also lost nobody they seem to be building well.

TITLE: we all know were the title is going dont we the actually relagation battle is more interesting thats a FACT. samething every single season its a stroll to the title its a joke.
    What team are you with i would hate to have you with me if you are giving up already, get balls man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    What team are you with i would hate to have you with me if you are giving up already, get balls man.
    Well said poolman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faces View Post
    if i find out its true im ordering a couple of gallons of apples from bulmers and charging them to yee.no sign of black jack on here is he waiting for new season.
    He's still traumatised haha.he'll be back.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

sorry poolman but some clubs play junior football for a hobby and who love to play the game when the season ends most players sign back with there clubs not all. you might get a few players who would not want to resign with a struggling club and might move on etc etc but not when a player rings there secretary telling him he is leaving for a certin club because he could not turn down an offer from this club because of what he is getting off them instead of the player wanting the sign for that club. thats what has ****ed alot of clubs off yer a cancer to limerick soccer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by white line View Post
    sorry poolman but some clubs play junior football for a hobby and who love to play the game when the season ends most players sign back with there clubs not all. you might get a few players who would not want to resign with a struggling club and might move on etc etc but not when a player rings there secretary telling him he is leaving for a certin club because he could not turn down an offer from this club because of what he is getting off them instead of the player wanting the sign for that club. thats what has ****ed alot of clubs off yer a cancer to limerick soccer.
    if you want a HOBBY go walk your dog or something.players leave clubs and go to bigger clubs to win trophies and maybe if their lucky they might get a cap,if you have a problem with that go play niteowls or 5 a side and stop whinging,you obviously have a problem with junior soccer so why dont you just take up something else and stop annoying everyone here.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    if you want a HOBBY go walk your dog or something.players leave clubs and go to bigger clubs to win trophies and maybe if their lucky they might get a cap,if you have a problem with that go play niteowls or 5 a side and stop whinging,you obviously have a problem with junior soccer so why dont you just take up something else and stop annoying everyone here.

your missing the point then again you would do take off the blinkers.

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast