Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2010/11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    cheers owl id say it will get a bit bigger its good for clubs to use as a bit of pre season is well.and most of all a great cause as you said...did you get to see many games?

"Winning isn't everything. Wanting to win is."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    things are gone quiet...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    hi lads. new to the forum. playing with leeds in ballyvolane. great start to pre season beat everton (msl) 3-1 last night!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keepers! View Post
    hi lads. new to the forum. playing with leeds in ballyvolane. great start to pre season beat everton (msl) 3-1 last night!
    WELCOME KEEPERS ,a new kid on the block like myself.i see yere in premier A,that is one tough section to be in.have yee got any new players in or lost any.,from last year. i followed premier and premier A last year and premier a was a section that al the teams were evenly matched.best of luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    hi lad new to this!! playin wit pearse c and is lookin for any friendlies for next week, preferbly away if possible... any takers jus reply and we can organise it cheers!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bieber View Post
    there seems to be a lot of regular posters missing from the site lately or are they keeping cards close to their chests,littleman leeds park,radiostar,etc,
    Said id finally log on and give an update on Park...New management for both teams this year.A 3 man team in place for the A's.Davey Connors has decided to take a break from it.3 players up from the B's and a few youths also.
    Our B team have a new trainer in place and things going very good at the moment.Also have a few new faces at training which is great to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    I (and all at Innishvilla) would like to offer my condolences to the White family and all involved with Knockavilla on the tragic death of Keith White over the weekend. I knew Keith well having played with him for Innishvilla over the years and against him when he was with Knockavilla. For a man small in stature he packed a mighty punch on the field and he will be fondly remembered by all who have had the pleasure of his company.

Ar dheis de go raibh a anam...
    ”That should be NO problem for the defence – OH NOOOO!!”
    George Hamilton...
    http://www.innishvilla.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    from myself and everyone at macroom a.f.c with like to offer our condolences to the white family and knockavilla will be sadly missed keith was a great player and nice man...new him well...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Condolences to Keith White's family, friends and everyone at Knockavilla from Coachford AFC. We came across Keith a few times over the last few seasons on the park and he always came up in conversation before and after games, which is a tribute in itself, a player of immense ability.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Very sad about that Knockavilla player - my thoughts are with his family & friends.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Pre-Season

Hows pre-season going boys & girls?

Ours is going ok. Training attendances are going well, new guys settling in.

We were happy with our 3-3 draw with Blarney Street. A good game that either side could have won.

Less happy with our 2-2 draw with Dunbar. We didnt play as well, but Dunbar are a young, tough skillful side.

As Bertie put it - "Lots done, Lots to do!!"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Very sorry to hear about Keith White. Condolences to the Knockavilla Club and Keiths family.
    Watched Carrigtwohill v Leeside last weekend which Carrig won 4-2. Great game considering both were missing a few players. It was Leesides first team. Looking forward to the new season. Hows everyones pre season going ??

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Leesides first team played?? I was unaware of that Owl. How many did you count? I counted 3 or 4 with only two playing 90 mins and no keeper again. What more can be expected on the Sunday morning of a bank holiday weekend.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Hi All,

Any Middleton posters here, if so, Do you know if they are playing in Shannon this coming weekend?

Just that there is a pre-season tournament on in Shannon and a Cork team are in it and i think I heard Middleton being mentioned, just trying to clarify.

Thanks
    If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later

FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Midleton are Munster Senior League team so try that forum but to my knowledge not many posters on that thread, and none from midleton i reckon

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    owl, whats the big secret you are keeping. i was at a match tuesday ( Glenthorn hammered Blackpool) and a Ballyvolane lad told me you are part of the Carrigtoohill management team with Liam Riorden? If so whats all this about "i watched carrig v leeside".?
    Strange Glenthorn side with Brendan Long of Glen celtic and Gary nolan from leeds playing. Also had steven deasy in goal who is playing with cobh ramblers and veteran brian barry ex leeds.
    Noel Dorney was good in midfield but they are struggling for players. Blackpool were very poor.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by overthehill View Post
    Strange Glenthorn side with Brendan Long of Glen celtic and Gary nolan from leeds playing. Also had steven deasy in goal who is playing with cobh ramblers and veteran brian barry ex leeds.
    Noel Dorney was good in midfield but they are struggling for players. Blackpool were very poor.
    I'm lead to believe both Gary Nolan and Brendan Long are no longer associated with those respective clubs so perhaps it isnt so strange of a Glenthorn side - although I thought Stephen Deasy had signed with Cobh Ramblers too! Though on saying that it is silly season with some players signing forms for several clubs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    played a preseason game today against ballincolligs senior team won 3-2 id say their were missing a few but still a good result for us....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holden10 View Post
    played a preseason game today against ballincolligs senior team won 3-2 id say their were missing a few but still a good result for us....
    played them thursday night out in the Regional park - We were 5-1up with 8 minutes to go - we won 5-3 in the end! If they werent missing a few they are in serious trouble - surely they were!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    they had to have been.but to be fair we were missing 5 from our team is well due to holidays.our squad is alot bigger than last year after bringing two up from the 2nd team who beat richmond 3-1 at the weekend.and brought in another 3 players....things are looking up..

Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast