Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2414

Thread: Cork AUL 2010/11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shetland View Post
    olachio you know where im comeing from,with what im saying,the words blow h..e and full of it come to mind,you and horse post fairly regularly and mention you clubs but i for one am sick of i got this for my 3rd or a tap in here,.its all self praise.

Jesus shetland i know its the most depressing day of the year but ur going a bit over the top there the lad was posting up the result and fair play to him for posting up that he got 4 goals i asked him the question and "the Ghost" asked the question about how many goals he had this season and he answered i dont think he was blowing his own trumpet.........by the way lads i have 2 goals this year and they were both rockets!!!!

Trouble heard no such rumours we had one bad result last week and are ready to bounce back next Saturday against Glenthorn
    Last edited by scaffa7; 17/01/2011 at 3:51 PM.
    WE ARE GOING UP I SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!!!! BOHS CHAMPIONS 1A 09/10

2. Thanks From:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    Jesus shetland i know its the most depressing day of the year but ur going a bit over the top there the lad was posting up the result and fair play to him for posting up that he got 4 goals i asked him the question and "the Ghost" asked the question about how many goals he had this season and he answered i dont think he was blowing his own trumpet.........by the way lads i have 2 goals this year and they were both rockets!!!!

Trouble heard no such rumours we had one bad result last week and are ready to bounce back next Saturday against Glenthorn
    How did ye're meeting go the other night Scaffa?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olachico View Post
    How did ye're meeting go the other night Scaffa?
    Era we got few things out in the open nothing much really train harder a few F**ks here and there the usual ol stuff Olach i wont give too much away !!!
    WE ARE GOING UP I SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!!!! BOHS CHAMPIONS 1A 09/10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    mr holden i wasnt at the game and got the report late last night,i think i was exactly same as you when results dont go your way or when you dont scorethats the only time you post very good at blowing your own trumpet as always.,the way you carry on one would think macroom are a one man team, 13 goals five league games 19 in all who really gives a s...t golden boot favorite wooh if you want the trophy i will send one down to you heard result and report two defenseive mistakes and chances werent taken no complaints.hopefully will have garry nolan back from injury this week,,and yes this week colin keane left us for leeside they have plagued him all season to go their to join his brother best of luck to him. we look forward to playing macroom at home next time..
    No need for that Shetland, i dont post much but always checking the posts, i also play ball with Holden have all my life and have never heard or seeing him blowing his own trumpet(Don`t even think he owns one).He was asked what he was on for the season and he answered it,he`s also the first to post whether any of our other players have scored or the defence plays well or even if we play bad he says it also he posts whether we win, lose or draw and even puts up the links to our website for the detailed match reports!! Nothing wrong with being golden boot favourite either, if he gets it he`ll deserve it!!!

6. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Course you wouldnt Ghost, ur involved (were involved) with Ballyvolane sure. Colin Keane is on the AUL squad........... As for "plaguing" him, give over.
    Players choose at the end of the day, and for reasons.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    boohboys ghost has nothing or never had anything to do with ballyvolane your wrong there, and its was colin keane who openly said that leeside plagued him to join them.i just think with the panel they have and with the players they have he wont be a regular starter their , only an oppinion and also he can only play in league games as is aoh cup tied.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Have to agree with a few of the posters, i have always found Holdens posts honest and fair.....win, lose, or draw, although in the games i have played in there was never a draw, im sure Holden will agree !!. If i had 13 goals in 5 games i would take an add out in every paper in the land !!!! Congrats on that.
    Shetland, i think it was a bit OTT but hey it was your opinion. Big loss for ye shetland in colin keane but at the end of the day if a player wants to go, he'll go. Im sure Ballyv will bounce back. Its only their 2nd league game.

10. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Im Just an aul fan boo. Just my opinion that he's not a "high profile" name. Could be a bad move if he's serious about the aul team as I don't think he will get in there with leeside every week then again it's a squad game nowadays so it's a good signing for ye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Scaffa yer probably going to lose a few more games along the way like everyother team in the league so I wouldn't be panicking. Premier a is lot like the championship in England regards results.... Unpredictable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    mr holden i wasnt at the game and got the report late last night,i think i was exactly same as you when results dont go your way or when you dont scorethats the only time you post very good at blowing your own trumpet as always.,the way you carry on one would think macroom are a one man team, 13 goals five league games 19 in all who really gives a s...t golden boot favorite wooh if you want the trophy i will send one down to you heard result and report two defenseive mistakes and chances werent taken no complaints.hopefully will have garry nolan back from injury this week,,and yes this week colin keane left us for leeside they have plagued him all season to go their to join his brother best of luck to him. we look forward to playing macroom at home next time..
    haha i always post win lose or draw and if someone asks me a question on this ill give them a straight answer now if that offends you in any way thats your problem.
    ONE MAN TEAM?????????????i doubt that some how played ye in your place before xmas seem to remember i wasnt playing and still won the game 4-1.i cant help it if i score just a good habit to have....plus never said i was golden boot favourite or did my laptop miss print that unknows to me...we look forward to playing ye too always do...you seem to have a problem with macroom or is it just me either way i couldnt care less....
    roll on douglas hall tomorrow night..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

AUL League 2A

Crescent Athletic 5 Macroom B 1

Macroom B suffered a major if not critical blow to their hopes of securing back to back league titles, when they suffered a 5-1 loss at the hands of a fluid Crescent side.

Having not played in almost two months, lack of match practice combined with poor refereeing and some excellent sharp passing from the home side contributed to Macroom’s downfall. This represented their biggest defeat in many years. Crescent hit the front on 5, when a cross from Paul Burke found Davie O’Shea who nodded home. The home side doubled their advantage on 9, when a clearance fell to Ian O’Sullivan outside the box, and his effort found the bottom corner via a deflection. A controversial penalty was awarded to the home side on 14, which was duly dispatched by O’Shea again. This was despite the fact that Macroom had come back into the game and had gone close with shots by Daniel Downey and a Patrick Burns header from a Steven Murphy cross. Macroom got one back on 20, when a superb ball from David Murnane found Patrick Burns who finished very well from a tight angle. Macroom were now laying siege to the home sides goal, with Burns causing mayhem in the box. But alas, another controversial decision of a penalty finished the game as a contest, again buried by O’Shea. The home side added a late fifth through a silly free kick to give the away side a mountain to climb in the second half.

The message was simple from the Macroom line at half time. Go out and do better. And that they did. Albeit that Crescent sat back on their laurels slightly, no team is going to dominate the full 90. And Macroom had some excellent patterns of play in the second half. Good goalkeeping at both ends, along with excellent goal line clearances from Macroom’s Darren Burns and Crescent’s Mark Cummins kept the score the same at full time. Although Macroom’s chances of clinching a second consecutive league titles are extinguished, they will have a massive say in the destiny of the title, with home games against the frontrunners. They have done very well to consolidate this season, and will look to their two remaining cups as great chances of securing silverware.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    haha i always post win lose or draw and if someone asks me a question on this ill give them a straight answer now if that offends you in any way thats your problem.
    ONE MAN TEAM?????????????i doubt that some how played ye in your place before xmas seem to remember i wasnt playing and still won the game 4-1.i cant help it if i score just a good habit to have....plus never said i was golden boot favourite or did my laptop miss print that unknows to me...we look forward to playing ye too always do...you seem to have a problem with macroom or is it just me either way i couldnt care less....
    roll on douglas hall tomorrow night..
    no problem at all with macroom holden we have always got on over the years never a problem. no time for show boaters and im not the only one who says that. you seem to have forgotten the match u played at start of season led by 2 and lost by 5 and you were playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    [QUOTE=shetland;1442260]no problem at all with macroom holden we have always got on over the years never a problem. no time for show boaters and im not the only one who says that. you seem to have forgotten the match u played at start of season led by 2 and lost by 5 and you were playing.

you seem to be missing my point their you said we were a one man team..ya i played in that lost 4-2 dunno where your getin your five from better team won on the day as i said before...how am i a show boater i was asked a question i gave an answer.i couldnt care less who thinks it...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    check the original post never said macroom were a one man team ,i said the way you go on in your posts you would think they were. big difference.subject now closed,its also hard for people to post about games that they arent at.win or loose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    check the original post never said macroom were a one man team ,i said the way you go on in your posts you would think they were. big difference.subject now closed,its also hard for people to post about games that they arent at.win or loose.
    well your the only one that has a problem with it....jesus all i do is post a result on our games if i score i score dont bother me as long as we win...

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Lads can we drop it or take it to PM,thanks.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Foot.ie!

Another new "high profile" signing for The Street!
    "Build it and they will come"

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by casilles View Post
    <br />
    <br />
    a mr Figo!!!
    Saw him in deep conversation in Marys Park last Sat week. Talks must have broken down.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Who would that be Cas !!!

Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast