Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: V Dundalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

V Dundalk

Bit late to be asking this but are any of ye coming up for the game tonight lads?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    It was a little late I was up though.

I thought it was a very good game tonight. Obviously helped by the win of course. The game was end to end stuff at times. Great goal for your equaliser but even better goal for the fingal win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Best win of the season for Yous ? I think so.
    Ahhh

4. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamper.sffc View Post
    It was a little late I was up though.

I thought it was a very good game tonight. Obviously helped by the win of course. The game was end to end stuff at times. Great goal for your equaliser but even better goal for the fingal win.
    Aye pure genious from Faz, nobody knew if it was in first as there was a big pause, even the palyers paused, then it all erupted!! In fariness though, he shoudl have scored 3 mroe in that first half alone and his goal that was rueld offside was gien for handball which actually hit him in the mid-drift!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillonman View Post
    Aye pure genious from Faz, nobody knew if it was in first as there was a big pause, even the palyers paused, then it all erupted!! In fariness though, he shoudl have scored 3 mroe in that first half alone and his goal that was rueld offside was gien for handball which actually hit him in the mid-drift!
    The ref was atrocious, even by LOI standards. He would book somebody for a tackle and then let the same type of challenge a few minutes later go without even blowing for a free. Dont even get me started on the sending off.

Will yous be bringing in a few to bolster your squad. Your lads really started to tire in the second half.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamper.sffc View Post
    The ref was atrocious, even by LOI standards. He would book somebody for a tackle and then let the same type of challenge a few minutes later go without even blowing for a free. Dont even get me started on the sending off.

Will yous be bringing in a few to bolster your squad. Your lads really started to tire in the second half.
    Hopefully, Foster said at the Q&A on Monday night that he has 6 targets in mind but we dont have the funds to bring them in unless there is an increase in the Trust who raise money for the playing budget. We are ravaged by injuries so the break couldnt have come quick enough for us.

Tom Connolly is the worst ref I have ever seen, dread seen him doing our games, we lose every single game, he is awful, even I could ref a game better than him.