Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: V Dundalk

  1. #1
    First Team Dillonman's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dundalk
    Posts
    1,581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    V Dundalk

    Bit late to be asking this but are any of ye coming up for the game tonight lads?

  2. #2
    First Team Lamper.sffc's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    It was a little late I was up though.

    I thought it was a very good game tonight. Obviously helped by the win of course. The game was end to end stuff at times. Great goal for your equaliser but even better goal for the fingal win.

  3. #3
    Reserves Ciaran W's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    557
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Best win of the season for Yous ? I think so.
    Ahhh

  4. Thanks From:


  5. #4
    First Team Dillonman's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dundalk
    Posts
    1,581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamper.sffc View Post
    It was a little late I was up though.

    I thought it was a very good game tonight. Obviously helped by the win of course. The game was end to end stuff at times. Great goal for your equaliser but even better goal for the fingal win.
    Aye pure genious from Faz, nobody knew if it was in first as there was a big pause, even the palyers paused, then it all erupted!! In fariness though, he shoudl have scored 3 mroe in that first half alone and his goal that was rueld offside was gien for handball which actually hit him in the mid-drift!

  6. #5
    First Team Lamper.sffc's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillonman View Post
    Aye pure genious from Faz, nobody knew if it was in first as there was a big pause, even the palyers paused, then it all erupted!! In fariness though, he shoudl have scored 3 mroe in that first half alone and his goal that was rueld offside was gien for handball which actually hit him in the mid-drift!
    The ref was atrocious, even by LOI standards. He would book somebody for a tackle and then let the same type of challenge a few minutes later go without even blowing for a free. Dont even get me started on the sending off.

    Will yous be bringing in a few to bolster your squad. Your lads really started to tire in the second half.

  7. #6
    First Team Dillonman's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dundalk
    Posts
    1,581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamper.sffc View Post
    The ref was atrocious, even by LOI standards. He would book somebody for a tackle and then let the same type of challenge a few minutes later go without even blowing for a free. Dont even get me started on the sending off.

    Will yous be bringing in a few to bolster your squad. Your lads really started to tire in the second half.
    Hopefully, Foster said at the Q&A on Monday night that he has 6 targets in mind but we dont have the funds to bring them in unless there is an increase in the Trust who raise money for the playing budget. We are ravaged by injuries so the break couldnt have come quick enough for us.

    Tom Connolly is the worst ref I have ever seen, dread seen him doing our games, we lose every single game, he is awful, even I could ref a game better than him.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23/03/2012, 10:26 PM
  2. dundalk job
    By max power in forum Premier & First Divisions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10/05/2004, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •