Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liam Lawrence

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinho View Post
    naw in mo mate, after hearing interviews that Liam would walk to Celtic Park I'm sold on him, and by the way bud thats just the way I talk.

Glaswegian accent and all, yous dont know what its like it to be a Celtic fan and I bet mt mortgage on it that, thats the only reason he choose to play for the replublic as hes clearly bloody english and a Celtic man.

put that in yer pipe and smoke it ya *****s.
    Aidinho, relax, I dunno where you've came from, or where you've been, but relax, eh kid?
    Here's the story, you say "Lawrence nay gud enuff aye", we say "are you sure".
    You say "aye, journeyman, d'y nae see". But Lawrence turns around and kisses your arse, says "I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more, just to wear that green and white hooped shirt..... etc.... etc... etc more"
    I'm awfully tempted to just denigrate you but somehow I feel pity for you. Grow up. What people say about you or your opinions on here, don't matter. They're just your opinions, you can defend them to the hilt. But defend your opinions, don't attack the poster. If you're any older than 19 I'd be suprised. (Not that being 19 is an excuse)

On a completely seperate and cynical sidenote.......
    St Ledger, Green, Reid and Lawrence have been linked with Celtic. Is there any possibility, that these lads, having never lived in Ireland, exaggerate the link between Celtic and ireland in their head, and are somehow catalysing these rumours to get themselvese more entrenched in the Irish supporters mind? Its not cynical......

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_denilson View Post
    Aidinho, relax, I dunno where you've came from, or where you've been, but relax, eh kid?
    Here's the story, you say "Lawrence nay gud enuff aye", we say "are you sure".
    You say "aye, journeyman, d'y nae see". But Lawrence turns around and kisses your arse, says "I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more, just to wear that green and white hooped shirt..... etc.... etc... etc more"
    I'm awfully tempted to just denigrate you but somehow I feel pity for you. Grow up. What people say about you or your opinions on here, don't matter. They're just your opinions, you can defend them to the hilt. But defend your opinions, don't attack the poster. If you're any older than 19 I'd be suprised. (Not that being 19 is an excuse)

On a completely seperate and cynical sidenote.......
    St Ledger, Green, Reid and Lawrence have been linked with Celtic. Is there any possibility, that these lads, having never lived in Ireland, exaggerate the link between Celtic and ireland in their head, and are somehow catalysing these rumours to get themselvese more entrenched in the Irish supporters mind? Its not cynical......
    ok fair doos ma man, will do.

probably too much sun for me in the last couple of days, ****ing nearly hitting 90 here bud.

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinho View Post
    ok fair doos ma man, will do.

probably too much sun for me in the last couple of days, ****ing nearly hitting 90 here bud.
    Too much beer for me last night...... Or not enough. I should of been in some random girls house instead of on here writing that bull****.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_denilson View Post
    Too much beer for me last night...... Or not enough. I should of been in some random girls house instead of on here writing that bull****.
    Thats your problem mate, beer is for pussies....... start hitting the voddy or whiskey my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12