Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Midweek Games 3rd & 4th May

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodquayBoy View Post
    Ronan Forde. They have 3 keepers - Ronan Forde, Ronan Burke and Martin Mannion, and Forde is by far the best of them. As for Terryland, cracking point for us considering the players we were missing. Barry Ryan the MOTM by a country mile, if it wasn't for him, Sligo would have scored 3 or 4. Good turnout by Sligo fans - doubt we would bring 150 up there midweek - but a pity a few of them thought mocking those who have lost their lives at seas in Galway was a good idea (quite personal to me). I can imagine what would happoen if we turn up with 'Ronnie Dunbar - boyfriend of the year' flags in the fairgrounds in July
    Chomp chomp chomp. I’ll bite

You are either a bitter twisted little man on a wind up looking for a cheap dig or a over sensitive woman with the usual foot.ie holier then thou attitude who should write a letter to the woman’s way.

If you actually think for a minute that the choreo was mocking those lost at sea from Galway you most have a real twisted view on life. You know plenty of people from Sligo have lost their lives at sea too? But I get the feeling it is just crocodile tears from you.

It was inspired from a pack of Fisherman’s Friend (just swapping friend with end) and the fact that Galway have a boat in their crest. With a red wave (representing Rovers) sinking Galway United

Dry your eyes mate…

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystripe View Post
    Obviously then it wasn't Doherty that ran at the free kick which is why I put the ? in my post.But something must have been said for McLean to run over and goad him and I'm not condoning it BTW.

I'm sure it was Scoltock that did bump into Funston after the goal.

Sam, Derry's teenagers played you's off the park,that you must admit.As for our players budget-I've heard it's around the £5k mark and not the £7k you're suggesting.

Are you's looking forward to returning next Monday?

Oh and were you impressed with our giant video screen? Wasn't it great to see the replays of the free kick for the goal a few times lol
    What teenagers?

Doherty aged 29? McCallion aged 31? Scoltock aged 25? McChrystal aged 26? Friars aged 25? Molloy aged 27? Deery aged 26? Harkin aged 21? McDaid aged 20? McLean aged 21? oh sorry you meant McEleney who's 18.
    Maybe you mean the subs ye brough on? Farren aged 28 or Sweeney aged 29 or maybe it was Cassidy at the tender age of 27.

1 teenager out of 14 players used, impressive.

4. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Best of luck to harps with the fundraising.

If plan A is bums on seats, then, on last night's performance, hope you have a plan B. Otherwise you may just give up on that new stadium now, and either come to the brandy more regularly - you're more than welcome - or start persuading letterkenny rovers to join the A league.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A N Mouse View Post
    Best of luck to harps with the fundraising.

If plan A is bums on seats, then, on last night's performance, hope you have a plan B. Otherwise you may just give up on that new stadium now, and either come to the brandy more regularly - you're more than welcome - or start persuading letterkenny rovers to join the A league.
    Or we could do a runner on our creditors, start off again with a clean slate in the same place and pay out huge wages due to no worries about our old debts.

7. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Heggy View Post
    Or we could do a runner on our creditors, start off again with a clean slate in the same place and pay out huge wages due to no worries about our old debts.
    I'm sure your board would love to be able to that, but they realise that would leave you homeless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A N Mouse View Post
    I'm sure your board would love to be able to that, but they realise that would leave you homeless.
    Why would they want to screw over the Donegal community? It would take a pretty low person or group to do that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Why would they want to screw over the Donegal community? It would take a pretty low person or group to do that.
    You're the one paying to watch that muck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK007...ext=1&index=48
    So if you think Bohs are big read this. http://www.astronomy.ie/perpespective.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    As fascinating as this tit for tat is for everyone, there is a perfectly got "Another Derry got away with it thread" if you want to continue this. If not, get it back on topic.
    Tifo poles, sausage rolls and a few goals.

The Brandy Blogs, back and blogging the 2010 season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Get her to change that to Baa baa baa, then we'll talk!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean South View Post
    Chomp chomp chomp. I’ll bite

You are either a bitter twisted little man on a wind up looking for a cheap dig or a over sensitive woman with the usual foot.ie holier then thou attitude who should write a letter to the woman’s way.

If you actually think for a minute that the choreo was mocking those lost at sea from Galway you most have a real twisted view on life. You know plenty of people from Sligo have lost their lives at sea too? But I get the feeling it is just crocodile tears from you.

It was inspired from a pack of Fisherman’s Friend (just swapping friend with end) and the fact that Galway have a boat in their crest. With a red wave (representing Rovers) sinking Galway United

Dry your eyes mate…
    I was just wondering. If whoever did the banner - and I admire the work Sligo fans put in with banners - did a bit of research, they'd have put the Galway UNITED crest on in, that is what confused. No bitter, not twisted, not looking for a dig, and certainly not your 'mate'.
    "Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins."
    "Homer Simpson, smiling politely."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    No, no relation as far as I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcfc_1928 View Post
    I think he's David Forde's nephew (ex-Derry/Galway keeper, now playing at Milwall)
    no relation at all AFAIK

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456