Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IST Division Outright Prices

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CSFShels View Post
    People are seriously underestimating Shels because of our lack of big names this year, these same people seem to be forgetting that our big names over the last few years with the exception of Sparky have been ****.
    It's not about big names, its about the previous form and track record or lack of with the players Shels have signed and I think Shels' signings are underwhelming and will not come close to winning the league. Shels still have a decent squad and should challenge for top 3 but Keely has blown the promotion two years in a row and is the weakest link there.
    The Leinster Senior League needs a strong Bohemians

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    People are seriously underestimating Shels because of our lack of big names this year, these same people seem to be forgetting that our big names over the last few years with the exception of Sparky have been ****.
    I certainly wouldn't underestimate Shels. Its going to be hard to know what teams will be there or there abouts at this stage though. Most teams have strengthened well so a lot could just come down to getting a good run together early and what kind of form the teams will be in at the start of the season. Last year i didn't expect UCD to win the league at the start of the season and on paper Fingal should have walked it but only finished 3rd. Anything can happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

CSF you're doing the opposite and overestimating us....

Anyway, if you back under 2.5 for all Shels games I reckon you will be onto a winner this year.
    Who Cares?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Boylesports Latest 1ST Division

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Boyles Latest Betting

7-4 Derry
    5-2 Shels
    7-2 Waterford
    7-1 Cork
    12 Limerick
    18 Mons
    25 Longford
    25 Finn Harps
    33 Athlone
    40 Youths
    100 Mervue
    100 Salthill Devon

EW 1/5 1.2 AND 3

1ST Weeks Prices

05 Mar 19:45Mervue United v Limerick 10/3 9/4 8/1105 Mar 19:45Waterford Utd v Wexford .. 1/2 5/2 5/105 Mar 19:45Derry City v Cork City 4/5 9/4 3/105 Mar 20:00Shelbourne v Monaghan Utd 8/13 12/5 4/106 Mar 19:00Salthill Devon v Athlone.. 9/4 9/4 EVS06 Mar 19:30Longford Town v Finn Har.. 6/5 21/10 2/1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    1ST WEEKS PRICES

10-3 Mervue.8-11 Limerick.9-4 Draw
    1-2 Waterford.5 Youths.5-2 Draw
    4-5 Derry.3 Cork.9-4 Draw
    8-13 Shels.4 Mons.12-5 Draw
    9-4 Salthill.1-1 Athlone.9-4 Draw
    6-5 Longford.2 Harps.21-10 Draw

I like Harps there at 2-1,any thoughts folks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Limerick,Derry,Waterford treble looks good.
    So if you think Bohs are big read this. http://www.astronomy.ie/perpespective.html

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KUFCMan View Post
    1ST WEEKS PRICES

10-3 Mervue.8-11 Limerick.9-4 Draw
    1-2 Waterford.5 Youths.5-2 Draw
    4-5 Derry.3 Cork.9-4 Draw
    8-13 Shels.4 Mons.12-5 Draw
    9-4 Salthill.1-1 Athlone.9-4 Draw
    6-5 Longford.2 Harps.21-10 Draw

I like Harps there at 2-1,any thoughts folks
    6/5 on us is pretty tight. Think the teams will be pretty evenly matched so the draw looks tempting. Also Athlone at evens looks pretty good.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofspring View Post
    I certainly wouldn't underestimate Shels. Its going to be hard to know what teams will be there or there abouts at this stage though. Most teams have strengthened well so a lot could just come down to getting a good run together early and what kind of form the teams will be in at the start of the season. Last year i didn't expect UCD to win the league at the start of the season and on paper Fingal should have walked it but only finished 3rd. Anything can happen.
    Spot on. Fingal should've had the League wrapped up by September with their squad and budget. I didn't think UCD would be in the running, but they were worthy champions. A lot of unpredicatbles there this year. We got Kearney in, but lost Cummins and Browne. Not sure if Shels have enough goals in them. Very impressed that Derry retained Deery, Molloy and Farren although Farren himself may be an unpredictable this year. I hope his health is ok. Limerick and Mons were two of the strongest teams in the second half of the season, but a lot of that was down to O'Flynn and McCarey. Harps have McHugh back so should be much better. I still wouldn't fear Longford. Wexford and Athlone might struggle, but I'll be shocked if the two Galways aren't bottom. As for the new club from Cork, even though they don't have a team yet, I think they'll challenge. They'll probably struggle in the first third of the season due to lack of prep, but I see them pushing in the latter part of the season and finishing third or fourth.

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemovie View Post
    Spot on. Fingal should've had the League wrapped up by September with their squad and budget. I didn't think UCD would be in the running, but they were worthy champions. A lot of unpredicatbles there this year. We got Kearney in, but lost Cummins and Browne. Not sure if Shels have enough goals in them. Very impressed that Derry retained Deery, Molloy and Farren although Farren himself may be an unpredictable this year. I hope his health is ok. Limerick and Mons were two of the strongest teams in the second half of the season, but a lot of that was down to O'Flynn and McCarey. Harps have McHugh back so should be much better. I still wouldn't fear Longford. Wexford and Athlone might struggle, but I'll be shocked if the two Galways aren't bottom. As for the new club from Cork, even though they don't have a team yet, I think they'll challenge. They'll probably struggle in the first third of the season due to lack of prep, but I see them pushing in the latter part of the season and finishing third or fourth.

graham cummins what club is he with now that the cork city deal fell through?
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    I don't know. He seems keen to stay in Cork. He did well on trial with St.Johnstone, but turned them down cos they wanted him to go on loan to a Division One team, looked set for Fingal, then Roddy had him with the old Cork club. We've approached him and increased our offer a couple of times, but it mightn't be worth travelling for. We're not going to break the bank. Would still love if he signed for us, but we have 5 potential strikers in the squad so I presume he'll be with the Co-op.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234