Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch football in 3D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomofman View Post
    I can understand that point of view yeah, but I'm looking forward to seeing a game in 3D. It's not going to stop me going to LOI matches but for stuff like the World Cup and Euro Championship and English football it would be great...
    Ah sure its not people who will still go to LoI football i'm worried about, its the potential decrease in new fans I worry about with 3D football, thats why it should be our aim to keep promoting the league with 3DTV's now out. Anyways as i've said in the past, barstoolers get there Premiership in the Afternoon, whats stopping them paying just 15 euro to see a LoI game in the evening ?
    Coleman for Ireland

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligofan4ever View Post
    Ah sure its not people who will still go to LoI football i'm worried about, its the potential decrease in new fans I worry about with 3D football, thats why it should be our aim to keep promoting the league with 3DTV's now out. Anyways as i've said in the past, barstoolers get there Premiership in the Afternoon, whats stopping them paying just 15 euro to see a LoI game in the evening ?

yeah agree, barstoolers are so ignorant, they just reckon premiershipleague footie is brilliant, maybe because they "support" a team in the top 4 hmmmmmmmmmmm have they actually watched someone like bolton vs stoke, would rather watch paint dry.

i wouldnt mind watching la liga in 3D, but as said, 3D is actually going to the bleedin game. nothing better than cheering on your team only a few feet away and also abusing a lino and ref here and there is worth the 15euro alone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12