Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 361 to 365 of 365

Thread: Simon Cox (F Western Sydney Wanderers b.1987)

  1. #361
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    945
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    30 caps. Wow.

  2. #362
    Coach tetsujin1979's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Dublin, originally from Limerick
    Posts
    18,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,526
    Thanked in
    2,266 Posts
    Nice finish from Cox in a 5-2 win for Western Sydney Wanderers this morning after his initial shot was saved
    https://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/new...ller-over-reds
    Scroll to the end for his goal

  3. #363
    Coach tetsujin1979's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Dublin, originally from Limerick
    Posts
    18,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,526
    Thanked in
    2,266 Posts
    Cox on life in Australia: https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-international
    The A-League is still in progress, Cox got an assist yesterday
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on twitter and facebook

  4. #364
    Reserves Snoop Drog's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Cox on life in Australia: https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-international
    The A-League is still in progress, Cox got an assist yesterday
    I watched this game. Cox did well considering his team played a pressing game, which meant alot of running for a guy getting on in years. Good composure too on the ball, as you'd expect.

    On a related note, pretty poor form for the A League to still be going. Playing to empty stadiums, and surely not without risk to the players. Two of the teams in the league are currently in self-isolation due to having played overseas. Borders between states are closing, and the practicalities of running a league are getting increasingly difficult. It's mad that they are persisting with it...
    Quote Originally Posted by mypost View Post
    If that was Rovers scraping a 1-1 draw in San Marino, I'd be tempted to throw spuds at the team on their arrival home.

  5. #365
    Reserves Snoop Drog's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Drog View Post
    I watched this game. Cox did well considering his team played a pressing game, which meant alot of running for a guy getting on in years. Good composure too on the ball, as you'd expect.

    On a related note, pretty poor form for the A League to still be going. Playing to empty stadiums, and surely not without risk to the players. Two of the teams in the league are currently in self-isolation due to having played overseas. Borders between states are closing, and the practicalities of running a league are getting increasingly difficult. It's mad that they are persisting with it...
    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...24-p54d9i.html
    A League now suspended for a month
    FWIW- 4 Irish players playing in this league: Cox; Wes Hoolahan; Roy O'Donovan; Jay O'Shea
    Quote Originally Posted by mypost View Post
    If that was Rovers scraping a 1-1 draw in San Marino, I'd be tempted to throw spuds at the team on their arrival home.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Similar Threads

  1. Darron Gibson (M Salford City b.1987)
    By Dr. Ogba in forum Ireland
    Replies: 3370
    Last Post: 19/02/2020, 9:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16/01/2020, 4:20 PM
  3. Free Western Union Coupons
    By dahamsta in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25/11/2005, 4:13 PM
  4. Sydney Swans win AFL cup
    By ThatGuy in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26/09/2005, 6:50 PM
  5. North Western Manager Appointments
    By Bluebeard in forum Premier & First Divisions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29/09/2003, 1:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •