Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohs SCP discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Well i`m a Bohs member, not a board member, I attend the members meetings and I get the confidential minutes of those meetings Details in respect of our SCP status for 2009 , our prospective budget for 2010 and the performance it was based on, were clearly set out at confidential information meetings and an EGM in October and November 2009. I would suspect that a lot of Bohs posters on this thread have the same access to info as I have , hence the certainty and robust nature of our responses to other posters` idle speculation, and, in some cases, malicious rumour mongering
    Fair play to the Bohs members you work with for not sharing any of that cofidential information with you.
    Btw I wouldn`t think much of any of my Rovers friends if they were spilling the beans to me about internal matters in their own club.
    Never ceases to amaze me how posters expect Bohs fans here to divulge every financial detail concerning our club As no shams have detailed the financial detals of their budget etc can we conclude they "dont know whats going on at their club" ?
    The ironioc thing is that given the memebrs access to information Bohs affairs are probobly the most open in the LOI.
    Last edited by dahamsta; 28/01/2010 at 4:24 PM. Reason: Borked quote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    The ironioc thing is that given the memebrs access to information Bohs affairs are probobly the most open in the LOI.
    Alot of the Bohs info is in the public domain because of blunders like handing out copies of the accounts to away fans buying tickets from Dalymount.

bhs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackholesun View Post
    Alot of the Bohs info is in the public domain because of blunders like handing out copies of the accounts to away fans buying tickets from Dalymount.

bhs
    Thanks for proving my point There is no club in the LOI that is more open than Bohs on financial matters. Probobly just allows saddos dream up more conspiracys (and report non existent breaches to the FAI).
    Maybe the way forward is for all clubs to put their accounts on a dedicated web site. Think of the fun some posters would have then

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Gerry Conway to step down at forthcoming agm ,the plot thickens,

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    And what plot would that be, oh fountain of knowledge?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CMcC View Post
    And what plot would that be, oh fountain of knowledge?
    You will have to wait for the AGM it will be a cracker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoversHead View Post
    Gerry Conway to step down at forthcoming agm ,the plot thickens,
    Oh woe, Gerry to step down due to personal commitments. What will shams do ?
    Having critisesed him staying on the Bohs board when most of the previous regime "left" they now read a conspiracy in his departure still amazes me how obsessed they are with the internal running of bohemian FC.

You will have to wait for the AGM it will be a cracker.
    As the saying goes - put up or shut up. if you know something feel free to tell us all, if not then give up your fixation with what is none of your business.
    Last edited by dahamsta; 29/01/2010 at 11:17 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Calm down Marino,if you want this and other Bohs private issues kept out of the public domain ,then stop factions on your board leeking the information to journos .Ask yourself why its being leeked ,ask yourself why he is doing it at an AGM instead of now, giving your members time to democraticaly elect a replacement instead of leaving it open for a replacement to be co opted onto the board.The "plot thickens"phrase was me quoeting the Bohs member who showed me the article at work this morning.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Calm down Marino,if you want this and other Bohs private issues kept out of the public domain ,then stop factions on your board leeking the information to journos .Ask yourself why its being leeked ,ask yourself why he is doing it at an AGM instead of now, giving your members time to democraticaly elect a replacement instead of leaving it open for a replacement to be co opted onto the board.The "plot thickens"phrase was me quoeting the Bohs member who showed me the article at work this morning.
    edit- wrong info.
    Last edited by bad mongo; 29/01/2010 at 3:11 PM. Reason: Incorrect Info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Not content with telling Bohs, Drogs, Cork and the FAI how to run things now it is the turn of FOOT.IE
    Did we leave out Derry so? Damn, you could've said before now..
    The Model Club

Tell all the Bohs you know
    that we've gone and won two-in-a-row
    and it's not gonna be three
    and it's not gonna be four
    it's more likely to be 5-1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    (1) as I invited you to tell what (if anything) you know I was hardly trying to keep anything "out of the public domain" - offer still stands, put up or...

(2) A club official has indicated he is stepping down due to personal commitments - hardly earth shattering in any organisation.

(3) Any officer of the club can be deselected at any AGM/EGM should enough members decide that is the appropriate action. If necessary an EGM can be called to facilitate such an eventuality. As with most voluntary posts (in all clubs) the club has greater difficulty getting people to serve on the board than it ever had removing someone.

(4) With regard to "leaking information to journos", we did have a problem in the recent past with one individual but my understanding is that the person is no longer on the board ( I am not on the board so am open to correction on that). As I said before our affairs are more public given the open structure of our club and attract lazy journos (especially given our current position as LOI champions).

Based on the above I would see no reason to suspect a "plot" or anything else in this but again if you know different feel free to share

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx- View Post
    Did we leave out Derry so? Damn, you could've said before now..
    Maybe all the Shams on here would be better served ensuring their board and manager puts a team on the pitch that will win something. That would make a pleasant change for them. All their wet dreams about Bohs' imminent implosion wont change the fact that they have a team devoid of back bone and possessing not a single bottle amongst them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    (1) as I invited you to tell what (if anything) you know I was hardly trying to keep anything "out of the public domain" - offer still stands, put up or...

(2) A club official has indicated he is stepping down due to personal commitments - hardly earth shattering in any organisation.

(3) Any officer of the club can be deselected at any AGM/EGM should enough members decide that is the appropriate action. If necessary an EGM can be called to facilitate such an eventuality. As with most voluntary posts (in all clubs) the club has greater difficulty getting people to serve on the board than it ever had removing someone.

(4) With regard to "leaking information to journos", we did have a problem in the recent past with one individual but my understanding is that the person is no longer on the board ( I am not on the board so am open to correction on that). As I said before our affairs are more public given the open structure of our club and attract lazy journos (especially given our current position as LOI champions).

Based on the above I would see no reason to suspect a "plot" or anything else in this but again if you know different feel free to share
    Have you read the thread on your own forum?? There seems to a lot of worried people discussing Gerrys decision to walk, surely a cause for concern what they are saying?
    Theres a prize for bringing the most fans you know

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forza View Post
    Have you read the thread on your own forum?? There seems to a lot of worried people discussing Gerrys decision to walk, surely a cause for concern what they are saying?
    Marino has posted on that thread,he is the only one who isnt worried,he also has no worries about Fenlons new contract having a 100 grand get out clause in it,he prefers to bang on about making the champions league group stages and being 10 points clear by June.None as blind as those who refuse to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forza View Post
    It's very worrying for us. Who do we get our laughs from now?
    False hope is worse than no hope. Ask Sligo.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopy View Post
    It's very worrying for us. Who do we get our laughs from now?
    Indeed, its amazing that Rovers fans after years of laughing at him are now trying to claim that the club is doomed because he is stepping down.

My take on it, his position may be untenable if the rest of the board and the manager have no time for him or alternatively he fancies applying for a paid job at the club.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by de bowez View Post
    Indeed, its amazing that Rovers fans after years of laughing at him are now trying to claim that the club is doomed because he is stepping down.

My take on it, his position may be untenable if the rest of the board and the manager have no time for him or alternatively he fancies applying for a paid job at the club.
    Its not really that amazing ,most Bohs fans see his stepping down as a cause for some concern, but all slagging aside only time will tell if he is in fact legging it before the whatsit hits the fan,its highly unlikely he would be entertained for any paid roll at the club eg general manager or ceo ,from what ive heard from the bohs fans at work they cant wait to see the back of him and one or two others.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    ,most Bohs fans see his stepping down as a cause for some concern,............
    ,from what ive heard from the bohs fans at work they cant wait to see the back of him .
    Wishing him gone and being conerned that he`s going? your Bohs mates at work are certainly complex characters. Where do you work, "Existentialist Monthly"?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Wishing him gone and being conerned that he`s going? your Bohs mates at work are certainly complex characters. Where do you work, "Existentialist Monthly"?
    They are scared of what he might be running from (as are most on your forum)but if you want to bring it back to sounding clever and scoring inane points to take your mind of it work away.
    Last edited by RoversHead; 30/01/2010 at 1:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Marino has posted on that thread,he is the only one who isnt worried,he also has no worries about Fenlons new contract having a 100 grand get out clause in it,he prefers to bang on about making the champions league group stages and being 10 points clear by June.None as blind as those who refuse to see.
    "Comical Gerry / Gerry hasnt a clue /destroying Bohs / Gerry lies to members" etc etc etc. What do you mean Bohs fans are not concerned he is stepping down ? only in sham world.........

RE Nutseys revised contract, strangely for once you are right - I am not worried. There is no new contract or any new clause in his existing contract (this would render it a new contract) regarding a get out clause. It will be cheaper to buy out the contract simply due to time lapsing since the Dundee Utd proposal. if Nutsey does go it will be because he (and by extension Bohs) are doing so well that Dundee or some other club are impressed enough to buy out his contract in full.

Lots of reasons to be concerned in LOI football but imaginged sham "contract details" are none of them.
    Nice to see you improved your source though, the always ultra site was not proving too accurate lately.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast