Thread: Bohs SCP discussion

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BYCTWD View Post
    Hold up. There is nothing official in that article to indicate anything either way. The transfer embargo has NOTHING to do with the 2010 budget process. It has to do with the 2009 licencing process, one Bohs breached and were punished accordingly. The transfer embargo is curiously not mentioned once in the article.
    Bohs did not breach the 2009 process. If so we would not have been awarded the league and paid the prize money. Get your facts straight. The FAI were concerned during the year that we would breach the SCP based on figures, but we got through the year ok. As regards 2009 we are under the SCP end of.

For 2010 the budget is approved, there is no embargo. How do I know this? Simple the FAI have now registered our players. If there was an embargo, they would not have done this.

So in short, 2009 no SCP issues, leagues prize money etc paid. 2010 no budget issues, well under the SCP and players registered. See you in Tallaght soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Well done to the Bohs board for getting things sorted out.

It wasn't that long ago that when they were unluckily knocked out of Europe that it seemed they were doomed with news comingly shortly before that game that they had to win that game to get another four games in Europe,win the league and win the F.A.I. cup and would still be over €500,000 above the 65% SCP.

Considering they only won the league they have seriously done brilliantly to sort out what must have been a €1 million plus drop in the potential income they would therefore have lifted.
    So if you think Bohs are big read this. http://www.astronomy.ie/perpespective.html

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystripe View Post
    Well done to the Bohs board for getting things sorted out.

It wasn't that long ago that when they were unluckily knocked out of Europe that it seemed they were doomed with news comingly shortly before that game that they had to win that game to get another four games in Europe,win the league and win the F.A.I. cup and would still be over €500,000 above the 65% SCP.

Considering they only won the league they have seriously done brilliantly to sort out what must have been a €1 million plus drop in the potential income they would therefore have lifted.
    Cheers Candystripe. I would think that the extent of the fundraising effort was only possible due to the new found confidence that members and fans have in a more pragmatic approach to expenditure by the new Board elected this year. It also helped that Rovers were hot on our heels and a breach of the 65% would have handed the title to them.

Anyhow, good luck in the new Season and hopefully it wont be long before your back in the top flight

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    yaaaaaaawn
    Last edited by RoversHead; 10/02/2010 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,612 Posts
    haha, now you kow how ive felt for the last 23 pages, you....
    Last edited by SkStu; 12/02/2010 at 6:53 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derry View Post
    Not having been involved in this thread, can i ask the Bohs supporters a question. Now you may have been asked it before but it came up in a discussion i had with some people at the weekend. Did some of the Bohs players get paid wages for working in the bar, and for doing ground work?
    I haven't had a reply to this question, perhaps some Bohs supporter could answer it for me.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Here's a very similar story.

Melbourne Storm stripped of premierships

The Melbourne Storm have been stripped of two premierships, three minor premierships and fined a total of $1.6 million for massive breaches of the NRL's salary cap rules...

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223