Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: The Aviva Stadium Walk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Angry The Aviva Stadium Walk

Any other wait listers get the email below this week. The FAI really have no shame. I liked the bit about the stone being "available every time you visit the Stadium".

That's obviously on non match days only or when we can't shift the tickets to our coporate buddies for the crap friendlies or matches against the fifth and sixth seeds.

Fair play my ass.

"Hi Donal,
    Are you looking for the ideal Christmas gift? The Aviva Stadium Walk is a wonderful and unique opportunity for supporters to make their mark and be part of the history and future of the Irish Football. Join with other supporters, players and staff in showing your support by having your name or the name of a loved one immortalised in the walkway to the new home of Irish Football - Aviva Stadium.
    Your stone will be positioned strategically on the walkway leading to the podium on the new West Stand and will be available to be viewed every time you visit the Stadium.

The Stones are carved from the finest quality Bethel White granite and engraved with care, with your personal message. The lettering is professionally engraved and hand painted with a long lasting infill.

You can order a single stone with up to two lines of lettering (15 characters per line, spaces & punctuation count as characters), or a double stone with up to four lines. The stones are available in green lettering.

For that extra special gift or personal message, you can have a special IRELAND FOOTBALL stone with the FAI logo and green lettering below.

Each stone comes with its own unique ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ that you can frame or present as a gift. You can also buy an exact copy of your stone to take home or place in your office (ROI or UK delivery only due to weight).

Please note that stones will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis, so get your order in quickly.

The Ireland Football Stone Green beneath logo 300mm x 300mm

Two lines of 16 characters per line
    Cost = €395.00 EUR
    Copy = €350.00 EUR Select this stone

Double Stone Green 200mm x 200mm

Four lines of 16 characters per line
    Cost = €135.00 EUR
    Copy = €115.00 EUR Select this stone

Single Stone Green 200mm x 100mm

Two lines of 16 characters per line
    Cost = €75.00 EUR
    Copy = €60.00 EUR Select this stone

CONTACT US
    Customer queries
    To purchase or for any queries or questions regarding Aviva Stadium Walk please consult the FAQ's page on the Aviva Stadium Walk Website www.avivastadium-footballwalk.ie/

If you are unable to find a satisfactory answer to your query please contact us using the following details:

Football Association of Ireland,
    National Sports Campus
    Abbotstown,
    Dublin 15.
    Tel: +353 1 8999 500
    Email: commercial@fai.ie"
    "I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd" Johnny Giles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    got it yesterday too, and ive never been on any tickets schemes etc, im just secretary for our junior club. I had to laugh at it, such a rip off, i thought the ones for celtic park at £40 were steep til i seen these from the FAI.
    Another lad in the club had a phone call from a rep pushing the ten year vantage club thing too this week
    Havin a weekend away is quite frankly,lettin ur team mates down!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I was very surprised that I've not been hit with a call about Vantage seats. I put myself on the interested list at teh Italy match in Jurys and I've still to get a call.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twoenz View Post
    I was very surprised that I've not been hit with a call about Vantage seats. I put myself on the interested list at teh Italy match in Jurys and I've still to get a call.

V. suprised indeed. Thought they would have given anyone expressing any interest in these a free lunch with Trap such are their slow sales.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Had to laugh when I read this this morning. It conveniently went straight to my spam folder (I like gmail's spam filter).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alf Honn View Post
    V. suprised indeed. Thought they would have given anyone expressing any interest in these a free lunch with Trap such are their slow sales.
    apparently there was a 'mini-boost' in sales around the time of the france game.

probably means they sold three tickets to one lottery winner, mind.
    Superdave to the resc....

Can you wait til I finish my pint? Or else...

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    You know the way its going to be called the AVIVA Stadium - I have heard that the same company will not quote anyone for house insurance who lives in the area due to the floods a few years ago.

That made me do an online quote with them,just for the craic... with an address in landsdowne tce,and they refused to quote me.
    Lets talk about six baby