Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Team Photo

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Team Photo

Anyone see the team photo in the programme yesterday. Without wanting to be critical, it wasn't exactly done too well was it? They should get Peader on the case, methinks

Interesting to note that Mark Herrick Greg O'Halloran and Tony Tynan were the only three players not to have sponsors.

Neil
    Is this on sale in the Club Shop?

Gerry Desmond
    Originally posted by neil
    Is this on sale in the Club Shop?
    Not yet, Neil, but a poster is being done.
    Noelle had expected it to be available by now. The order was put in etc etc.
    I only hope this country never faces a real emergency because we're not the fastest at doing stuff, are we?

Gerry

Gerry Desmond

Re: Team Photo

Originally posted by joe
    Anyone see the team photo in the programme yesterday. Without wanting to be critical, it wasn't exactly done too well was it? They should get Peader on the case, methinks

Interesting to note that Mark Herrick Greg O'Halloran and Tony Tynan were the only three players not to have sponsors.
    The photo shoot was arranged by Guinness, not CCFC...

Gerry

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    God help us so. Is this photo going to be the official team photo for the season so? I'd be embarrased to put that up on my wall.

Gerry Desmond
    Originally posted by joe
    God help us so. Is this photo going to be the official team photo for the season so? I'd be embarrased to put that up on my wall.
    I understand that it is...

Try using programme covers instead for decoration - all that 'Cork City collection' stuff we've been doing. Oh, I forgot, that would mean cutting the programme even more! You'll just have to start getting a second copy, Joe!!

(Cunning plot to boost sales revealed....)

Gerry

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The Cork City collection photos have certainly brighten my Dublin wall..being a poor student can't afford two copies..so your cunning plan to increase sales will not work with me Gerry!

Gerry Desmond
    Originally posted by niamh
    The Cork City collection photos have certainly brighten my Dublin wall..being a poor student can't afford two copies..so your cunning plan to increase sales will not work with me Gerry!
    No offence, Niamh, but we were aiming at the affluent section of our support base with that one

Gerry

Good to hear you're using them as as ersatz posters all the same...

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Talking Affluent

we were aiming at the affluent section of our support base
    You'll want to have a good aim to find them!

http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Gerry Desmond

Re: Affluent

Originally posted by rebel

You'll want to have a good aim to find them!

'Twas people like yourself we had in mind, rebel: who can afford to travel so far to HOME games, so they must have pocketfuls of moulah, obviously....
    Peadar's another guy...and James when he starts flying in every second weekend. Young guys with loadsa spondoolicks...our target clientele.

Gerry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Gerry any word from the commercial dept vis a vis the overseas programme thing, or do i have to bug joe to send them over?
    life is random

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy Moulah

'Twas people like yourself we had in mind, rebel: who can afford to travel so far to HOME games, so they must have pocketfuls of moulah, obviously....
    I've travelled to 2 home games so far, i think that tells all...

Celtic Pussy ain't exactely roaring no more
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    and James when he starts flying in every second weekend
    that'll be the day!!
    jeeze Gerry make up your mind. one min i'm a poor student ******* the next I'm flying in every second week.

And ont mind bout t-boy...he'll be off following da boez ( his one true love )
    life is random

Gerry Desmond
    Originally posted by James
    Gerry any word from the commercial dept vis a vis the overseas programme thing, or do i have to bug joe to send them over?
    Were you serious about that?
    Gimme a postal, see what I can do for ya...

Gerry

Gerry Desmond
    Originally posted by James

that'll be the day!!
    jeeze Gerry make up your mind. one min i'm a poor student ******* the next I'm flying in every second week.

And ont mind bout t-boy...he'll be off following da boez ( his one true love )
    Don't recall ever calling you a poor student bastid, James, you must be confusing me with somebody else! Anyway, we all know you lot from west of Bandon are fierce tight with the cash and therefore loaded despite outward appearances....

Gerry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    ROFL nice one Gerry
    you can take the man out of west cork but you cant take the west cork out of a man, as Micheal Collins used to say!

well b4 i give you my postal I'd first like ot know what kinda price we're talking about, cause I can make other arrangements, if you / the club or going to fleece me ( as if the club would do that he says to himself) but yes I am serious bout getting the programmes, cause despite my attempts at constructive critiscim earlier in the season it is after pats mag ( and they have much more resources anyway )the best matchday effort in the leasgue.

yea maybe you didnt say but one gets so much abuse on this board that after a while it all blends into one, except of course for the priceless wit and insightful comments and suggestions of one scooooooty shedender, who's intelligance and knowledge are unquestionable by all.
    life is random