Thread: Cup Final Tickets? Ocean 9.30 Fran Gavin

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rovers100% View Post
    hopefully season ticket holders and also people who made the huge effort and expense to go to albania will be looked after first. although how would anyone prove they were in albania. i dont think i kept anything from the trip.
    Sure we all know when you are on a top secret mission no records can be kept.....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Won't they have hired bucket seats for Croke Park 8 days earlier? Now do a deal for Tallaght also, FAI.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by akearins View Post
    This is the case straight from the FAI
    We are getting 2500 guaranteed and if Fingal send any back.
    Nothing to stop rovers fans buying them in fingal , plenty of dubs in the DSC.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    people on the labour cant get credit cards so stop lying lep............ if the match was on dole day in fingal ya wouldnt get 50 people to the game lol !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Fingal will not be handing back any tickets, heres why.

We will sell out our 2500 allocation in one day, disappointed supporters will not hang about waiting for Fingal to hand their surplus they will pose as Fingal supporters and many will get tickets that way, cue a potential for trouble at the game as both sets of supporters share the same area.

Meanwhile a large number of those who travelled without tickets search Tallaght for a pub to watch the game in, cue trouble with the locals in the pub, running riots in the Square.

This has disaster written all over and you have the right men in charge to help it happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lep View Post
    You say that over 2000 is given to people that care about LOI football but sligo heads keeps posting that you could easily get 10,000 at the final. Where have these extra 8 thousand or so come from? have they suddenly got an interest in loi football just because sligo are in the final when they didnt care about sligo rovers from march to november.
    They care enough to pay in to see their club in the semi final though don't they? Fact is, our sunshiners are better than your sunshiners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SligoBrewer View Post
    They care enough to pay in to see their club in the semi final though don't they? Fact is, our sunshiners are better than your sunshiners.
    Those that was at the match on sunday was those that go to most home or away games and not just show up for the big games .

I cant believe you posted " Fact is, our sunshiners are better than your sunshiners "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lep View Post
    Those that was at the match on sunday was those that go to most home or away games and not just show up for the big games .

I cant believe you posted " Fact is, our sunshiners are better than your sunshiners "
    It was meant to be funny, like Avvenalaff.

And use a multi-quote button when your doing your trolling please, your overly inflated post count doesn't make up for the fact you don't support a real club.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    on a serious note lep do ye think ye will sell all your allocation ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    they'll USE all their allocation anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    do they have WLAN in tallaght?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory H View Post
    This is great, there is no history of rivalry between us and Fingal obviously but it could be the next keyboard war. Hope they have internet in the Maldron!
    I'm just annoyed today. Apologies, the keys on my laptop are beat in with rage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SligoBrewer View Post
    It was meant to be funny, like Avvenalaff.

And use a multi-quote button when your doing your trolling please, your overly inflated post count doesn't make up for the fact you don't support a real club.
    Yes boss, sure will.

I dont support a real club no? this is getting better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    I think we will to be honest.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    in fairness i have no prob with fingal getting 2500 tickets my problem is with the fai staging the cup final in a ground too small. we can argue we should get more than fingal cos we have bigger support but we only get 1500 regulars, the rest will be sunshiners. but the fai have a duty to provide an arena that everyone whether sunshiner or not will get to view. ya wouldnt see the fa moving the fa cup final from wembley to the hawthorns just cos 2 clubs not in the top 4 competing. this is the fai's baby and they are making a laughing stock of the fai cup. if its so unimportant cancel it or stop european qualification through it !!!!! its a joke

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    in fairness i have no prob with fingal getting 2500 tickets my problem is with the fai staging the cup final in a ground too small. we can argue we should get more than fingal cos we have bigger support but we only get 1500 regulars, the rest will be sunshiners. but the fai have a duty to provide an arena that everyone whether sunshiner or not will get to view. ya wouldnt see the fa moving the fa cup final from wembley to the hawthorns just cos 2 clubs not in the top 4 competing. this is the fai's baby and they are making a laughing stock of the fai cup. if its so unimportant cancel it or stop european qualification through it !!!!! its a joke
    I dont think that should have anything to do with it, the fact is we had 5000 for a semi-final. The more sunshines the better in my opinion, they are the possible fans of the future.
    Manager: Fergal, have you your boots with ya?
    Fergal: Ya, I have them here.
    Manager: Ah good stuff, well give them to this man so, he forgot his!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i was trying to say we cant give out bout fingal getting 2500 and the most will be used as sunshiners as we ourselves will have will have sunshiners. the more sunshiners the better as can only bring future regular supporters. the prob is the fai i think all will agree. having a 6k attendance for a final...... do we live in the faroe islands

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    From the RTE website (http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/...elaneyj.html):

Delaney speaks of ticket demands
    Sunday, 25 October 2009 20:57

FAI Chief Executive John Delaney has promised to continue efforts to secure more tickets for Irish fans for the away leg of the World Cup play-off in France, with the game in Croke Park set to sell out this week.

Delaney was speaking to Robbie Irwin on RTÉ Radio 1's Sportsbag on Sunday morning, and his revelation that demand will far outweigh supply will come as no surprise to Irish fans.

He admitted: 'We've been inundated with calls since last Monday, but it is a great problem to have. In terms of the home game, I'd say if we had 100,000 tickets for the game we wouldn't have enough.'

He added: 'But what we are doing is being very loyal to the people who bought a ticket for the Montenegro game so anybody who purchased a ticket for that match is entitled to a ticket to the French game.

'So we have had thousands of ticket stubs arriving into headquarters in Abbotstown and we're working through those.'

The Waterford native believes all tickets for home fans will he snapped up in the coming days due to the what he describes as 'unprecedented' demand.

He said: 'I would expect next week that we will be announcing we are sold out. We looked for all the clubs and leagues within the game to apply for tickets, which we generally, do and the level of interest is really unprecedented.'

Earlier this week, the French Football Federation confirmed that they would not be giving the Green Army anything extra than their entitled number of tickets [8,500] for the game in Paris.

Delaney believes they are doing so to avoid what happened in 2004 when at least 30,000 Ireland followers created a memorable atmosphere and inspired the team to a point.

Delaney is probably flying back and forth on business class sussing more tickets out for the Leprechaun army while he ignores our game here. Better off sourcing the secret bucket seat warehouse for us, it would save on airfares at least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    IF Rovers get 2500 tickets and SF get 2500 tickets then that leaves 1000 for FAI, Corps, sponsors.

Lep - how many tickets do you think SF supporters will take up?

I think we will end up getting about 4000 tickets for this in the end!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    2,500 tickets when we had apparently over 5,000 last Friday. Major fcuk up on the part of the FAI. Any word on when these golden tickets going to go on sale?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast