Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roy Keane-Tosspot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Roy Keane-Tosspot

Just when he is controversy free, and maybe playing a bit of decent football for a change, the idiot goes and leaves an innocous foot on Vitor Baia with nothing at stake. It was highly stupid, and will miss the home leg, and should United go thru by some miracle, he'll miss the both legs of the quarter final as well.
    How big an idiot does this man want to become??

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    "....for a change" you say. What are ya on. He's been consistantly good for ages now. What he did was stupid but petty. There's no need to make a big deal out of it. You would'nt post if it was scholes or butt who got sent off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    And some people want this ****** playing for Ireland again? We don't need that sort of thing in our squad, no matter how good a player he is.
    Have you ever won the treble?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    If Ireland had turned in the performance United did last night you'd have more than Keane to complain about, he was still united's best player. I haven't seen united play that badly in a long long time. Keane got frustrated and acted the idiot, no excuse for it, it could cost them dearly, but it won't.....

Porto were and are rubbish, united will put at least three past them in the return leg and go through. Two great goals by McCarthy though, shame he isn't Irish.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Angry Outraged!!!!!!

Roy Keane - Tosspot? How dare you defame this pillar of the community. I am writing to my TD as I speak and demanding that this website be shut down for publishing such slurs. Tosspots, in case you haven't noticed, are usefull. Which is something Judas isn't to Kerr.
    This is the cooooooooooooolest footy forum I've ever seen!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    If your going to get sent off and miss 3 games the least you could do is inflict some pain.Was a light prodding at worst!!
    <insert witty remark>

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Keane was stupid with the sending off,but you can't say anything about his play he's carring united and has been for the last 3 years,when he doesn't play then united don't.

thecorner
    think keane was a bit hard done by against porto

if he had meant to stamp on the keeper,do u think the keeper would have got back up.............................

i think not

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sir Alex Ferguson, February 25, after Roy Keane's stamp on the back of Vitor Baia: "There was no malice in the incident, it is not Roy's style to do anything like that."

Excerpt from Roy Keane's book describing his challenge on Alf-Inge Haaland: "I f**king hit him hard. The ball was there, I think. 'Take that, you c***'."

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Poor old Roy - the Victim again

Roy Keane was completlely unprofessional , not for the first time in his career. If we are to believe Dunphy, he was so frustrated that the other 11 Primadonnas weren't putting enough effort in that he refused to play with them for the next game at least.
    The truth - they and he were completely outclassed last night that neither he, Alex Ferguson or the rest of had any answers. Why couldn't they just take it?

thecorner
    Originally posted by Conor74
    In spite of the reputation, he doesn't put them all down when he wants.
    u dont need any reputation to have put the keeper down and kept him down from the position that keane was in last night
    Last edited by thecorner; 26/02/2004 at 9:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Hold on, is this the Porto that won the UEFA Cup, lead their country's league and comprehensively outplayed the English champions last night? I only hope that someday Cork City will be that rubbish too...
    they're rubbish comparitively....

they were shocking last night (obviously United were much worse and lucky to get away with two-one), a better team would have destroyed them. Jorge Costa at the back must be about 120 years old at this stage yet he was never tested all night.

Post back here after the return leg

I'm betting on five-three on aggregate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by tiktok
    Porto were and are rubbish.
    What the hell makes you think that?
    Porto are an excellent side and play some of the best football in Europe at the moment. I'll be surprised if Manchester manage to go through to the qf's.
    Champions!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Colm
    What the hell makes you think that? Porto are an excellent side and play some of the best football in Europe at the moment.
    They are excellent at what they do, deserve to be Portuguese/UEFA champs, but are no match for the CL latter stage teams. Madrid/Milan/Arsenal and a decent MUFC team should be more than capable of taking them apart.
    At that level, I thought the Porto midfield was moderate at best and their defence is poor.

McCarthy is a wonderful player though and could well score against a poor MUFC defence. Actually, I'd put money on it.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by tiktok
    Post back here after the return leg

I'm betting on five-three on aggregate

Well, it looks like you are wrong wrong wrong Tiktok, and it looks like ol Judas keane has cost Utd their passage to the 1/4 finals.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Re: Re: Re: Roy Keane-Tosspot

Originally posted by davros
    McCARTHY KNOCKS OUT KEANE;HA,FECKING HA!

As a Tim,despise Porto's gamemanship....but there are exceptions,when I can overlook this..........all Fergie,RMK,the horse & ManUre deserve.....

Hate to pander to Senor Lopez,but Depor'.....dark horses?!
    Cheers Dav, but favourites and Depor go together like favourites and Ireland. Missed the Pandiani goal as Conchita wanted to watch Eastbenders. And missed the end as got word Man Ure were about to be dumped out, and Juve needed to score three in 3 minutes, which on their cr*p performance was unlikely. But brilliant night all the same. Best of luck on thursday re Barstardolona. Will, God willing, be watching it in a bar somewhere on the Costa de la luz, searching for Kenny Noye's millions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally posted by Gary

Well, it looks like you are wrong wrong wrong Tiktok, and it looks like ol Judas keane has cost Utd their passage to the 1/4 finals.
    i'm surprised you were the only one to jump on it Gary.

yeah, I called it wrong. thought united would walk through since Porto are crap (which they were again last night, united just happened to be equally as bad), having said that, it should have been 2-0 at HT with a perfectly good goal disallowed and the ref was brutal throughout.

when it came down to it, the united team didn't really look interested, which is a sad state of affairs, i don't know if keane would have made much of a difference last night, anyway, i'd lay the blame firmly at Giggs feet, the man is a waste of space and should never wear a united shirt again, worst united player on the night again.

anyway, prediction number two:
    Porto to lose by at least three goals on aggregate in the next round (which is what united would have done anyway given their recent form).

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    What next, 'Fergie out'?
    Well, he'd want to get the team playing United football fairly fúckin sharpish....
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    only catching the end of this but lads the writing has been on the wall for some time now. Hats off to Liam Brady for calling it as it is. That is real top notch punditry/tv anlayism in the face of a hitherto successful monster of a thing

basically United are yesterdays news, everything goes in cycles. Step aside nappy rash faced scotsmen and dig the new breed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast