Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trapattoni signs two-year extension

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Argh i can't handle this Andy Reid crap any more. He's an unprofessional (and by this i mean because he can't keep his weight down) so-so who has said himself he wants to be playing on the left wing where he's miles and miles down the pecking order.

He doesn't suit our system. If he was thrown in at midfield we'd be walked over there even more.

He can't get his game for relegation fodder. More than that, he's never got his game for long periods in the premier league, only in the championship.

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelmusic View Post
    Argh i can't handle this Andy Reid crap any more. He's an unprofessional (and by this i mean because he can't keep his weight down) so-so who has said himself he wants to be playing on the left wing where he's miles and miles down the pecking order.

He doesn't suit our system. If he was thrown in at midfield we'd be walked over there even more.

He can't get his game for relegation fodder. More than that, he's never got his game for long periods in the premier league, only in the championship.

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!
    I'd agree. My earlier post was very much tongue-in-cheek. Frankly, it's bordering on disgraceful that a professional Premier League level footballer would let his weight whale like he's done. How can it even be allowed happen? Aren't professional footballers supposed to be on rigorous fitness regimes and diets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TiocfaidhArmani View Post
    I'm not getting into a long-winded debate about it, it was a poor campaign. Italy played the vast majority of the game in their ground with 10 men and we scraped a draw. Didn't win at home and the rest of the results, especially the failure to beat Bulgaria or Montenegro just once in four games is very poor. Yet we double his wages to €2 million. Someone explain that one to me.....
    Compare and contrast those results against those results against the first, second and third seeds in previous campaigns.
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist thinks it will change; the realist adjusts the sails.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456