Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Sligo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sligo

This game is a huge game and will play a huge part in what division we play in next year. Everyone has to make a huge effort to get behind the lads for the entire 90 mins. The Sligo lads who come down will make a lot of noise so we need to do likewise. Lets make it the best atmosphere of the season, could be the difference between a result and a catastrophy
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    I couldn't agree more, absolutey huge game for us on Friday. I've no doubt that Eddie and Bo will have the lads well fired up and with 2 decent results in a row with 2 clean sheets the lads must be buzzing to get out on the pitch again.

We have a few boys back available for selection again that missed the last few games so competition for places in the squad will be fierce.

It'll be a tough game but Sligo are in the same position as us and have had some very topsy turvy results of late so its anyones game really. I think we can sneak it 1-0 as the back four have looked solid enough the last few weeks.