Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Bray Vs Dundalk, Oriel Park, 11/08/09

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bray Vs Dundalk, Oriel Park, 11/08/09

Anyone making the trip?

Lilywhite lounge with have €3 pints for all intrested from around 6PM-Kick Off, So all travelling fans are welcome.

Dundalk 2-0 Bray

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Theres a supporters club bus going down but i doubt that there will be many on it though, turn out for away trips has been very poor the last while
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    I was thinking of coming up, but I don't know anyone who goes to away games, and I was scared of being lonely! The pain of being a Bray supporter surrounded by barstoolers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ye will be grand man, mingle with the Dundalk lot, all are welcome to the Lillywhite Lounge. Ye didnt have much up the last time, say there was around 20 of ye, there where a good few of ye actually sitting next to a few of us in the Lillywhite beofre the last match!
    Drogs Who?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peadar1987 View Post
    I was thinking of coming up, but I don't know anyone who goes to away games, and I was scared of being lonely! The pain of being a Bray supporter surrounded by barstoolers!
    Isn't there a supporters bus? Jump on that and I'm sure you'll get chatting to a few people.
    Cumann Peile Dún Dealgan - Champions 2015 (too many accolades to be typing)

Termonbarry Athletic TID!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peadar1987 View Post
    Newcomers on the bus are always welcome. Haven't been that many on it lately but theres always someone to talk to. Only saw the message now so probably too late for the Dundalk game but don't hesitate to book on next time.
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Great little draw last night. Skippy was excellent and we rode our luck at times but we could have also sneaked a win when McCabe waltzed his way through the Dundalk defence, it was harder to miss ! but it was some serious skill to dribble with the ball like that, he looked a threat on the break everytime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69 View Post
    Great little draw last night. Skippy was excellent and we rode our luck at times but we could have also sneaked a win when McCabe waltzed his way through the Dundalk defence, it was harder to miss ! but it was some serious skill to dribble with the ball like that, he looked a threat on the break everytime.

totally agree,, point won, no goals conceded and sligo also lost..,, i thought deansy was still meant to be unavailable..but great to see him back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naoise kennedy View Post
    totally agree,, point won, no goals conceded and sligo also lost..,, i thought deansy was still meant to be unavailable..but great to see him back.
    Deansey did very well considering it was his first game in ages, apart from giving away the penalty (which being honest didn't look like it was for much) he was solid and did ok against the very physical Mansaram