Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipp South & District League 2009/10

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tipp South & District League 2009/10

Is heffernan bringing anyone else from kilmallock with him to saints?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I hear their is a big rift in the cashel camp already apparently some players arent happy with the management and are making demands. I taught all would be well their after getting promoted to the premier . Glenn Doherty is ment to have stepped down as manager He will be a major loss to the club. I was talking to a villa player the weekend and he told me that Barry Ryan was playing with Fairview Rangers this season .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'd say Barry Ryan changes his mind every day about who he's going playing with or for!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipp Top View Post
    I hear their is a big rift in the cashel camp already apparently some players arent happy with the management and are making demands. I taught all would be well their after getting promoted to the premier . Glenn Doherty is ment to have stepped down as manager He will be a major loss to the club. I was talking to a villa player the weekend and he told me that Barry Ryan was playing with Fairview Rangers this season .
    ah from what i know it not a big rift but a problem and will be sorted.he has done well with the cashel team and with or without him they will do reasonably okay this season.some very good players there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the water boy View Post
    he going to view talking to jason the view manager he told me he has him signed where does he play whats he like will he get on the view side
    He plays up front and scored something like 30 goals this season and won TSDL player of the year. He will make the view first 11 alright but Il be interested to see how he gets on in limerick, lets just say he is very very confident in his own abilityand thats putting it nicely!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    He plays up front and scored something like 30 goals this season and won TSDL player of the year. He will make the view first 11 alright but Il be interested to see how he gets on in limerick, lets just say he is very very confident in his own abilityand thats putting it nicely!!!

Barry????? changed your username again?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i wont have anyone stealing my thunder as "barry ryan"......i actually didnt think tipp top was particularly complimentary.....i think the word he was looking for was arrogant well tipperary man your certainly not a fan of barry so you will be glad to pack him off to limerick

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daz22 View Post
    ah from what i know it not a big rift but a problem and will be sorted.he has done well with the cashel team and with or without him they will do reasonably okay this season.some very good players there
    i agree daz i think cashel have 4 or 5 very good players....with a couple of additions i think they coild have a good season.....is martin coleman still involved?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Wat News on Celtic?

Any news on Celtic this year..hopefully they will build on this years cup sucess and with a few signings who knows..They have a good core of a team in place as it stands.Craig Condon the centre half has the making of a cracking player wat a game he had in cup final.Paul Shanahan is back to his best too his Work rate is phenomenal he can play anywhere in my opinion he played as a sweeper when i played with him in his younger days and he comes up with important goals wherever he goes who can forget his winner in the munster junior final for town a couple of years ago and Kennedy up front altho maybe greedy will always get you goals.These along with Cosgrave Cagney Waters (When fit) plus a few new signings will surely see celtic go close.Any opinions on this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hooper74 View Post
    i agree daz i think cashel have 4 or 5 very good players....with a couple of additions i think they coild have a good season.....is martin coleman still involved?
    i dont know to be honest but will find out. i hear they have one or two good signings lined up so that should help.
    On another note i was told two mile borris approaches tommy gaynor to be manager approximatly 2,3 weeks ago!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AB84 View Post
    Any news on Celtic this year..hopefully they will build on this years cup sucess and with a few signings who knows..They have a good core of a team in place as it stands.Craig Condon the centre half has the making of a cracking player wat a game he had in cup final.Paul Shanahan is back to his best too his Work rate is phenomenal he can play anywhere in my opinion he played as a sweeper when i played with him in his younger days and he comes up with important goals wherever he goes who can forget his winner in the munster junior final for town a couple of years ago and Kennedy up front altho maybe greedy will always get you goals.These along with Cosgrave Cagney Waters (When fit) plus a few new signings will surely see celtic go close.Any opinions on this?
    totally agree......winning their first trophy should provide the breakthrough now for celtic to progress.....they have excellent facilities and some very strong players....the league will be much tighter next season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    sorry to pour cold water on the celtic brigade but there isnt a chance of them winning the league, they are much too inconsistent and have a few very volatile players which doesnt help. 3rd or 4th again

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i agree with you that they wont win the league ron but i think they might trouble the top teams a lot more and make for a tighter league,i think whichever of the top 3 teams strenghtens the best in terms of signings will win the league,paul scully and the likes of coady,mcgrath and kiely would be huge losses for town

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the water boy View Post
    he going to view talking to jason the view manager he told me he has him signed where does he play whats he like will he get on the view side
    jason told me that barry was signing for pike a good player i believe.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trueview6 View Post
    jason told me that barry was signing for pike a good player i believe.
    dont think barry will sign with the view...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i dont know why he should join either team. peake pushed town all the way last season and for one of their players to leave for a limerick junior side is dissappointing. by all means if a player wants to better himself and play loi football, like the 2 young guys from town,that i can understand, but to move to limerick to play junior football when saints, town or peake are as good as any team down there puzzles me a little. but best of luck to him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    infairness pike rovers are a step up from peake!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronburgundy View Post
    i dont know why he should join either team. peake pushed town all the way last season and for one of their players to leave for a limerick junior side is dissappointing. by all means if a player wants to better himself and play loi football, like the 2 young guys from town,that i can understand, but to move to limerick to play junior football when saints, town or peake are as good as any team down there puzzles me a little. but best of luck to him
    Its true that Peake did push Town all the way last season. However, he may feel that Pike Rovers offer a better chance of winning an FAI / MJC than Peake Villa, and at the end of the day a player is entitled to sign with who he wants.

Any update on signings by Town, Peake or Saints?
    Last edited by maxwellsmart; 02/07/2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Was Great to hear last night that the rift in Cashel has all been sorted and they are back training today. Glenn would have been a huge loss if he had of walked as manager. Its amazing how small things can escalate out of proportion. Here's hoping that we can push on from this and establish ourselves as a top premier side.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking

Was Great to hear last night that the rift in Cashel has all been sorted and they are back training today. Glenn would have been a huge loss if he had of walked as manager. Its amazing how small things can escalate out of proportion. Here's hoping that we can push on from this and establish ourselves as a top premier side.
    nice try Barry

in your previous post about Cashel there was no mention of "we" in it, who you playing for then next year, come on and put us all out of our misery

Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast