Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2009/10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Any date for kick off lads.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thank you Booboy for the vote of confidence

Quote Originally Posted by thebooboys View Post
    . Coachford to do well this year. you heard it here first.

Welcome back guys.
    We have been busy over the Summer months renovating around The Glebe so off the pitch things are looking good.
    Paddy is back as 1st team coach assisted by Donal Moynihan, ( Believe me this guy will put us through the Paces )
    Player wise there is roughly 7/8 Youths now ready for the big push in Junior level, So hopefully we can get these guys although some of them may opt for Macroom. We'll only have to wait and see.
    All of these lads were playing Premier Youths so they will be able to mix it in the Top Flight no doubt.
    As Far as Doing Well this year Booboy a Good Start is vital so we will just have to wait and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    We'll do well this year im very confident of that, things are sorted 1st squad is going to be extremely squad, hoping for a good cup run too
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Norrie news

Tis a bit strange a southsider askin questions of a norhtside Aul team,especially when hes member of an Msl team,but I minty,oops might as well answer it.Yes he did.
    Last edited by littleman; 16/07/2009 at 1:08 AM.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Certainly NOT

I beg your pardon littleman. Minty is our new senior manager. I myself played last year with the juniors and hopefully this year i might get a run, with our new signings i have a huge battle on my hands tho. Is Cans back aswell littleman ? Yes Horse Karl Caulfield is on board this year. Absolutly super signing for any team in Cork let alone an AUL 2 side an ever present at Avondale seniors the last 2 years so im predicting big things from Casement this year.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Littleman Casement have AUL sides too!! - (this comment might seem abit stupid after southsides last post) - i'm having problems with the site it doesnt seem to be updating properly so some posts may be out of sync!!
    Last edited by olachico; 16/07/2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Delayed posting

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsider View Post
    I beg your pardon littleman. Minty is our new senior manager. I myself played last year with the juniors and hopefully this year i might get a run, with our new signings i have a huge battle on my hands tho. Is Cans back aswell littleman ? Yes Horse Karl Caulfield is on board this year. Absolutly super signing for any team in Cork let alone an AUL 2 side an ever present at Avondale seniors the last 2 years so im predicting big things from Casement this year.
    Surely he wont be playing with ye're AUL 2 side??? Thats some drop down - no offence!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Casement AUL 2A to do very well.My contacts tell me half of Ballyphehanes premier side from last year might be playing JUNIOR only. Think "we" Leeside have taken up the challenge of Dungarvan, theres talk about it at least. Considering they knocked us out of Munster Junior last year should be interesting for our NEW team.On the Coachford front some very good youths alright,hopefully ye'll blood a good few of them like we intend on doing

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Karl Caulfield has signed for the Casement Seniors. He is due to fly to Oz in January so agreed to sign for them for the next few months. Trevor Dunlea also signed for Casement Seniors.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Two serious signings for Casement there lads!! Caulfield is gifted! International too if i'm not mistaken. Minty's revolution has begun. Kinsale back tonight so it will be interesting to see what faces turn up!

On the senior thread there is news that cans is heading back to littleman's on revolution up on the north side... he's coming and going like i dont know what!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Smile Correction

Caulfield and Trevor Dunlea and four Ballyphehane players are with the juniors there very good friends with the manager.They all grew up together. Robbie O Mahony also signed an irish international from Avondale and there are all playing JUNIORS so no Minty revoulution as of yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    hi lads been looking at forum there for last few days, has really heated up with the introduction of booboys, good addition looking forward to see more posts from you espically since when the season starts. who fancies themselves for premier this year or who is your monies going to be on. seen that your back training up at grattan and the talk about jason keegan was he training with ye this week at all. any more concrete news on derek delea down leeside

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bogwarrior View Post
    Two serious signings for Casement there lads!! Caulfield is gifted! International too if i'm not mistaken. Minty's revolution has begun. Kinsale back tonight so it will be interesting to see what faces turn up!

On the senior thread there is news that cans is heading back to littleman's on revolution up on the north side... he's coming and going like i dont know what!
    He was an international for the colleges alright, I think that was the reason he left Cork City cause they did not want him playing in that but I dont think he made it to Amateur international level. Still young though only around 22.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Well guys,Its good to be back.
    Starting back next Tuesday evening in Park.New fitness trainer has been appointed so hopefully the fitness wil be 100% for the start of the season.
    We held our AGM recently which had one of the best attendances in years.There was a lot of talk about putting in just the one team this season and getting rid of our B team.
    This wasnt long been thrown out the window when 10/15 lads said players would leave to Tipperary/Limerick teams.At the start of last season we had 25-30 players training.That meant both teams had a strong squad to choose from.Come the last few weeks of the season our A team struggled for numbers so half the B team were drafted in.This was seen by the managers that maybe we would be better off with just the one team.But like i said it has been agreed that we will have both teams again next season.
    So roll on August!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billynomates View Post
    He was an international for the colleges alright, I think that was the reason he left Cork City cause they did not want him playing in that but I dont think he made it to Amateur international level. Still young though only around 22.
    He cant play with the Amateurs cause he played League of Ireland with City. Stupid rule when a player has only played a handful of games at that level.If it wasnt for that rule i think he would be playin with Ireland same goes for Kevin Mull at Douglas Hall.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluey View Post
    hi lads been looking at forum there for last few days, has really heated up with the introduction of booboys, good addition looking forward to see more posts from you espically since when the season starts. who fancies themselves for premier this year or who is your monies going to be on. seen that your back training up at grattan and the talk about jason keegan was he training with ye this week at all. any more concrete news on derek delea down leeside
    Hi bluey another new member like meself. Keegan trained with Casement Seniors this week. From what im hearing looks like littlemans gang will take the premier title.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Any Wilton lads on this blog ??? Heard Paul O Mahony trained thursday night with Everton Seniors and Shane O Neill is gone to Ballincollig Any truth in these ???

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellavistaman View Post
    Any date for kick off lads.
    its normally the second last week of August as far as i can recall !! But the 22/23 seems a bit early !! You'd never know though!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Grattan Training

Alright lads I'm back,great to see so many new names on here.Just found out that some of the Liverpool coaches will be giving Grattan a training session on Tuesday evening up at O'Neil Park.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsider View Post
    Any Wilton lads on this blog ??? Heard Paul O Mahony trained thursday night with Everton Seniors and Shane O Neill is gone to Ballincollig Any truth in these ???
    Think The Rise is one,but haven't herd from him for a while.

Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast