Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2009/10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Norrie News

Well done Horse.Maybe the BOOBOYS might just be one of those young 1A minors havin a little swipe at those lads who have decided to go.Lets have a look at the facts on what exaclty can be called deadwood.

Jason Keegan age 30: member of the Oscar Traynor team who won it for the first time in 42 years,got man of the match if Im correct,to add to probably every other winners medal he has.Deadwood??????????????

Graham Keane 20's:Also a member of the same team,5 years at Preston North End so I'd say he'd be able to kick a ball,also deadwood???????????

An you never mentioned, DEREK DELEA 20's he's had enough too: Another vital player on the Oscar team probably one of the best attackin players to come out of the Aul in the last 10 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he'd be classed as deadwood too.

If their what ye would class as deadwood I cant wait to see whats replacing them this season down in Leeside.

Hope this one dont come back to haunt ya Boo
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Anybody had to call off pre-season training due to waterlogged pitches - the July of 2007 was a bit of a washout too!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Norrie News

Booboys,when a club looses so many senior players its bound to leave everyone else thinkin somethins up.Pacman stated a simple fact,slating players who have given so much to Leeside over the years was just disrespectful to them.

Olli,if you post on this site you have to be prepared for negative reaction sometime.Its not like we all say complementry stuff about each other.Every post will draw its share of people who enjoy it or take offence,an thats every single post.Some of the head the balls who have had a go on this post have done so because the truth was put out there an they didnt like it one little bit.Its happened an it'l happen again no doubt.

Lastly Olli, seein as so many people want to know what Keith Shaw is doin ,3 weeks ago Shawzer was goin to Marys,last week he was goin to Castleview and this was all purely down to pub talk,dependin what pub your in .Norrieland is fantastic for pub talk/transfer rumors.

Littleman over an out,training tonight lads at 7 last offer,Tizz ya might like life inland.
    Last edited by littleman; 14/07/2009 at 5:41 AM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Just regarding being a "minor 1A player". For the record I played and worked behind the scenes for Leeside for many years and have many medals to show for it. I am therefore entitled to question any players attitude on/off the pitch. all the players i mentioned served leeside well. jason needed the move himself he didnt perform last year for the club. i personally would have liked him to stick around but his attitude was all wrong. First of all in one game he walked at half time as REBALROVER wouldnt do as he said, also near the end of the season he was turning up 10 mins before games if he turned up at all.He was not chased by leeside this year to play, i know keane was. Where going to have to trust the fellas in charge this year and they want to go for youth. They will be backed up by experianced players such as slick rick, tommy the gun, jack and delea it seems for the moment. He has been training with us for the last 2 weeks.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thebooboys View Post
    slick rick, tommy the gun, jack
    sounds like the cast of snatch or something......

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Boo

Welcome to the new lads - just commenting Boo that you dived in. Your last post got the point across the same way. By the sounds of it, you will be a welcome addition to our "family"!!

Just a comment to you both, a lot more people read this site than write on it, so, just be careful what you say. It also gets out what is written here - I have had posts of mine quoted back to me by guys not in our forum

Olli, you have to be careful who you say is wrong......................or it could be curtains for you!!!!

This is a great forum for us all - we find out info and learn from experiences of others. Especially for us as a club, as we are a young enough club to still have new experiences and can draw from those who have been there and done it. Its also very humourous at times.

No-one is asking anyone to reveal their family secrets, the other teams dont need to know everything, but its good to help each other out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Horse24 View Post
    Welcome to the new lads - just commenting Boo that you dived in. Your last post got the point across the same way. By the sounds of it, you will be a welcome addition to our "family"!!

Just a comment to you both, a lot more people read this site than write on it, so, just be careful what you say. It also gets out what is written here - I have had posts of mine quoted back to me by guys not in our forum

Olli, you have to be careful who you say is wrong......................or it could be curtains for you!!!!

This is a great forum for us all - we find out info and learn from experiences of others. Especially for us as a club, as we are a young enough club to still have new experiences and can draw from those who have been there and done it. Its also very humourous at times.

No-one is asking anyone to reveal their family secrets, the other teams dont need to know everything, but its good to help each other out.
    Just like the Spanish waiter you love Horse - i was merely quoting a fact - Pacman did indeed say Leeside would struggle if those players left! So you were WRONG - F.A.C.T.

On the subject of this forum - Big Brother is watching - little brother is watching - even the refs are watching! Thats why there is the Private Message facility!!

Oh and i wasnt asking about Keith Shaw littleman - i just forgot to delete that part of the quote!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    ya pacman, where gunning for ye all this year.im sure the managers think there Wenger. Coachford to do well this year. you heard it here first.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    This thread is much better than the Senior League one. Plenty of bitching here...............
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Welcome Ballsac

Its very quiet over there Ballsac - not enough clubs and the carrigaline fellas that were bitching got banned!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3]I have been reading all the comments made recently about Leeside and I taught I would give my 2 cents on how things are shaping up so far seeing as though Booboys finds it hard to get his points across.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3]This season there is a new manager at the club and this may have something to do with a lot of players coming and going. I think a few of the players left because they were not happy with the appointment and I think this may have been a deciding factor for them.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3]With regard to who we are losing, Delay hasn’t said anything about his future so at the moment he is still going to be playing at Leeside park next season. Any team would not like to lose players like Duncliff, Looney and Keegan but time will tell if the new players coming in will pay off this season. I don’t think losing Keane will be a big loss because he wasn’t at the club for more then 6 months and didn’t seem to be better then what we already had. At the moment I think there is about 7/8 new players training with the club. We also have a youth winning team from last year and the B team finished runner’s up in their respective leagues so finding new players wont be a problem. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3]A lot of money has also gone into improving the pitch and facilities at the club so I think everyone at the club is optimistic about our chances this year.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3]We are all looking forward to the new season at Leeside and as ive said time will tell if losing those players mentioned will be good or bad for the club in the long run.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=CG Omega][SIZE=3]Hows things shaping up with the gratts littleman?[/SIZE][/FONT]

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olachico View Post
    Its very quiet over there Ballsac - not enough clubs and the carrigaline fellas that were bitching got banned!!
    Saw that alright Oli - too much inside info came out there. That should have been in house.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Congrats to Casilles for using the most quotes in one post that i've seen on here!!! Now i'm off to read the Cobh Ramblers section - some class arguing in there!!! Aint that right Bella
    haha its what we do best!!!

Seeing as no one else is posting i said i'd do it - How many teams do people think will not reappear for the new season?? A second point there seems to be a lot of clubs looking for managers - where are all the old ones going ??? Are they getting sick of the thankless job that is football management at junior level??
    First night back trainig tonight there was 25 there between the two teams with few absentees as expected, we lost 3 or 4 players to wanderers from the our team that won the 3rd last year but one or two nice additions too.

Quote Originally Posted by ballsac7 View Post
    Saw that alright Oli - too much inside info came out there. That should have been in house.
    na foot.ie the place to let it all out
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

first night back

Sorry for not introducing myself. currently involved with Casement Celtic. Back training tonight everything went well. How did everyone else fair out ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Question Norrie news

Strange normally Rebel is the Leeside spoksman on this thread an we havnt heard from him in a while,suddenly someone says that their may be trouble in paradise an we get 2 new members with 2 different responces just like that.If any club lost 5 senior players we all would think the same,the wheels have come off big time an its us just speculating,nothin solid.

Kingcorner you explained the current Leeside situation very well and it seems very understandable whats happenin and the reasons behind it goin by what you have said an I look forward to your posts on all things Leeside.an by the way we were back preseason last night.Too early to be makin big statments.We'l wait a few weeks to see how it pans out.I can tell ye that the dressing rooms are nearly complete,the all weather too and the groundworks should all be done before the season kicks off.Lookin forward to seein what ye all think of um too.Thanks for askin by the way Kingcorner.

Boo, your new on this thread so you get the benifit of the doubt so to say with regards to your pop at everyone,maybe we all got off on the wrong foot but,,

You may be a die hard Leeside supporter but the way you put your point across you sounded more like Kevin Keegan,an he had loads of medals an experience too.You tell your side of the story but you should appriciate some of us have heard another side,from your own players so forgive me if we are not swept away with your enthusiasim for Leeside this season.The Wegner thing,silly silly comment,I'd expect it from a young fella,unaware that it could come back to haunt him down the line.But as Iv said you can have the benifit of the doubt as your new,welome on board as you will no doubt be an interestin poster.

Tizz you still around,,,,,any news from the seaside
    Last edited by littleman; 15/07/2009 at 1:49 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Welcome on board southsider - welcome also to the new leeside lads as well - but what did ye do to rebelrover????

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink Rebelrover

Dont worry he is lurking around here somewhere waiting for the right moment!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Foot.ie! thanks

Cheers for the welcome lads, looking forward to getting to know you all. I see on Billy Lyons blog that Dungarvan from Waterford are looking for friendlies. Does anyone know of any AUL teams who took up the challenge ???

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Enquiring

Hello littleman. Just asking did Keith Shaw train with the Gratts last night ?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Bits and Pieces

Southside, Did ye get Caulfield from Avondale seniors? He was one of their top players apparently.

Anyone hear of any teams not coming back? B teams?

Delegate meeting is Wednesday next

Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast