Quote Originally Posted by red metal View Post
Well i glad you said it Sligoman!Young noctor was terrible for the second goal just let his man cut inside and cross into the box school boy stuff. instead of just show him down the line.When we were chasing the game at 2 nil down Danny kept giving the ball back to them putting us on the back foot every time we tried to go forward.Danny should have been taken off instead of Feeney he,s better on the ball.For a pro footballer Dannys passing is shocking.I counted about 10 times in the last 10 mins he gave the ball away needlessly,But i think if we go out to albania with the right attitude we can get the result!I just wish we had a bit more belief about ourselfs!

I hear you red metal....its not easy on the young lad though no one covered themselves in glory on the night for Rovers with the exception possibly of Conor O - having said that he let their lad run straight past him on the halfway line on the way to scoring the first.

Having said that however had Richie Ryan had a shot on the edge of their box when he had the chance, rather than try pass the parcel - again- when he gets into those situations, we could have had a shot on goal/possible corner/keep pressure on them, he didnt - he hesitated - tried to pass the responsibility and they broke away.......10 seconds later we were one nil down.

On the second goal even with a cross going in from Noctors side all the lads in the middle had to do was give a call and they could have sorted it out between them rather than panick.

What really frustrated me was the last corner of the game chasing an equalizer, players loaded in the box.........and we take a short corner to Richie Ryan who........yes refuses to cross and gives the ball away....why oh why do you do that when the box is overloded with Rovers players, defies belief.