Page 246 of 257 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 5126

Thread: Potentially eligible players thread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    england is playing italy I expect the same treatment with the englanders, hope him goes IRELAND and JEBBIDON canada, the further they go the more insults they will get, we dont want england tor win it on argentina soil, i feel bad about DELAP because maybe he doesnt deserve it not so sure about the rest of the team, dont know if he sang GSTQ since I caught the match vs iraq after 10 min

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bielsa´s irish View Post
    yes my friend is all over the highlights on internet and in the oficial broadcast on national tv and cable tv, check also when DELAP takes the penalty the insults from the stands and the antianglo songs, the whole england team was insulted the same with the french, verify the chants, we have deep repugnance of both the english because of colonialism and war , the french for football reasons they have menaced and insulted MESSI the few last months more so after we won the holy grail of football, my good friend

on delap I hope yesterday's incident makes clear his mind and go green

Good, there's highlight videos available. Please provide a link to one.
    Last edited by tetsujin1979; 29/05/2023 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    england is playing italy I expect the same treatment with the englanders, hope him goes IRELAND and JEBBIDON canada, the further they go the more insults they will get, we dont want england tor win it on argentina soil, i feel bad about DELAP because maybe he doesnt deserve it not so sure about the rest of the team, dont know if he sang GSTQ since I caught the match vs iraq after 10 min
    You've been warned about random capital letters before. Cut it out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Check ir by yourselves when England takes Italy un Buenos Aires territorio, capital city of Bs As province. YouTube you can Find those insults and Delap's peno

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    We dont want England to prevail. Hope delap can check His mistake the hard way here, he was insulted last sunday in the Diego Maradona's International Stadium, Liam D, he felt the heat I reckon

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Delap seems to have had a poor tournament so far going on reports from the English forum. It would be great to see him come on board for us. His first year of senior football has been a challenge. Louie Barry similarly has struggled in league football more than parrott has for comparison

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Check ir by yourselves when England takes Italy un Buenos Aires territorio, capital city of Bs As province. YouTube you can Find those insults and Delap's peno
    You have a day to provide what was asked.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20787412/anti-english-argentina-song-no1-spotify/amp/
    Last edited by tetsujin1979; 31/05/2023 at 10:16 AM. Reason: disabled link

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    An english ref cant be in an argentina match and viceversa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Looks like the whole team was targeted, not just Delap. Also, we have a policy of not linking to the S*n newspaper. Ever.
    I'm surprised any Argentinean would link to it.
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Because we loved ir reading how much they hate us, the only love weve got from nations were mainly from the irish, cuba, india, Bangladesh and the basques the scottish and the welsh but those last 3 cant be nations. We loved following the english media during wc 2022. I watched Liam Brady on youtube on rte in the final wearing sky blue and White!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Looks like the whole team was targeted, not just Delap. Also, we have a policy of not linking to the S*n newspaper. Ever.
    I'm surprised any Argentinean would link to it.
    Tetsujin 1979, se está poniendo mal y picante contra los inglesitos, no es una joda mía. Los van a cagar a trompadas, te avisé, 0 chamuyo, now they play Italy on thursday, our people will do everything in our power to prevent them to prevail, check the highlights on internet when Delap kicks the penalty and when he got replaced, this Is Good in the irish perspective, they have to feel this dual footballers what it Is to play for an Empire colonialist monarchy, we never forget,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    ChatGPT, please convert the above from bull**** into plain English:
    "Tetsujin 1979 is getting serious and aggressive against the English, this isn't a joke. They're going to rough them up, I've warned you, no exaggeration. Now, they're playing Italy on Thursday, our side will do everything possible to prevent them from winning. Look up the highlights on the internet when Delap takes the penalty kick and when he gets substituted. This is good from the Irish point of view. These dual-nationality footballers need to understand what it means to play for a colonialist monarchy. We never forget."

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Tetsujin 1979, se está poniendo mal y picante contra los inglesitos, no es una joda mía. Los van a cagar a trompadas, te avisé, 0 chamuyo, now they play Italy on thursday, our people will do everything in our power to prevent them to prevail, check the highlights on internet when Delap kicks the penalty and when he got replaced, this Is Good in the irish perspective, they have to feel this dual footballers what it Is to play for an Empire colonialist monarchy, we never forget,
    Spanish. Rhymes with suck.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Spanish. Rhymes with suck.
    Yeah, thats why I dont speak spanish, I speak argentinian / uruguayan, ITS like french but translated into castellano, a diferent flavor.

Back to topic, we dont want them to win it in our land we aré gonna do everything in our scope to make it hard for the little englanders Delap included, hope this kid realizes what playing for them means globally, you cant take polítics away from footballers and foorball.
    This under 20 tournament, was removed from Indonesia because the religious Clash with Israel and a governor was doing public remarks against the israelis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Liam Delap's playing in the U20 World Cup for England, that's about all that's relevant for this topic. If you have anything else to discuss about the tournament, take it to the World League Football forum
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    According to Kenny, Dennis Cirkin considering switching. Ireland investigating if he’s eligible.

All the talk has surrounded the third gen people who aren’t on the foreign births register but presumably due to the Michael McDowell referendum where the right to citizenship at birth was removed, we’re in a situation where players born in Ireland aren’t necessarily eligible for Ireland.

Seems totally insane that he wouldn’t be eligible

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,220 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elatedscum View Post
    presumably due to the Michael McDowell referendum where the right to citizenship at birth was removed, we’re in a situation where players born in Ireland aren’t necessarily eligible for Ireland.
    By the Michael McDowell referendum, do you mean the one supported by the coalition government and the leading opposition party and which passed with 80% of the vote? The one to stop people rocking up here nine months pregnant, giving birth while their (bogus) asylum claim was being looked into, and then getting whatever benefits were going, as was happening quite a lot?

Seems entirely reasonable, and a bit unfair to dismiss it as "the Michael McDowell referendum".

21. Thanks From: