Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dundalk increase Match Day prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrickFan View Post
    Connor is a SPOOFER and keeps proving it week after week but im sure it wasnt HIS fault..prob the ref,assistant ref,4th official,bosco,Bertie etc etc etc...
    You forgot the Recession aswell, it seems to be the cause of just about everything at the minute!!
    The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
    Muhammad Ali

Roy Keane is still a pri*k!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not bitter at all..we have the best manager in the league now imo...feel sorry for Dundalks fans as i like the club in general but they were foolish appointing him and treating John Gill so poorly...wonder do some of the Oriel park fans wish he was still there now?....Connor is a SPOOFER and keeps proving it week after week but im sure it wasnt HIS fault..prob the ref,assistant ref,4th official,bosco,Bertie etc etc etc...
    Actually smart arse, you will see on MNS and they will point it bloody out that Shaun kelly ran the length of the pitch, nutmegged the pats central defender who then threw himself at Kelly wrestled him to the ground, blatant free on the edge of the box, ref does nout and the ball is kicked straight up field to Quigley who was standing off side and runs towards goal and lobs Beno. CHris Turner was sent off for being fouled and heading the ball last week and the resultant free Drogheda scored. Paul keegan nearly killed 2 of our palyers against Bohs and we got a man sent off instead of him. Down in Bray Simon kelly made a last ditch tackle and won the ball, ball bounced off the Bray players knee rolls up Kellys body and hits his elbow OUTSIDE the box and ref gives a peno. I can keep going on here if you want!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black and White View Post
    Actually smart arse, you will see on MNS and they will point it bloody out that Shaun kelly ran the length of the pitch, nutmegged the pats central defender who then threw himself at Kelly wrestled him to the ground, blatant free on the edge of the box, ref does nout and the ball is kicked straight up field to Quigley who was standing off side and runs towards goal and lobs Beno. CHris Turner was sent off for being fouled and heading the ball last week and the resultant free Drogheda scored. Paul keegan nearly killed 2 of our palyers against Bohs and we got a man sent off instead of him. Down in Bray Simon kelly made a last ditch tackle and won the ball, ball bounced off the Bray players knee rolls up Kellys body and hits his elbow OUTSIDE the box and ref gives a peno. I can keep going on here if you want!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Please do ..... this is great comedy.
    Hunky Dorys Park - could be worse, we could be going to Old Trafford every other week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    I can keep going on here if you want!!!!!!!
    It happens to every team to an extent so i'd take that into account if i were you but i'd agree .... there is alot of stuff not going in your favour. Not seeing those games myself i cant really comment but i would say they Dundalk aren't a particularly dirty team, and its not like ye are diving all over the place either.

It does balance itself out though.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Yet again CelDrog comes up with a brilliant response! Whatever next...!
    Cumann Peile Dún Dealgan - Champions 2015 (too many accolades to be typing)

Termonbarry Athletic TID!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joey4ireland View Post
    Are sligo fans ever gonna stop being bitter about Connor leaving them?
    We have never been bitter about SC leaving,it was the best thing that happened even when we got promoted under him noone had time for him.He was a worm.Will admit that the way Mansaram and Singh handle their departure was annoying and did lose all respect for them.Sean was behind that too Id say.
    We tried warning the Bohs fans and got same reaction.

I wish Dundalk took heed of what people thought off him as will cost ye money to get rid now. Even RTE where/Are taken in by his Bull.

He will achieve nothing!
    Till d End!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sean! Is that you?
    Till d End!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Sean is too busy pulling Dave Rodgers shorts up....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdrog View Post
    Please do ..... this is great comedy.
    The point in this was....?huh? very stupid on your part there Celdrog, yet again a Drog fan cant add anything decent to say to a topic and begins to post pointless responses. please admin could ye do something about this. On actual club sites people are condoned for these kind of issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    The point in this was....?huh? very stupid on your part there Celdrog, yet again a Drog fan cant add anything decent to say to a topic and begins to post pointless responses. please admin could ye do something about this. On actual club sites people are condoned for these kind of issues.
    Ah B&W this is the brilliance of Celdrog. Don't riseup to him/her/it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba View Post
    Sean! Is that you?
    Yeah sure whatever you want. Another pointless post which brings nothing to this forum, please somebody do something about this cr@p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Ah B&W this is the brilliance of Celdrog. Don't riseup to him/her/it.
    Ill go with IT, they are all its down there!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Talking

x2x2 **** happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Listen Black and White can i repeat that i have nothing against Dundalk FC..not trying to rise anyone..was just making a comment on ur manager,Shilba put it better than me..was just trying to warn ye!!..ye will find out for yourselfs..be very surprised if he's there at the end of the season.......by the way i agree the Turner sending off and Keegans tackles in Daylmount were ridiculous!!..but a conspiracy against ye?..i doubt it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    The ref tonight (yet again) was a ******* **** towards us. It's a feckin joke!

*MODS: Don't ban me they are only stars......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    please admin could ye do something about this. On actual club sites people are condoned for these kind of issues.
    B&W, hilarious stuff,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Listen Black and White can i repeat that i have nothing against Dundalk FC..not trying to rise anyone..was just making a comment on ur manager,Shilba put it better than me..was just trying to warn ye!!..ye will find out for yourselfs..be very surprised if he's there at the end of the season.......by the way i agree the Turner sending off and Keegans tackles in Daylmount were ridiculous!!..but a conspiracy against ye?..i doubt it.
    I didnt say anything about a conspiracy and I was sceptical re Connor taking over considering his recent history re Bohs and the first thing i said was that mansaram and Singh will be on their ways to 3 mates of mine and voila, both started off well but form haas severly dipped from BOTH!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    B&W youre obviously annoyed about tonights result and dodgy decisions given against you this season,
    but most fans of other clubs feel the same.
    I think Dundalk had huge aspirations coming up but its not that easy to meet them, maybe ye got carried away a bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    I think SC is a spoofer, no doubt about it. I have been behind this team since day one, but tonight was a f**king joke. From the ref f**king us over yet again and Dave Rodgers acting like a child. We are f**ked. End of.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast