Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Galway Away!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Galway Away!

Very important game on friday, especially after losing last friday.

Is there many heading over to galway? I no alot of the young lads have the leaving cert or their summer exams starting soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    After the dreadful result last week its vital for how our season is going to shape up that we get something from the game. Last week was the first bad performance the lads put in all season and we need an improvement friday. Hope a good following is heading up to help cheer the lads on
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Not looking good on the squad front for the Galway game. From the website:

"Gormley could be without as many as eight regulars and another three reserves, it is possible he may only have thirteen players available to travel.

Chris Deans is suspended following his sending off last week, Stephen Brennan is definately out, his hamstring injury hasn't cleared up, also missing with hamstring problems is the experienced Colm Tesson, Dave Mulcahy broke his nose last week and will be absent as will long term ankle injury victim Derek Pender.

Gary Mc Cabe and Derek Foran are both laid low with chest infections and must be considered doubtfull while a couple of under 20 and A team players are unavailable through injury an other commitments."

If Foran misses out it means that we'll have an incredably inexperienced back line.
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    after the way we played last week and all them injuries i cant see us getting anything out of this game...
    but i doubt anyone expected us to win away to rovers either!!!!
    huge improvement need from last weeks pathetic excuse of a performance!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    can't see us getting anything tonight. But we can always live in hope we are 7/2 btw which is very short considering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    well you can't say we where not expecting that,, missing mulcahy and brennan in mid field and deansy are huge players to be without. hope fully brennan at least we will be back for next week..

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

3-0.

Im just in the door a few mins from Terryland.I know ye were missing players tonight,we were too actually.Yer midfield was'nt the best lets just say with so many sloppy passes.Ye will struggle for goals too it seems.
    Colm Tresson came on as a sub.Just wondering how many years is he with ye for now?It has to be 10 at least,yes?

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eamo1 View Post
    Im just in the door a few mins from Terryland.I know ye were missing players tonight,we were too actually.Yer midfield was'nt the best lets just say with so many sloppy passes.Ye will struggle for goals too it seems.
    Colm Tresson came on as a sub.Just wondering how many years is he with ye for now?It has to be 10 at least,yes?
    colm tresson has had two spells with bray wanderers. I think it is eleven years since he came back for his second spell with the club...
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?