Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: A Big Thanks!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A Big Thanks!!!

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Sporting Fingal F.C. for yesterday. We had a great day up in the Balbriggan Community College.

It's a day my sons, nephew, finacee and myself will never forget.

We had only hoped to get a quick glance of Niall Quinn but thanks for arranging it for us to have a few photos taken and to have a chat with the great man himself.

Unfortunally, I have to upset Sir Niall and eveyone at Sporting Fingal by saying that my sons won't be wearing Sporting Fingal jersey in the future because we are a Bohs family!! But we'll fully support you new venture with the Sporting Fingal Community Trust as its a great cause and great to see a LOI club getting involved in the local community.

Once again a thanks for great day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBohs View Post
    Just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Sporting Fingal F.C. for yesterday. We had a great day up in the Balbriggan Community College.

It's a day my sons, nephew, finacee and myself will never forget.

We had only hoped to get a quick glance of Niall Quinn but thanks for arranging it for us to have a few photos taken and to have a chat with the great man himself.

Unfortunally, I have to upset Sir Niall and eveyone at Sporting Fingal by saying that my sons won't be wearing Sporting Fingal jersey in the future because we are a Bohs family!! But we'll fully support you new venture with the Sporting Fingal Community Trust as its a great cause and great to see a LOI club getting involved in the local community.

Once again a thanks for great day!
    Good to here. Glad your day went well. No worries on the supporting fingal bit. Just dont cheer as loud if Bohs score against us in a future match