Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keane-Doyle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the-blue-harp View Post
    i truely believe that if we had stephen ireland we would be top of the group now, its his creative spark that were missing.
    ah if only if only. we should just forget him and move on. I have and trap has. thats all that matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    ah if only if only. we should just forget him and move on. I have and trap has. thats all that matters.
    ha that made me laugh to myself anyway!!
    all the chat about andy reid is all crap, its stephen ireland is the best irish player if only someone could go buy him an easter egg or something!! we dont need him, but we would be better with him.
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
    Muhammad Ali

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the-blue-harp View Post
    i truely believe that if we had stephen ireland we would be top of the group now, its his creative spark that were missing.
    I personally think S. Reid's athleticism and ability to keep possession is more important for this team than a creative spark. We're making chances already but we're also breaking down in CM.

It's a moot point though as Reid's injury record suggests he'll never get through a full campaign.

International Prospect Razors left peg's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuttgart88 View Post
    I personally think S. Reid's athleticism and ability to keep possession is more important for this team than a creative spark. We're making chances already but we're also breaking down in CM.

It's a moot point though as Reid's injury record suggests he'll never get through a full campaign.
    Totally agree and I hope Im wrong but I wouldnt be surprised if Reid was forced into International retirement to insure he stays fit for longer periods of his club career.
    Its really not that complicated!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12