Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: HArd to take

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HArd to take

For the players and management as much as for the fans. It was a long trip - and the players and fans didn't deserve an end of season like that.

The difficult thing is that any nay sayers can focus in on the Derry result and point to inadequacies in the club and the set-up. It may be the last but I certainly won't give up hope and stop trying to find solutions. I hope nobody else does. That would be a shame. I, for one, will never forget this season. If players are judged on ability, spirit, commitment, loyalty, skill and brains then the players assembled now are definitely among the finest sides ever to respresent the club. There have been so many positives this season in the midst of all of the negatives - sports people through out the country have noticed Limerick FC. The people of Limerick woke up to the team. This season has to be built on rather than seen as a swan song.

I know some players and management read this board and they should know that the fans are very proud of what they've achieved and how they've achieved it. They can't take thse achievements away and when the disappointment of Saturday night diminshes they should look back on a job brilliantly done.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    LFC, dont worry i aint goin bragging (simply because we aint safe yet)....but i wouldnt like to think ye lads would have probs with "nay sayers",itd be a f*ckin disgrace if Limerick supporters started baggin on the team.If they do,your team will definitely have no future.Ye lads should have nothin but pride for what your team achieved this season!!!.And from what i heard atleast youse tried to play at the Brandywell.So chin up,if the supporters stick by the team....theres always hope!. Ps....if the worst comes to the worst...ye never know....i hope we beat yez 3 times next season and we go up as champs,and that ye go up in the playoffs.Or if not,that ye hump the harps and go up as champs yerselves!!!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sentiments echoed by everyone who has been through the year with the team.

Keep your heads up high lads you have done yourselves proud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Originally posted by deise deserter
    Sentiments echoed by everyone who has been through the year with the team.

Keep your heads up high lads you have done yourselves proud.
    I agree 100% what a great season well done to everyone involved we'll be back.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by LFC BLUE
    I agree 100% what a great season well done to everyone involved we'll be back.

I believe LFC will live to fight another day. I was disapointed at the defeat for LFC. It would be nice to see another munster club in the top flight.

Saw the highlights and taught the moment got to the lads, all good experience and hopefully LFC will bounce back stronger than the rams last season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thumbs up

Yup, well done lads, hopefully this season will stand to ye next year and we'll finally join the big boys!