Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: The reason Ireland won't win Saturday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

The reason Ireland won't win Saturday

This will sound ridiculous.

Every wednesday I play 6 a side in UCD. Every wednesday I walk back from the pitch to the car and every wednesday at about 810/815 approx i get in the car and newstalk is the default.

Every wednesday, and i mean every wednesday, not just some wednesday's, i mean every wednesday the voice i hear is gerry thornley's via the telephone talking about strike running and running angles and taking it from the offload etc

Every wednesday is a constant - there is comfort in his voice - he talks nonsense half the time but the fact it is always him is a comfort - it is constancy in a world of variables

This wednesday for the first time in 6 months the first voice i heard was some other bloke in the studio - before the hand over to gerry.

This is an omen - it's all over - stick your negative equity on wales to win
    DB Cooper is alive !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I am running for the nearest tall mountain as I type.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post

Every wednesday I play 6 a side in UCD. Every wednesday I walk back from the pitch to the car and every wednesday at about 810/815 approx i get in the car and newstalk is the default.

Every wednesday, and i mean every wednesday, not just some wednesday's, i mean every wednesday the voice i hear is gerry thornley's via the telephone talking about strike running and running angles and taking it from the offload etc

Every wednesday is a constant - there is comfort in his voice - he talks nonsense half the time but the fact it is always him is a comfort - it is constancy in a world of variables

This wednesday for the first time in 6 months the first voice i heard was some other bloke in the studio - before the hand over to gerry.

You are 100% CORRECT.....IT DOES SOUND RIDICULOUS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Is weed on sale?
    Did you ever notice that in every painting of Adam & Eve, they have belly buttons. Think about that...take as long as you want.

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post

I like the number of times you used the word "Wednesday". It sort of got me excited
    Forget about the performance or entertainment. It's only the result that matters.

International Prospect tricky_colour's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Well it looks like he lost his negative equity