Thread: Tralee Dynamos FC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kingdom boys are the youth part of tralee dynamos

Quote Originally Posted by hoop4life View Post
    lads,

just a query, are kingdom boys and tralee dynamoes the same club with kingdom boys being the youth part and dynamoes the senior part???
    Yes kingdom boys are the youth part of tralee dynamos. All teams up to U16s are called Kingdom Boys, youths and all senior teams are Tralee Dynamos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Q on new players

Will dynamos be looking to sign the best of the rest in kerry now that all players are available to be asked.
    Surley a few of the lads at lisselton like hennessy, conway and glasheen who have LOI experience would make dynamos the best that a kerry team can push for a promotion to the first division?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Foot.ie!

Going on results thus far, Dynamos could win promotion without any more signings from other Kerry clubs.Second in the table with half the season gone.I wish them the best of luck and hopefully they can quieten all the negative and jealous 'knockers'once and for all.In the current climate it's great to see teams like Dynamos having a crack at senior footie.Shows that a club has ambition to succeed at highest possible level.What think ye?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hennessy will quit soccer and will become Kerins O Rahillys (GAA) goalkeeper.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by limfan View Post
    Will dynamos be looking to sign the best of the rest in kerry now that all players are available to be asked.
    Surley a few of the lads at lisselton like hennessy, conway and glasheen who have LOI experience would make dynamos the best that a kerry team can push for a promotion to the first division?
    TBH none of those 3 players would get on the Dynamos team at present but would make the Dynamos squad stronger and it would be great for Kerry soccer. As far as I know Dynamos are not asking any Liselton players to sign as they do not pay players money.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Cup Draw

I'd imagine they'll be quietly confident, formwise Bray aren't the worst Premier team to get. Of course the away draw will make them massive underdogs, but an upset's far from impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by culloty82 View Post
    I'd imagine they'll be quietly confident, formwise Bray aren't the worst Premier team to get. Of course the away draw will make them massive underdogs, but an upset's far from impossible.
    Ah well,the men from the kingdom had home advantage in 1st 3 rounds.Anyway Dynamos are pretty impressive on their travels this year winning 3 out of 4 away games.It's just a pity,they would've pulled a great crowd for a home draw.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by culloty82 View Post
    Pitty they did'nt get a home draw. Enjoyed the Salthill game in Tralee a few weeks ago. If they got Bray at home then they would have a good chance. Hopefully they can get a draw in Bray and bring them back to Kerry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Draw?

Quote Originally Posted by kerryfan View Post
    Pitty they did'nt get a home draw. Enjoyed the Salthill game in Tralee a few weeks ago. If they got Bray at home then they would have a good chance. Hopefully they can get a draw in Bray and bring them back to Kerry.
    If its a draw will it be a replay back in Tralee?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tralee_dynamo View Post
    If its a draw will it be a replay back in Tralee?
    As far as I know yes. In the last round didnt crumlin and shels go to a replay and a few other games as well. If ye do get a draw in Bray then surely ye can get a huge crowd in Tralee for the replay and cause an upset? It is a big ask of ye but with the way ye are playing, nothing suprises me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    TBH none of those 3 players would get on the Dynamos team at present but would make the Dynamos squad stronger and it would be great for Kerry soccer. As far as I know Dynamos are not asking any Liselton players to sign as they do not pay players money.
    I highly doubt that! I was at the shamrock rovers game and from watching hennessy and young guthrie its a no brainer hennessy is much more experienced and yer right back was very impressive and is very composed but i feel yer left side is very vunerable to a pacy winger so strenghten up there and ye wont be far away come the business end of the season.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I highly doubt that! I was at the shamrock rovers game and from watching hennessy and young guthrie its a no brainer hennessy is much more experienced and yer right back was very impressive and is very composed but i feel yer left side is very vunerable to a pacy winger so strenghten up there and ye wont be far away come the business end of the season.
    I am only a new supporter of the Dynamos. Only since they joined LOI have I gone to their games. I must admit that it is a huge success in Kerry. Just shows us all how bad the Kerry League had got. I think Liselton have to take the blame for that as they destroyed a load of clubs in Kerry soccer by taking their players etc.... Have you gone to many of the Dynamos games this year?? They did look weak down d left last week but with Kerins back he will make a huge difference. They have conceded the least amount of goals in all the A championship so that speaks for itself with regards to Guthrie. Let’s hope they continue the good run and next year they will be in the 1st division..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I am only a new supporter of the Dynamos. Only since they joined LOI have I gone to their games. I must admit that it is a huge success in Kerry. Just shows us all how bad the Kerry League had got. I think Liselton have to take the blame for that as they destroyed a load of clubs in Kerry soccer by taking their players etc.... Have you gone to many of the Dynamos games this year?? They did look weak down d left last week but with Kerins back he will make a huge difference. They have conceded the least amount of goals in all the A championship so that speaks for itself with regards to Guthrie. Let’s hope they continue the good run and next year they will be in the 1st division..
    I think that lisselton are a club who want to suceed in nat junior level and they get players who can helpthem and u cant stop a player leaving their club if they have ambition, anyways its a site forA Championship teams so thats that!
    As for dynamos yes ive been to some of their games and they have played very wel in each one and so far so good so i hope they keep their form going. Kerins is a huge boost to the side and with steven o mahony coming home at the end of the summer from america the futur is certainly bright and long may it continue for dynamos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    it's great to see people getting behind the Dynamos and the more support we get to games the better chance the club has of continuing the success at eircom league level.D'ont forget this is the same bunch of players that started playing back in september last year with exception to Hayes and McCarthy whom were only eligible to play last 2 games.Couple that with Diggins long term injury and O Mahony's departure the team have excelled so far.Watched game against Shamrock Rovers,overall probably their poorest performance I've seen so far but to still come away with win shows great resilience and courage.I think if they were to win promotion this year they would definetely need 3-4 additions to team,preferably from Kerry!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    What are the crowd figures recently?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think that lisselton are a club who want to suceed in nat junior level and they get players who can helpthem and u cant stop a player leaving their club if they have ambition, anyways its a site forA Championship teams so thats that!
    As for dynamos yes ive been to some of their games and they have played very wel in each one and so far so good so i hope they keep their form going. Kerins is a huge boost to the side and with steven o mahony coming home at the end of the summer from america the futur is certainly bright and long may it continue for dynamos
    I dont agree with you regarding Liselton but thats an argument for a different Thread. O'Mahony is home at the moment I heard but is returning to USA in a few day's for the rest of the summer. They have done well without him but when he does return he will be a huge addition to the team along with Kerins.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by E.C Ushadup View Post
    it's great to see people getting behind the Dynamos and the more support we get to games the better chance the club has of continuing the success at eircom league level.D'ont forget this is the same bunch of players that started playing back in september last year with exception to Hayes and McCarthy whom were only eligible to play last 2 games.Couple that with Diggins long term injury and O Mahony's departure the team have excelled so far.Watched game against Shamrock Rovers,overall probably their poorest performance I've seen so far but to still come away with win shows great resilience and courage.I think if they were to win promotion this year they would definetely need 3-4 additions to team,preferably from Kerry!!!
    I agree with everything you say. I enjoy going to the games. The standard is great and the players really seem to be enjoying it. Even O'Mahony and Diggins back would be a huge boost to the squad as they are very good players. If they were to get promoted then Im sure they will bring in new players but I think it would be from Kingdom Boys. In a years time the likes of Adam Piggot and a few more would be big enough to join the squad. Imagine the squad they would have then. Scarey...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gufc2000 View Post
    What are the crowd figures recently?
    Its hard to put a figure on it to be honest. Maybe someone from the club can give us an accurate figure?? For the cup game against Salthill, they was about 350 ish people. This is only a guess and maybe I might b away out as there could of being alot more.. The level of support is getting bigger around the town and county and if the team keeps on winning then the attendance figures will increase accordingly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Dynamos in previous years at junior level never really had alot of support except for a few die hards who rarely missed a game.Hopefully the support will really increase in the near future when we have the best players from around the county joining the ranks of Dynamos which in turn would go from a single club into a full bodied county team that would bring support from all over Kerry(yes even Killarney & Lisselton!!!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by E.C Ushadup View Post
    Is there players good enough to play at that level left in kerry? Theres certainly potential

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast